Civ 6

Fucking Cleopatra... Every goddamn time she calls me up to bitch about how weak my army is, all I want to do is roll some troops into her palace and watch as they shove their cocks between those fat lips one after another.

Tomyris on the other hand, she's a badass and we're totes gonna rule the world together. :P

I dont think you can sexualize Civ VI much at all. Yea, you could add nude leaders, and perhaps very skilled animators could even make them move (most custom leaders will probably only be static portraits), and sure you could add slavery mechanics for your populations, but it would be implied sexual themes at best.

There is the fact that leaders in Civ 6 are butt ugly, though.

Probably a moot point, since I doubt many will use those assets. They'll either create their own, or add still-images from a different artist.

Fucking Cleopatra... Every goddamn time she calls me up to bitch about how weak my army is, all I want to do is roll some troops into her palace and watch as they shove their cocks between those fat lips one after another.

Tomyris on the other hand, she's a badass and we're totes gonna rule the world together. :P

I was next to Gorgo in my game. At first she hated me but over time she began to like me and became my ally. Also as time progresses i was almost completly surrounding her. Which wasnt my intention but you gotta take the cities how they fall. So i was sitting there covering 3/4 of her borders with the kongo covering the remaining 1/4 of the border. To be precise she had exactly 1 tile of access to the ocean and that tile could have been closed by the kongo too.

At some point she didnt want my friendship and i was just sitting there thinking "are you dumb? i am granting you my friendship and you dont want them?" At that point i really wished there was a option to invite her to my bedroom for granting one unit access through my borders. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...