[Sims 4] Leksana Animations

Oleksana, может нарисовать в заголовке темы дату последнего обновления? было бы удобно, а то не зашел бы в тему почитать- не узнал бы что было обновление

NO :P

Вот- вот, я бы тоже присоединился к этой просьбе о датах обновлениях.  Половина аниматоров этим грешат. Приходится скачивать одно и тоже помногу раз. Но с другой половиной, пишущей дату или версию анимации, проблем нет, что весьма замечательно) Вы в какой половине будете?)

Guest Redabyss

Thank you very much for your updates and your hard work first of all! :)

I'd really love to use your new and recent stuff... but there's the problem I mentioned to you :( any chances you could do a version of the new animations for the old penis model? For any intent and purpose, I still have your old package with animation for the old penis model.

wow, these look good ;) . I only have the basic WW anims yet. Do these need be updated with each new maxis expansion/content pack? oh, and does hair cc conflict with any of this?

I havent had any issues at all with any of the packs/expansions and all the cC hair I have from TSR hasnt conflicted with any of the WW mods.

wow, these look good ;) . I only have the basic WW anims yet. Do these need be updated with each new maxis expansion/content pack? oh, and does hair cc conflict with any of this?

I havent had any issues at all with any of the packs/expansions and all the cC hair I have from TSR hasnt conflicted with any of the WW mods.

that's good to hear, then, thanks! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...