Switching between groups of mods?

Justfornow

This might seem like a basic question. I have a friend who wants to play a skyrim character with me, like we switch off on death or whatever, but I don't want him seeing all my adult mods. Is there an easy way to toggle them that won't completely jack everything?

I though about just disabling them in Nexus Manager, but I'm worried about loading them in the right order. Is there an easier way to do this?

create a new profile in nexus mod manager.. have a dropdown menu in the top left zone.. the next button to launch skyrim.. have a down arrow... press it.. and select new profile...

the profiles work good.. need a bit time for disable the mods and you must verify manually that all work good.. some times i must manually un-install some armor mods and some animals animations and re-run fnis.. but work...

i have one profile for me and other for my children and of course all her body's have clothes and normal armor...

Archived