Topic closed ! please use other linked to download file

Omaster

Nice work, just needs a tweak on the bending of the knees and the male left hand is not aligned with the head motion of the female. 

Thank you for your advice, I dont know Blender only 2 days on, I do not understand the problem with the hand, I havent that bug before importing the clip 

Nice work, just needs a tweak on the bending of the knees and the male left hand is not aligned with the head motion of the female. 

Thank you for your advice, I dont know Blender only 2 days on, I do not understand the problem with the hand, I havent that bug before importing the clip 

Only 2 days and you made a cool animation :)

It's weird about the hand, because sometimes it follows the head right.

Omaster, there is a part where the female head stops the motion, but the male hand is still doing the up and down animation, maybe it's something related to that.

Only 2 days and you made a cool animation :)

It's weird about the hand, because sometimes it follows the head right.

Omaster, there is a part where the female head stops the motion, but the male hand is still doing the up and down animation, maybe it's something related to that.

Thanks Squall, I found the hand problem, the clip was badly compiled the 2 animations not have the same length, Update later today :)

Great work! Keep on going and good luck with the animations!

Once you have a nice set of positions I will include this topic in WW topic. :)

Thanks Turbodriver I work on :)

I met a little problem with the anal 3some. I activated the Gender restriction and, despite this, the trio I have the woman who tries to fuck one of my men, as in the photo, it is she who should be in between.

11-10-2016_16-41-25-509f4b3.png

I'm sorry, but I dont know about the gender restriction work! When I made MFM the 1st and the 3rd are male and the 2nd female, I think it's not a problem with the animation 

Hi,

My animations for Wicked Whims by TurboDriver http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3169-wickedwoohoo/

Preview vid http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19659/sims-4-blowjob-mffm-preview

Animations list

Solo: Exhib girl on bar (Bar)

Dual: Blowjob1  (Arm chair)

MF Cumshot (Floor)

3Some MFM1 Vaginal (Sofa)

MFM2 Anal (Double Bed)

4Some: MFFM1 Vaginal (Sofa)

Next animation http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/19688/sims-4-bukkake-animation

THXS ...... SO MUCH .... GREAT ........ WAITING ANOTHER SEX ANIMATION FROM YOU ......

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hey, great work so far, loving it. Any chance we can see some footjob animations? Also, I think it would be cool if you made a video of you creating an animation. I've tried to get into it with Turbodriver's tutorials but just wasn't getting it and would love to see a video since you seem to have got a hang of it really fast. Thanks!

I met a little problem with the anal 3some. I activated the Gender restriction and, despite this, the trio I have the woman who tries to fuck one of my men, as in the photo, it is she who should be in between.

11-10-2016_16-41-25-509f4b3.png

Try clicking the sim on the bottom and select "swap position."

Yes but no, I can interchange the woman and the man sitting, but not with the one in the middle.

I have other animations 3some other creators and I do not have this problem.

Only with this animation then that my sims are not all in place.

ps: the restriction Gender is one of the options WickedWhims that exists for a very long time. This allows normally the sims keep the place that is theirs by gender.

Hey, great work so far, loving it. Any chance we can see some footjob animations? Also, I think it would be cool if you made a video of you creating an animation. I've tried to get into it with Turbodriver's tutorials but just wasn't getting it and would love to see a video since you seem to have got a hang of it really fast. Thanks!

Hello, for footjob possible, by cons for the tutorial video I cannot do it, I'm on Blender since 5 days only and I dont speak english, I learn by doing animations ... and create an animation takes time, for the first animation I just followed Turbodriver tutorial

just curious ... ANAL for male ???? coz i try for female cant ???

And how if u make  sims male or female auto wank when see another sims woohoo ( like sims 2 )

Anal for Male Gender restriction?... For the auto masturbating, it's not simply an animation, you have to ask for it in the section Wicked Whims

Archived