Follow me for Sex (V3.7)

Anyone get FMFS to work correctly with the Framework VR patch? If I start a new game with it installed it won't even load the menu. If I try to load into a save with it already active it just CTDs.

It's a shame because FMFS would be crazy good with the 1st person VR mode the VR patch allows.

edit: seems like it works now.. reinstalled everything and it started to work. No idea what was causing it.

• 1 month later...

Hello! Does this mod work with last version of Sexlab (V1.62)? I installed the localized version with MO, FNIS recognized it, but the MCM menu doesn't show up, nor dialogs... I don't know if it conflicts with other mods (SexTalk, SexlabTools, SexLab Dirty Talk), and I neither know if I should load this mod before of after all the animations that I have installed. Thanks for your help!

22 hours ago, tarucco said:

Does this mod work with last version of Sexlab (V1.62)?

Yes

conflicts with other mods (SexTalk, SexlabTools, SexLab Dirty Talk)

Certainly not with SexLab Tools

FNIS recognized it, but the MCM menu doesn't show up,

Have you tried a new game?

6 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Yes

Certainly not with SexLab Tools

Have you tried a new game?

Thank you for your reply. Actually I started a new game, and when I checked the MCM, I didn't find this mod. I'll try again anyway, and also will check it by deactivating some other mods. If I find any incompatibility, I'll post it here. 

On 2/19/2021 at 11:24 PM, tarucco said:

Thank you for your reply. Actually I started a new game, and when I checked the MCM, I didn't find this mod. I'll try again anyway, and also will check it by deactivating some other mods. If I find any incompatibility, I'll post it here. 

There is no way I can get this mod to work. It doesn't even show up in MCM, nor I have its dialogs available. I started a new game, disabled all most gameplay or conversation mods (EFF, Sextalk, RDO...) I tried LoversLab version and Nexus version, still nothing.  Anyone who had this same problem solved could give me some advice? I atach here my modlist, just in case anyone knows about any incompatibility Thank you!

modlist.txt

• 2 weeks later...

Great mod with an insane amount of options and it works well in Enderal as far as i can tell, thank you for sharing it!

Unfortunately i realized too late that there was no need to install CumShot as a separate mod because your mod already has the same functionality.

Are there any conflicts between the two mods?  If at all possible i'd rather keep Cumshot and use it for the ejaculations as it has a patch to make it work in Enderal and removing it would mean losing two days worth of progress.

And progress is hard fought in Enderal because the game is as tough as nails, in the span of two days i nearly broke my controller twice.

On 3/9/2021 at 11:32 AM, rafatla said:

Hi CPU love the mod, but for some reason It stopped working outta nowhere and now it doesnt even show up on the MCM anymore. Does anyone know a way to fix this? Already tried installing the unlocalized version

I never succeeded in getting this mod to work, nor showing up on MCM. I suspect it conflicts with another mod, maybe Extensive Follower Framework or Puppet Master, so now I'm trying to disable those mods in order to see if Follow Me For Sex works. Have you installed any new mod just before this mod stopped working?

5 hours ago, tarucco said:

I never succeeded in getting this mod to work, nor showing up on MCM. I suspect it conflicts with another mod, maybe Extensive Follower Framework or Puppet Master, so now I'm trying to disable those mods in order to see if Follow Me For Sex works. Have you installed any new mod just before this mod stopped working?

I managed to get it working by moving it all the way up in the load order. But some saves still don't load the mod in mcm. Hope this works for you. (Dumbass solution but hey if it works)

13 hours ago, rafatla said:

I managed to get it working by moving it all the way up in the load order. But some saves still don't load the mod in mcm. Hope this works for you. (Dumbass solution but hey if it works)

Thanks for advising! so just place it below its required mods? I'm gonna try it, because I was about to disable EFF (suspecting it conflicts with this mod), and I just had half of my followers dismissed and turned into The Manipulator's harem guys, just to prevent them from getting away! :p

On 3/12/2021 at 1:41 AM, rafatla said:

Hello again, would you mind to show us your load order here, so we can see how you made this mod show up on your MCM and work properly, I sill had no luck... I got it just below FNIS.esp. Hope someone can help. I installed the untranslated version (unlocalized), with MO support file. Thank you!

My load order now is as follows:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
EFFCore.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
TropicalSkyrimOptimised.esp
Tropical Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
LC_BecomeLordOfUtgard.esp
Tropical Skyrim -- Birds.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Men's Clubs Merged.esp
House of Men.esp
The Manipulator.esp
MaleNordRetoAB.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SHOT.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
Brows.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SAP.esp
HOM - Brighter Interiors Patch.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
GiveGiftstoNPCs-voiced.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Brann.esp
BrannBlonder.esp
ViskySAMLightFollowerEH.esp
ViskyAlyoshaFollower.esp
SSAssist_Tools.esp
QuickLight.esp
Heiko.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SyncWigColor.esp
enableSandboxForZAZ.esp
SignarFollower.esp
Thaiden.esp
Sunglasses_WF.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
KSA_flaviusfinery.esp
vlsimu.esp
ksc_bb.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Dance for Septims.esp
SexTalk.esp
ABMM.esp
Cumpires.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
BedUndressDLCNoBedroll.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Hunterborn.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Interactive Wash Basins.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Realistic Room Rental.esp
LayDown.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
LPBards.esp
LPBardsAnduniel.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
HadvarFollower.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
WetFunction.esp
FAMP2.esp
Cum Potions.esp
Piss - Magicka.esp
SLDrunk.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimWaltz.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimKiss.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
SexLabTools.esp

On 3/16/2021 at 8:27 PM, tarucco said:

Hello again, would you mind to show us your load order here, so we can see how you made this mod show up on your MCM and work properly, I sill had no luck... I got it just below FNIS.esp. Hope someone can help. I installed the untranslated version (unlocalized), with MO support file. Thank you!

My load order now is as follows:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
EFFCore.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Tropical Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Men's Clubs Merged.esp
House of Men.esp
The Manipulator.esp
MaleNordRetoAB.esp
FNISspells.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SHOT.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
Brows.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SAP.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Brann.esp
BrannBlonder.esp
ViskyAlyoshaFollower.esp
SSAssist_Tools.esp
QuickLight.esp
Heiko.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SyncWigColor.esp
enableSandboxForZAZ.esp
SignarFollower.esp
Thaiden.esp
Sunglasses_WF.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
KSA_flaviusfinery.esp
vlsimu.esp
ksc_bb.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Dance for Septims.esp
SexTalk.esp
ABMM.esp
Cumpires.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
LayDown.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
LPBards.esp
LPBardsAnduniel.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
HadvarFollower.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
WetFunction.esp
FAMP2.esp
Cum Potions.esp
Piss - Magicka.esp
SLDrunk.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimWaltz.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimKiss.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
SexLabTools.esp

Ok, it seems I finally made it work! I tried 2 things at the same time, so I'm not sure which one did the trick, but here they go:

I disabled UIExtensions (was needed for EFF mod, which I previously had disabled for other reasons). 

Then, loaded my game with a save I had recently cleaned. I had a CTD, but could be caused by any other reason.

Moved "Follow Me 4  Sex" mod just below SKyUI.esp in my load order (which LOOT had placed quite on top of my load order, having this mod's other 2 requirements, Sexlab.esm and FNIS.esp above them).

Then, once more in game, I opened console command, and entered this command:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

That resets SkyUI, so any mod not loaded into MCM should be loaded when you enter that command.

Then talked to an NPC, and voila, the "follow me for sex" option was there, and on MCM, all menus showed up. 

Then I quit without saving, as i realized I needed UIExtensions for addtional options in The Manipulator / Racemenu, so I activated it again, and placed it just between SkyUI.esp and  Follow me for Sex.esp. Loaded my game again, and it worked!

I just gotta say I knew this mod is as amazing as it seems, that's why I wanted it to work so badly. I thank the creator for all this work, although I think it'd be a good thing to say some words in its description about installation, load order, mod compatibility, and maybe remove the translated, broken version.

I leave my new load order here just in case it's helpful for anyone having same issues as I had:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
RiverHelm.esm
BecomeKingOfRiverHelm.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Tropical Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
MaleNordRetoAB.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SHOT.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
Brows.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SAP.esp
BrannBlonder.esp
QuickLight.esp
SyncWigColor.esp
enableSandboxForZAZ.esp
Sunglasses_WF.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Men's Clubs Merged.esp
House of Men.esp
The Manipulator.esp
FNISspells.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Brann.esp
ViskyAlyoshaFollower.esp
SSAssist_Tools.esp
Heiko.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SignarFollower.esp
Thaiden.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
KSA_flaviusfinery.esp
vlsimu.esp
ksc_bb.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Dance for Septims.esp
SexTalk.esp
ABMM.esp
Cumpires.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
LayDown.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
LPBards.esp
LPBardsAnduniel.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
HadvarFollower.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
WetFunction.esp
FAMP2.esp
Cum Potions.esp
Piss - Magicka.esp
SLDrunk.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimWaltz.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimKiss.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
SexLabTools.esp

I have a question about how to use bathtubs correctly.

If you use the spell to place one in your home will be it be persistent?  As in, it will stay there across saves?  I think it's an awesome addition and it makes it very immersive to be able to bathe in your own house.

And how do i use the tub the right way once it's placed?  Because i had a small glitch rear it's ugly head when i pressed A to activate bathing, it spawned a second bathtub next to the first one for some reason.  This happened several times in a row.

Keep in mind that i'm using this mod in Enderal, not Skyrim, so this may account for the glitchiness.

I can't get this to work?

There's a little bell thing that say's it has missing masters?

I'm guessing that's because I don't have sexlab installed?

But with sex lab installed none of the character animations function.

With sexlab lite they sometimes work and sometimes not.

Might be missing something though as the full sexlab file is smaller than the sexlab lite file?

On 3/20/2021 at 3:12 AM, rewrisk said:

I can't get this to work?

There's a little bell thing that say's it has missing masters?

I'm guessing that's because I don't have sexlab installed?

But with sex lab installed none of the character animations function.

With sexlab lite they sometimes work and sometimes not.

Might be missing something though as the full sexlab file is smaller than the sexlab lite file?

The requirements for this mods are, as mentioned in this mod's description:

SexLab 1.6

SkyUI 5.1

FNIS 

SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender)

Apart from the animations included in this mod (the dance, watersports, whipping or punishment animations), if you want some sexual animations to be performed (for couples, threesomes, foursomes or orgies, you must install some of the animations you may find here in Loverslab, whether they work with Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) or not. 

I don't know if you're aware that whenever you install any mod for which FNIS is required, you must run FNIS once those mods are installed (this mod, or animation mods). By doing so, FNIS will read those animations/mods, and will be able to perform them in game. The best way to run FNIS is to install it using a Mod Manager/Installer (I use Mod Organizer), and run it through that Mod Manager. 

If you do not get to see this mod on MCM menus, you can take a look to my last comment here, about load order and incompatibilities.

Good luck!

On 3/23/2021 at 6:33 AM, tarucco said:

The requirements for this mods are, as mentioned in this mod's description:

SexLab 1.6

SkyUI 5.1

FNIS 

SKSE (Skyrim Script Extender)

Apart from the animations included in this mod (the dance, watersports, whipping or punishment animations), if you want some sexual animations to be performed (for couples, threesomes, foursomes or orgies, you must install some of the animations you may find here in Loverslab, whether they work with Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL) or not. 

I don't know if you're aware that whenever you install any mod for which FNIS is required, you must run FNIS once those mods are installed (this mod, or animation mods). By doing so, FNIS will read those animations/mods, and will be able to perform them in game. The best way to run FNIS is to install it using a Mod Manager/Installer (I use Mod Organizer), and run it through that Mod Manager. 

If you do not get to see this mod on MCM menus, you can take a look to my last comment here, about load order and incompatibilities.

Good luck!

Yeh FINIS runs itself in Vortex.

Using sexlab 1.62 with an upgrade to 1.63

SkyUI VR 1.0 beta 4.7

There is a conflict between Sofia and SkyUI.

It say's to delete the file ski_playerloadgamealias.pex from Sofia but when I do Vortex stops working at all?

Might try loading everything for DD clean in a new game save to see if I can get it working without anything else that isn't required?

On 3/24/2021 at 1:16 PM, rewrisk said:

Yeh FINIS runs itself in Vortex.

Using sexlab 1.62 with an upgrade to 1.63

SkyUI VR 1.0 beta 4.7

There is a conflict between Sofia and SkyUI.

It say's to delete the file ski_playerloadgamealias.pex from Sofia but when I do Vortex stops working at all?

Might try loading everything for DD clean in a new game save to see if I can get it working without anything else that isn't required?

Have you tried this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/videos/6312 Or maybe change your Sofia Mod into another one? There seem to be a lot of Sofia Follower mods in Nexus...

16 hours ago, tarucco said:

Have you tried this? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/videos/6312 Or maybe change your Sofia Mod into another one? There seem to be a lot of Sofia Follower mods in Nexus...

I have saved the video and will look it over.

Haven't done anything like that before so I will need to take some care.

Might try a different Sofia at some point?

Thanks for the link.

Probably should have searched for anything on that error???

On 3/26/2021 at 9:09 AM, rewrisk said:

I have saved the video and will look it over.

Haven't done anything like that before so I will need to take some care.

Might try a different Sofia at some point?

Thanks for the link.

Probably should have searched for anything on that error???

I'd try another Sofia mod first, and if that doesn't help, then I'd try the process explained in the video

On 3/30/2021 at 1:44 AM, tarucco said:

I'd try another Sofia mod first, and if that doesn't help, then I'd try the process explained in the video

Found a patch for it.

See how things go tonight?

If every thing is running alright I'll make a full save and try reinstalling LLab and everything tomorrow.

On 3/18/2021 at 7:52 PM, tarucco said:

Ok, it seems I finally made it work! I tried 2 things at the same time, so I'm not sure which one did the trick, but here they go:

I disabled UIExtensions (was needed for EFF mod, which I previously had disabled for other reasons). 

Then, loaded my game with a save I had recently cleaned. I had a CTD, but could be caused by any other reason.

Moved "Follow Me 4  Sex" mod just below SKyUI.esp in my load order (which LOOT had placed quite on top of my load order, having this mod's other 2 requirements, Sexlab.esm and FNIS.esp above them).

Then, once more in game, I opened console command, and entered this command:

setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

That resets SkyUI, so any mod not loaded into MCM should be loaded when you enter that command.

Then talked to an NPC, and voila, the "follow me for sex" option was there, and on MCM, all menus showed up. 

Then I quit without saving, as i realized I needed UIExtensions for addtional options in The Manipulator / Racemenu, so I activated it again, and placed it just between SkyUI.esp and  Follow me for Sex.esp. Loaded my game again, and it worked!

I just gotta say I knew this mod is as amazing as it seems, that's why I wanted it to work so badly. I thank the creator for all this work, although I think it'd be a good thing to say some words in its description about installation, load order, mod compatibility, and maybe remove the translated, broken version.

I leave my new load order here just in case it's helpful for anyone having same issues as I had:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SexLab.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ITortureFramework.esm
RiverHelm.esm
BecomeKingOfRiverHelm.esp
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Tropical Skyrim.esp
FNIS.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
MaleNordRetoAB.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Follow me for Sex.esp
SHOT.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
M2M_Animations.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp
Males of Skyrim.esp
NosPiercedEarsAll.esp
Brows.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SAP.esp
BrannBlonder.esp
QuickLight.esp
SyncWigColor.esp
enableSandboxForZAZ.esp
Sunglasses_WF.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
FurnitureMarkerSex.esp
Men's Clubs Merged.esp
House of Men.esp
The Manipulator.esp
FNISspells.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Brann.esp
ViskyAlyoshaFollower.esp
SSAssist_Tools.esp
Heiko.esp
[Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
SignarFollower.esp
Thaiden.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
KSA_flaviusfinery.esp
vlsimu.esp
ksc_bb.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Dance for Septims.esp
SexTalk.esp
ABMM.esp
Cumpires.esp
SexLabDirtyTalk.esp
LayDown.esp
Cumshot.esp
CumshotSL.esp
LPBards.esp
LPBardsAnduniel.esp
ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
HadvarFollower.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
WetFunction.esp
FAMP2.esp
Cum Potions.esp
Piss - Magicka.esp
SLDrunk.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimWaltz.esp
Hoamaii_SkyrimKiss.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
SexLabTools.esp

thank you so much.

have any plan to fix "..." that shown instead of the mod orders?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an issues with the "pee on me" feature. After peeing start, the male actor becomes invisible. The male actor only reappears after the peeing has finished. Male to female pee on follower works just fine, no one dissapearing, but "pee on me" on the character makes the male actor dissapear. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

50 minutes ago, mateayat98 said:

I'm having an issues with the "pee on me" feature. After peeing start, the male actor becomes invisible. The male actor only reappears after the peeing has finished. Male to female pee on follower works just fine, no one dissapearing, but "pee on me" on the character makes the male actor dissapear. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

I have determined the cause of the bug is that the pee on me animation is not immediately in free camera mode when it starts. If you manage to toggle it before the actor dissapears (around half a second after the animation begins), the animation works correctly. Is there a way to set the animation to automatically start on free camera mode?