Yet Another XCOM 2 Mod Idea

D1rty@ng3L

I'm probably restating an earlier mod idea (if so, please, tell me and send me the link if it helps!), but I had a fairly interesting idea a few months back concerning XCOM 2.  Since the (VERY slow) development of lewd mods for XCOM back earlier in the year, I was curious about that most wonderful of kinks... breeding.  I mean come on, who doesn't want to make their own army of Viper waifus to send into combat to fuck everything in sight? 

Thus, the 'Alien Breeders' mod was born (pun intended).  In short, the aliens are covertly trying to also breed humanity out of existence, so you have the option of beating them at their own game.  Features I have planned are certain alien types trying to capture your soldiers for both interrogation and breeding, the option to capture aliens for your own breeding purposes, a fairly dynamic pregnancy system, and more than a few other things. 

Among other things, three new stats are implemented for all organic units: Seduction, Fertility, and the Climax Counter.  With seduction, you can effectively stun a target long enough to get in and capture it, or fuck its brains out in the middle of a terror mission, because obvious science doesn't care where you perform your experiments.  Fertility I think should be self explanatory, and the climax counter dictates how long a unit can last before ending its sex animation and climaxing.  Also, the Ruler aliens from the 'Hunters' DLC will now be more or less capturable because damn, that Viper King....

There will also be new base upgrades pertaining to the Barracks, and new items as well to help combat nine, yes, NINE new alien variants.  Obviously, I can't mod worth a damn, but if anyone thinks it can or should be done, then have at it!

Archived