View File

Here is a bodyslide preset that is the average female body and not the completely flawless fitness model-type body that the default CBBE body portrays.

The majority of women have the imperfections contained in this preset, such as fat/skin in certain areas, slightly sagging breasts, and so on....

Here's how to install

Extract the file from this download titled "average preset" into the folder Computer/local disk/program files
x86/steam/steamapps/common/fallout 4/data/tools/bodyslide/sliderpresets

Open bodyslide, load the preset, click build, and then you're done.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/02/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer, bodyslide and outift studio

I don't know who you're messing with, but the AVERAGE women I'm with have way better bodies than that.  Especially the booty!  Probably better title is worn out bitch body :D

Not sure who this guy is messing with, but this body preset looks pretty average to me.

lol...he's messing with no one. don't worry.

I have to agree with those who think it's not average but the average body varies on country to country and from place to place. For example most of those who live in my region have the body of the standard CBBE mod.

If I'd move to my old region, they would look like the standard UNP body does.

I have to agree with those who think it's not average but the average body varies on country to country and from place to place. For example most of those who live in my region have the body of the standard CBBE mod.

You're from South America then?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actually from Germany and had to travel and live a couple of times in England, Italy, Spain, Saudi Arabia and my other home country Thailand and in Europe the average body looks like the CBBE body whilst in Thailand/South East Asia they mostly have the UNP body.

Even though Fallout 4 plays in North America where the average body may look like this mod, it still plays in a apocalyptic future where they have to live off hunting, gathering and insects like in most parts of South East Asia I lived in.

I'm actually from Germany and had to travel and live a couple of times in England, Italy, Spain, Saudi Arabia and my other home country Thailand and in Europe the average body looks like the CBBE body whilst in Thailand/South East Asia they mostly have the UNP body.

Even though Fallout 4 plays in North America where the average body may look like this mod, it still plays in a apocalyptic future where they have to live off hunting, gathering and insects like in most parts of South East Asia I lived in.

Actually here in good ol' Murica we have a variety of body types, but if you mashed them all into one, this would probably be pretty accurate.. albeit, maybe with a bit more fat, lol. *that last part was sort of meant as a joke*

Anyway, the reason I asked is because I've noticed that curves seem to be a pretty common thing with South American women, specifically with Brazilian women.. also, nice brown skin. :D

Actually here in good ol' Murica we have a variety of body types, but if you mashed them all into one, this would probably be pretty accurate.. albeit, maybe with a bit more fat, lol. *that last part was sort of meant as a joke*

Anyway, the reason I asked is because I've noticed that curves seem to be a pretty common thing with South American women, specifically with Brazilian women.. also, nice brown skin. :D

That depends on what region you are looking at in South America. A nice olive brown color, the sugar-sugar, is usually caused by a mix-up. What makes dogs fitter for survival works for women as well, at least on the mating ground, not so much in certain jobs that, by means of whatever, still require a fair complexion, a kind of white mimicry. Most indigenas and mestizas are curvy, they lack the as ideal understood size though, they are short-stocky in the Andes and scaled-down in the Amazon rainforest and the Pampas. I was born in Brazil, grew up in Argentina and have spent some time in Venezuela where the local plastic surgery easily beats the skills of the Synths or that of Dr Snuggles or whatever in Diamond City. Beauty contests, Miss World competitions included, are indeed a popular sport in Venezuela. Having said that, most player chars out there reflect the skin color of their drivers and are equipped with a fantasy body, there ain't that many brown protagonists roaming the Commonwealth as one perhaps might expect, let alone black beauties.

• 1 year later...

is there anyway i can get links to the two other downloads needed in order to properly extract  this particular file? it says you need caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer and a bodyslide/outfit studio but i'm having no luck finding either of those on the site. if someone could direct me to where i can find those that would be awesome. or will any body slide/body enhancer work? sorry i'm new and extremely confused as to how this all works.

5 hours ago, display4 said:

is there anyway i can get links to the two other downloads needed in order to properly extract  this particular file? it says you need caliente's beautiful bodies enhancer and a bodyslide/outfit studio but i'm having no luck finding either of those on the site. if someone could direct me to where i can find those that would be awesome. or will any body slide/body enhancer work? sorry i'm new and extremely confused as to how this all works.

Bodyslide and Outfit studio.

CBBE.

• 2 years later...