(Project / recruitement) Night Mistress Mansion : Quo Vagis for Skyrim

Delzaron

Two news ideas :

Lizbeth : a vampiric girl, who left her familly, and lives in a ruin in skyrim.... Sybille Stentor will guie you to her. You will need to defeat Lizbeth and solve her problem to hire her as a courtesan.

The realm : A mix between Xen and Shivering isles could be nice, no ?

What will be the outfits for the dancers, whores, and courtesan ?

Uhm.. Lizbeth, Suggestion:

Being classic, she could be a vapire survived to the purge of the lair of her clan (maybe from other vampires, like those near morthal), the death of her clan was caused by a traitor (her creator, that was jaleous of the Master of the Clan).

Some emphatic shit.. like she, confused from her creator, fight for the "wrong side", and when she discovered that, left the clan.

Hunted by her creator.

She's eager to learn more about seduction, manipolation and deception, to avoid to find hersalf again on a similar situation.

1: Talk to Sybille, follow the track of a Vampire with "a strange behaviour", probably a rougue vampire that doesn't know how to keep a low profile and that causing too much turmoil.

2: Search for Lizbeth, some standard little cave to explore (beast lair), until you arrive when she fighting against some other vampires, Everyone attacks you (Lizbeth Too, that couldn't be killed, only defeated and captured when she bleedout)

3: Calm down Lizbeth via dialog, untie her, and she will cast invisibility and escape, leaving behing her gear that, inspected give you an hint about her next location a tavern where she will try to get information about some ancient ruins

4: Reach the Inn, talk to the Npc and discover that she has already got the info needed in a really clumsy way (Simply offering sex, without any persuasion/seduction), gaining also a bad reputation by the Npcs that doesn't stop to boast himself for his last "capture"

5: Stop the guy to spread news about (Kill, intimidation, persuasion)

6: Follow her on the ruin, at the end of the ruin you met her, but this time she start to talk to you insead to attack, because she was hidden in the tavern when you "persuaded" the guy.

7: Interrogated she admit that, for some reason, is unable to use the seduction spell proper of every vampire, so she had to improvise (considering that she felt herself hunted), and that was the onlyway she could find.

8: Offer to bring her to the mansion and be trained to learn about being more "persuasive" (speech, dialog, charme, eventually sex, etc.)

9: Bring her to the Mistress and discover (from the mistress) that Lizbeth posses a different type of seduction proper of only few vampires, that make her excellent choice as courtesan, once trained.

10: Lizbeth accept after the mistress agree to send YOU to kill her pursuers.

That as basic canvas, It could be suitable of more add (like minor moral choice)

The realm:

No ideas about

Outfit:

Uhm.. I suggest to use a little of customizability here, considering that every Npc have their Bed (and chest) it could be good add a Dresser where put the items that she/he should wear.

Basically The npc use a "standard dress", if this chest contains items when closed the equipment of the relative Npc get updated.

Other question :

- where to place the mansion ? There is no place near Solitud,e but there is a nice spot just outside DragonBride !

- the base of the mansion ? Maybe the the thalmor embassy, or a nice house from solitude (bard college, there is lot of rooms...)

I could try to create a esp with some NPCs and the mansion...

Honestly I don't like the idea to put the Mansion inside the city, too much trouble, problems with compatibility.

A good way to dissimulate a "exclusive club" is to put in a "passage point", where is easy to make lose their tracks, and Dragon's bridge is an obligatory passage point.

So I am for putting that outside Dragonbridge, so you could also have a few "secret passages" in the near caves (considering thatthe whole structure is over an ancient ruin).

Exterior: Thalmor embassy (fenced area) with plants that cover the view from outside (so there's also an exterior place that could be used for something)

Interior: Hum... i don't know... Suitable -> Bard college, Thalmor embassy, Jorvasskr Sublevel, but most of them are already used in some other mods.. so it could be like "already see"

I'll think about...

Two news ideas :

Lizbeth : a vampiric girl, who left her familly, and lives in a ruin in skyrim.... Sybille Stentor will guie you to her. You will need to defeat Lizbeth and solve her problem to hire her as a courtesan.

The realm : A mix between Xen and Shivering isles could be nice, no ?

What will be the outfits for the dancers, whores, and courtesan ?

Uhm.. Lizbeth, Suggestion:

Being classic, she could be a vapire survived to the purge of the lair of her clan (maybe from other vampires, like those near morthal), the death of her clan was caused by a traitor (her creator, that was jaleous of the Master of the Clan).

Some emphatic shit.. like she, confused from her creator, fight for the "wrong side", and when she discovered that, left the clan.

Hunted by her creator.

She's eager to learn more about seduction, manipolation and deception, to avoid to find hersalf again on a similar situation.

1: Talk to Sybille, follow the track of a Vampire with "a strange behaviour", probably a rougue vampire that doesn't know how to keep a low profile and that causing too much turmoil.

2: Search for Lizbeth, some standard little cave to explore (beast lair), until you arrive when she fighting against some other vampires, Everyone attacks you (Lizbeth Too, that couldn't be killed, only defeated and captured when she bleedout)

3: Calm down Lizbeth via dialog, untie her, and she will cast invisibility and escape, leaving behing her gear that, inspected give you an hint about her next location a tavern where she will try to get information about some ancient ruins

4: Reach the Inn, talk to the Npc and discover that she has already got the info needed in a really clumsy way (Simply offering sex, without any persuasion/seduction), gaining also a bad reputation by the Npcs that doesn't stop to boast himself for his last "capture"

5: Stop the guy to spread news about (Kill, intimidation, persuasion)

6: Follow her on the ruin, at the end of the ruin you met her, but this time she start to talk to you insead to attack, because she was hidden in the tavern when you "persuaded" the guy.

7: Interrogated she admit that, for some reason, is unable to use the seduction spell proper of every vampire, so she had to improvise (considering that she felt herself hunted), and that was the onlyway she could find.

8: Offer to bring her to the mansion and be trained to learn about being more "persuasive" (speech, dialog, charme, eventually sex, etc.)

9: Bring her to the Mistress and discover (from the mistress) that Lizbeth posses a different type of seduction proper of only few vampires, that make her excellent choice as courtesan, once trained.

10: Lizbeth accept after the mistress agree to send YOU to kill her pursuers.

That as basic canvas, It could be suitable of more add (like minor moral choice)

The realm:

No ideas about

Outfit:

Uhm.. I suggest to use a little of customizability here, considering that every Npc have their Bed (and chest) it could be good add a Dresser where put the items that she/he should wear.

Basically The npc use a "standard dress", if this chest contains items when closed the equipment of the relative Npc get updated.

Other question :

- where to place the mansion ? There is no place near Solitud,e but there is a nice spot just outside DragonBride !

- the base of the mansion ? Maybe the the thalmor embassy, or a nice house from solitude (bard college, there is lot of rooms...)

I could try to create a esp with some NPCs and the mansion...

Honestly I don't like the idea to put the Mansion inside the city, too much trouble, problems with compatibility.

A good way to dissimulate a "exclusive club" is to put in a "passage point", where is easy to make lose their tracks, and Dragon's bridge is an obligatory passage point.

So I am for putting that outside Dragonbridge, so you could also have a few "secret passages" in the near caves (considering thatthe whole structure is over an ancient ruin).

Exterior: Thalmor embassy (fenced area) with plants that cover the view from outside (so there's also an exterior place that could be used for something)

Interior: Hum... i don't know... Suitable -> Bard college, Thalmor embassy, Jorvasskr Sublevel, but most of them are already used in some other mods.. so it could be like "already see"

I'll think about...

It's a very good story for Lizbeth !

What I have for the courtesans (except Lizbeth, names are not definitive) :

- Lizbeth : blond vampiric breton girl. She's from the little nobility.

- Irilith : a dunmer girl. Linked to house redoran... but also a cultist...

- Alyssia : an imperial noble, who left her oppressive familly.

I will let an empty space for a NPC to choose by the player.

Yes, each courtesan should have her own quests : they are difficult to find, after all...

For whores, I have only Hildi for now.

For dancers, nothing yet, I just have ideas about the follower girl (a nord or akaviri girl)...

It's a very good story for Lizbeth !

What I have for the courtesans (except Lizbeth, names are not definitive) :

- Lizbeth : blond vampiric breton girl. She's from the little nobility.

- Irilith : a dunmer girl. Linked to house redoran... but also a cultist...

- Alyssia : an imperial noble, who left her oppressive familly.

I will let an empty space for a NPC to choose by the player.

Yes, each courtesan should have her own quests : they are difficult to find, after all...

For whores, I have only Hildi for now.

For dancers, nothing yet, I just have ideas about the follower girl (a nord or akaviri girl)...

I don't like the name of Irilith, too similar to Ireleth... and thery're both Dumner and trained as warrior.

Something like Silhia? Duhevra?

Uhm... A Redoran but also a cultist of the Mistress... Nice contraddiction, let's see what comes out.

She is a member of the Redorans so she was trained to be a warrior, 5th daughter in a secondary part of the family (I don't know the correct word in english, I mean "not the principal bloodline of the family")

She was trained to be a warrior like every Redorans, but she was also chosen for a combined marriage with a Noble only for political reasons. Trashing away all that she have gained so far.

1: In a tavern you find a drunk women ("Itilith") geared like one redoran guard, you could sit with her and offer a drink, so she start to talk to you, after a bit of basic chatting the PC could try to hit on her (uhm... is the correct word?), eventually checking if she is suitable for the job of guard or even a whore, she seems incline to go in bed with you, but before get up she stop to pretend to be drunk and admit to have drugged your meal.

2: You woke up in a bed with a naked men dressed in a strange way (like a Morag Tong) with bottles of skooma/wine everywhere; You don't get the time to realize almost anything and realize that there's a little group of people in the room that yell to scandal, grab the man and goes away.

3: The women shows up again when everyone has left, thanking you for the "unforgottable night", when you ask for explaination / get angry because she manipulated you, she will precise that she (in the point 1) hasn't talked to have fun you and her, and besides nothing happend because the man was already drunk and sleeping when she placed you on the bed with him. She pays you some coins for the "disturb" and say goodbye to you.

4: Some time later you find her in Solitude, wandering around, she greet you and invite you to drink something "for the old times", you could accept and continue the quest or directly ask what she want

5: In any case you end in the tavern (you could choose to drink or not), she offer you another job: She  will play as your Bodyguard (disguise with a different armor), and you will present yourself (disguised too) at the east empire trading company with a message (a documentation that implied a large amount of money).

6: Done that she will agreed to go to another tavern and speak a bit with you, revealing that she's trying to get the attention of a man that is so busy with his affair that doesn't even notice her. Again you lose your senses during the talk, but this time you awake alone in the room, well dressed and perfumed (someone make you a bath) with a message where she thank you again, gives some other money to you and say goodbye to you forever but also a post scriptum where she admit to have drugged you again but not with the beverage this time ("a lady must have some secrets"), and she also gift you the dress you wear saying that she will need it anymore.

7: After that the mistress recall you for investigate to a bandit camp that stealed some resurces for the Mansion and bring back EVERYTHING valuable; In the boss lair you find the girl, bound by the man you see at point 1, he talk to you revealing all the plot of the dumner (goddess bless the talking villans).

He was his promise spouse, but she has sabotated the marriage in many ways and then ruined him financially, so he get his revenge tainting her with the Sanguine vampiris.

She interact in the dialog revealing that you aided her in each step, he get crazy (not listening any of your excuses) and attack you.

8: After you kill him the dumner manage to beg for help and then passed out, at this point you take her back to the mistress as "resources" and decide with the mistress IF let her turn into a vampire or cure her before is too late.

9a: Turned Vampire, she will hate you (relationship) but knowing that the redorans will kill her at sight now, she will remain with the mistress (and also for an honor bound).

9b: Cured she will politely thanks the Mistress but try to decline the invitations to remain at the Mansion, so the Mistress will convince her using three argumentation:

First, with her protection she will never be worried to be forced in the next combined marriage again,

secondly, she listed her story from the PC and find her promising as courtesan, a position that will grant her to learn to better manipulate the people and avoid tragic faliure like the last one.

Thrid, She has now a debt of honor with the mistress for saving her life.

10. After a while she will admit that she actually like this life (fixing the relationship with the PC, in case), unlocking some other details about her life / intricate plan to avoid marriage (like, who is the man that she was trying to attract the attention [the Head of the Redoran house, but it was an euphemism for "Putting his attention on the 'dirty affairs' of her promised"] and allowing in the future another branch of quest as cultist

About Alyssa I'll write something tomorrow... let me know what about that.

Elisif (but this time when she requires the services of a courtesan)

In my original Elisif-quests, a part of the storyline involved spiking the clam meat she eats. This could still be used, although this time not to turn Elisif into a sex object, but to increase her desire to have a discrete courtesan at her disposal. And as the dragonborn could act as a courtesan, spiking the clam meat that Elisif eats will result in the dragonborn to be Elisif's 'sex slave'.

Possible addition: should the dragonborn herself act as courtesan, the dragonborn will have the chance increase the aphrodisiac that Elisif eats once. This could happen when the Night Mistress requires a favor. The increased arousal will result in Elisif being more "adventurous" (as in, a bit more sadistic). But after satisfying the 'more adventurous event', Elisif will be grateful enough to grant the Night Mistress' wish and allow her to expand the mansion. This "more adventurous event" could be the dragonborn being tied up for a while in a dungeon and be used by Elisif once a while. Another option could be that the dragonborn has to dance (naked) or do some shopping while being naked and on all fours. In a sense, the dragonborn will be suffering from her own actions.

A magic collar

The Night Mistress might require a special collar that can be used to dominate the wearer. It will have shocking effect, an electric leash effect, can force the wearer to crawl and remain silent, etc. (these effects could be described in dialogues, not all effects require to be scripted). The dragonborn will embark on a quest to have such a collar created. The collar might even be tested on the dragonborn for a short while (nothing too fancy).

The next step will be to find the perfect candidate. This could be a man-hater locked in prison for killing a guy that the town loves, but who she despises. Free her before she is send to the block but lock the collar around her neck in the process. The end result, the man-hater will have to please men from now on.

A possible twist, afterwards you might find a hidden diary written by that 'lovable guy' before he died, which reveals that he raped the 'man-hater'. Killing someone is still bad, and you still saved her from the gallows, but her story suddenly becomes a sad one. This twist could be part of a quest that comes very late, when the mansion is nearing its full glory. This plot twist could be part of a series of events that makes the dragonborn a little bit less happy about helping out the night mistress all that time.

(at the end, the nett effect will still be positive, but not as positive and as glorious as the dragonborn originally expected)

Page 1

Perhaps you could write a summary of the current idea in the original first post in a spoiler, something like "The mod so far...".  This might help to provide more useful ideas.

Elisif (but this time when she requires the services of a courtesan)

In my original Elisif-quests, a part of the storyline involved spiking the clam meat she eats. This could still be used, although this time not to turn Elisif into a sex object, but to increase her desire to have a discrete courtesan at her disposal. And as the dragonborn could act as a courtesan, spiking the clam meat that Elisif eats will result in the dragonborn to be Elisif's 'sex slave'.

Possible addition: should the dragonborn herself act as courtesan, the dragonborn will have the chance increase the aphrodisiac that Elisif eats once. This could happen when the Night Mistress requires a favor. The increased arousal will result in Elisif being more "adventurous" (as in, a bit more sadistic). But after satisfying the 'more adventurous event', Elisif will be grateful enough to grant the Night Mistress' wish and allow her to expand the mansion. This "more adventurous event" could be the dragonborn being tied up for a while in a dungeon and be used by Elisif once a while. Another option could be that the dragonborn has to dance (naked) or do some shopping while being naked and on all fours. In a sense, the dragonborn will be suffering from her own actions.

A magic collar

The Night Mistress might require a special collar that can be used to dominate the wearer. It will have shocking effect, an electric leash effect, can force the wearer to crawl and remain silent, etc. (these effects could be described in dialogues, not all effects require to be scripted). The dragonborn will embark on a quest to have such a collar created. The collar might even be tested on the dragonborn for a short while (nothing too fancy).

The next step will be to find the perfect candidate. This could be a man-hater locked in prison for killing a guy that the town loves, but who she despises. Free her before she is send to the block but lock the collar around her neck in the process. The end result, the man-hater will have to please men from now on.

A possible twist, afterwards you might find a hidden diary written by that 'lovable guy' before he died, which reveals that he raped the 'man-hater'. Killing someone is still bad, and you still saved her from the gallows, but her story suddenly becomes a sad one. This twist could be part of a quest that comes very late, when the mansion is nearing its full glory. This plot twist could be part of a series of events that makes the dragonborn a little bit less happy about helping out the night mistress all that time.

(at the end, the nett effect will still be positive, but not as positive and as glorious as the dragonborn originally expected)

Page 1

Perhaps you could write a summary of the current idea in the original first post in a spoiler, something like "The mod so far...".  This might help to provide more useful ideas.

Yes, It will be good.

Let me write all the ideas on a text file.

I only made an esp with 6 NPCs for now...

I work on Amputee mod, but it's a very little one... the main content is already finished

Any chance of support for male PCs? 

It sounds like it would fit for most of the quests and systems you're talking about if the PC was acting as a pimp/recruiter, rather than "talent".

Female are needed for the ritual scene... but as male, you could use a follower in place.

Male player could be needed also as gigolo (yes, for female or gay clients).

I will begin the manor...

I began the mansion...

It's based on the Bard college (I just modify the building ext)

The interior have for now a Hall and the half of the base floor, with 10 beds in 5 rooms (so, it will be the employee and whores beds).

The manor will contains :

- Base floor : the hall, the stairs, bed rooms for ten persons at the right, some rooms and the pose room on the right.

- First floor : Stairs, Night Mistress and courtesan rooms.

- Basement : bed for slaves, room for the "special events", kitchen and rest room for employee. A door for the shrine. The pool if I can (or I will place it in the shrine.

Hum... hwo to personalize courtesan rooms ?

Lizbeth, Duhevra, and the other one (I guess a nice Aldmer, like Yui ones), are different, so they should have personalized rooms...

I will see fow to expend the basement...

Edit 1 : which outfits I should implement for whores, dancers, and courtesans, and the Night Mistress ?

Edit 2 : I finished TID and Rats in the wall. Some mods need some little fixes, but that's all.

Night Mistress Mansion will be my last mod for Skyrim. Next projects will be tranfered on Fallout 4.

Edit 1 : which outfits I should implement for whores, dancers, and courtesans, and the Night Mistress ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36631-ves-prostitute-outfit-witcher-2-unpb-bbp/

Ves Prostitute outfit from witcher 2 

Ves_Prostitute_UNPB_3.jpg

Yarl dress for courtesan http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-595.htmlYarl_Dress_7B_4.jpg

Excellent !

Does it exist in CBBE ?

Some precisions about the modding part :

I wsh to create images to put in skyrim books, like that :

http://fallout-generation.com/stockage/pieces-jointes/monthly_2015_10/02.jpg.0fbbfbb77b1d80a364b0ef0d621af78a.jpg

So, one image for each mod NPC except the mistress, and each for vanilla and other mods NPCs needed (like Ysolda and her mammouth husk)  (I should make a list...)

Animations are needed for the poses, like that :

http://www.nexusmods.com/Images/120/872084-1406381824.jpg

the first one have a cbbe bodyslide conversion : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24385-outfit-studiobodyslide-2-cbbe-conversions/?p=928387

found this for the night mistress 

223497.jpg

Unpk with a cbbe bodyslive conversion.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-429.html

Excellent !!!

I finally chose to make the mansion into wood, based on blackbriar properties.

Edit : Doan, do you mavbe the authors contacts ? If I want to upload NMM on the Nexus, I will need their authorizations...

Edit 2 : I officialy beginned the mod. the first quest is done.

Black and gold robes from gooboo on the nexus :

PERMISSIONS- 

Do whatever you want. I don't care.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/839777/?

Ves prostitute outfit is ported from witcher and they allow use of their assets. 
You can still contact MonaBabii here on LL, 

http://www.loverslab.com/user/48796-monababii/

If you credit them and link to their work there should be no problem.

TOMBCQ for his black and gold robe conversion:

http://www.loverslab.com/user/1002295-tombcqc/

Levionte for his ves prostitute conversion :

http://www.loverslab.com/user/541074-levionte/

Black and gold robes from gooboo on the nexus :

PERMISSIONS- 

Do whatever you want. I don't care.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/839777/?

Ves prostitute outfit is ported from witcher and they allow use of their assets. 

You can still contact MonaBabii here on LL, 

http://www.loverslab.com/user/48796-monababii/

If you credit them and link to their work there should be no problem.

TOMBCQ for his black and gold robe conversion:

http://www.loverslab.com/user/1002295-tombcqc/

Levionte for his ves prostitute conversion :

http://www.loverslab.com/user/541074-levionte/

Ok thanks, i will contact them.

I beginned the mod : I made the brothel, some NPCs, and mostly the two first quests.

I will post it soon as possible.

I like the idea of the mod. Im always hoping for a prostitution-mod with some career-elements. :-)

I like the idea of Elisif working as a courtesan, too. Maybe she can wear a mask, to hide her identity?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5855-lady-mask/

This mod is quite old, and i dont know if its still working. There is a video in this thread, and i think, thie masks would be perfect for a courtesan.

Ideas I got about the recommanded mods :

The final Ritual :

The ritual is for let the Mistress going throught the portal, and she'll receive some nice power...

You will need to perform a sexual ritual for opening the shrine. The ritual needs "great ancients points" (100 of them), and you'll get 40 by the ritual itself. How to get the 60 other points required ?

Night Mistress Mansion : increase the influence of Sabaika (one of Shub Niggurah best dark youth) on the Mansion : she will give you 40 points. The way ? complete the Mansion, and mix sex and rituals...

TID

1. Brings Several Models for erotic books (Hashep, Lamiae, Sharie, Simza and her whores, etc...)
  2. Special event quest : the client from another world : find a way to convince the Whispering One to leave the Mansion (dialogues depends of Player faction)
  3. Final Ritual ; if player helped Chaur Tegoth, player will receive 20 points. If player bannished Chaur Tegoth, player receive a malus of -20 points.

FTD

1. Bring several models (Susana mostly, Mankara and Kurshul if you chosen Dagon Path).
  2. Special event Quest : avoid Shul Tar and Mankara influences on the Mansion.
  3. Final ritual : ask to Dagon : he will give you 20 points if Insmouth is under the cult's control.

AFS

1. Bring several models (Katalia, Moira, Ethrane, Yngride, maybe Phage)
  2. Special event quest : forsworn raid.
  3. Final ritual : make a party with Kolduns and Shub Niggurath's dark youths... gives you 20 points.

For now, I'm still writing the beginning of the mod...

I will also need a list of every vanilla and DLCs NPC who can be involved for posing nude (erotic books, i should need 3 NPCs per book, so maybe 60 NPCs if 20 books). Tags will be keywords, added to the NPCs in the mod dirrectly, or by script for soft dependencies mods. All NPC should be female, no old people.

• 1 tags for the lust : shy, normal, lusty NPCs
  • 1 tag for the region : rift, reach, pale, etc...
  • 1 tag for the race (bretons and forsworns are separated. Falmers, Dagon prietress and mutated NPCs will receive an "outter race" tag)
  • 1 tag for the job/faction (companion, warlock, citizen, Dibella, etc...)

For example, Hashep is "normal, outter race, citizen", Katalia is "Shy, Forsworn, warlock", Aela is "Lusty, whiterun, nord, companion", Haelga is "Lusty, Rift, Nord, Dibella", etc... so, NPCs will have max 4 tags, and min 1 (all forsworns are from the Reach, for example).

The three pictures of a book needs to share a tag in common (like "Forsworn"), and you need to pick a "lusty", a "normal", and a "shy" tags pictures.

• 3 months later...

One thought, not sure if that's a good idea at all, though: CPU has a mod called "Cum shot brothel", it's buggy in it's current state and he wanted to rewrite it some time. While he has some very nice settings and ideas there himself, maybe you could cooperate to make one really good mod instead of two nice ones? Not sure what he thinks about cooperation and working on such a mod atm, though. It's been a while since i asked if he's working on CSB, back then the answer was "not that soon."

One thought, not sure if that's a good idea at all, though: CPU has a mod called "Cum shot brothel", it's buggy in it's current state and he wanted to rewrite it some time. While he has some very nice settings and ideas there himself, maybe you could cooperate to make one really good mod instead of two nice ones? Not sure what he thinks about cooperation and working on such a mod atm, though. It's been a while since i asked if he's working on CSB, back then the answer was "not that soon."

• the night mistress mansion brothel will be changed a while : after a shortly whore quest, you become an associate, and you help the mistress to buold the brothel, make money... and to establish more estabishments around Tamriel.
  • I played CSB... i never done the player as whore part... i should ask the question to CPU.
  • 2 weeks later...

as far as placement goes you could place a door and stairs in a side corner of markarath going up the mountain titled path to night mistress mansion that would lead to a new world space with the mansion so as to reduce conflict chances or a similar placement method.

could potentially minimize conflicts with other mods

• 1 month later...

hey im not sure if this is the correct place to post this but for some reason i cant get past the point in the quest: A New Business: Night Mistress Mansion; Following Amelie once she goes to show us the bedroom and clothes nothing happens she just stands in the bedroom and i talk to her but there is nothing to say. Is this just as far as the quest goes or is there some kind of bug if theres a bug plz help..

Archived