NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trior

Is Fallout 3/New Vegas Modding almost dead?

Guest Trior

I have recently being around Nexus and LL to see what kind of new stuff for these old games are being created this days and, except for some minor mods in the nexus, there aren´t some big or interesting mods. The most interesting things I´ve seen are weapons mods.

Do you think there will be amazing new modifications for these games, like new body types, quests, new worlds etc. or we only will see little to none good mods in the next months?

Let´s discuss politely.... :D

Modding might slow for a game but it'll never die because there will always be people playing them as well as new people that will start playing them and not everyone will jump on the new game bandwagon. Always a good time to start learning how to mod so that you can start making things that you like yourself so that you won't have to wait for some else to do it for you.

Guest Trior

Modding might slow for a game but it'll never die because there will always be people playing them as well as new people that will start playing them and not everyone will jump on the new game bandwagon. Always a good time to start learning how to mod so that you can start making things that you like yourself so that you won't have to wait for some else to do it for you.

Good to know.

Btw, yeah I use to create my own mods for Fallout games (except the ones that involves programs like 3d max or blender) :D

I ask this only for curiosity, and because I like to hear (in this case read) other peoples opinion.

Also, thanks for your reply  :)

Guest Trior

[...]except for some minor mods in the nexus, there aren´t some big or interesting mods.  The most interesting things I´ve seen are weapons mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/users/2159825/?tb=mods&pUp=1

Do you think there will be amazing new modifications for these games, like new body types, quests, new worlds etc. 

IOzuwXf9.jpg

Thanks for the info buddy. Didn´t know about these. I´ll check this out, especially the frontier.

I hope FO3/FONV modding is not dead; my PC can't run Fallout 4 and if I bought it, it would probably take several hours or maybe a couple days to download it.

Guest Trior

It's still alive, yes

15fktoi.jpg

30dkygz.jpg

a1txqg.jpg

r10y21.jpg

1o6nhu.jpg

o7vepu.jpg

Oh my gosh... What mod is this? looks superb!!! :o

It's a pretty San Francisco, it has a very nice feeling

Most of F4 "hot files" are some armors or weapons. Almost all FNV "hot files" are interesting gameplay things, new locations, quests and other stuff. Not even telling about huge WIP mods like Frontier, Molten Clouds, Willhaven and others.

Personally I'd rather say that F4 modding is dead. Not FNV one.

It's a pretty San Francisco, it has a very nice feeling

Absolutely beautiful design, love the China Town feel.