Kind of Food That You Are Craving ATM

Ever since I moved up here, there's been a serious lack of seafood in my diet... I hate store bought fish/shrimp since I'm so used to catching my own or buying off the shrimp boats at the bay. So yeah... :( I has a craving for some redfish ceviche. Also, when the first cold front comes in, I normally make a huge pot of clam chowder. (New england style) But I haven't really gotten to do that. The bf's mom is really sick, so I don't cook much since she can't eat. So... anything homemade really... I miss cooking.. I think I'm going to go hug my oven. 

Twitter.pngwhataburger.jpg

Best damned bacon cheese burgers on the frickin' planet... Grilled onions, mayo, toast buns both sides, no pickles...

I'm use to one being on nearly every city block... now there's not one within 250 miles of me.  :(

Only ate one about once a month but haven't had one in almost a year and I has sad...

I am craving a type of salad.

Similar to coleslaw, but with much less mayonnaise and more lettuce, to make it an actual salad.

Add cooked chicken (cubed), grapes cut in half (for easier stabbing), chopped nut of your choice (walnut in my case), diced golden apple, chopped celery, and finish with curry powder.

Let refrigerate a few hours (covered) to let the flavors sink in. Serve cold.

The beauty of this salad is you can add/remove/change ingredients and their measurements to your liking.

If you reduce the lettuce and increase the mayonnaise, it also goes great as a sandwich. Cut open some crescent rolls and jam the salad inside. 

Uh, yea. I like to cook. lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd kill for a few filled mushrooms right about now.
You know, take the cap, fill it with a bit of roasted onions, garlic and the chopped-up mushroom base (seasoned with salt, pepper and assorted herbs), put a dab of butter (or herb butter) on top and garnish it with chives (for flavour and because it looks great). Then you wrap them up in bacon and throw them in the oven.

The results are fucking delicious.

I'd kill for a few filled mushrooms right about now.

You know, take the cap, fill it with a bit of roasted onions, garlic and the chopped-up mushroom base (seasoned with salt, pepper and assorted herbs), put a dab of butter (or herb butter) on top and garnish it with chives (for flavour and because it looks great). Then you wrap them up in bacon and throw them in the oven.

The results are fucking delicious.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6748-kind-of-food-that-you-are-craving-atm/?p=914496

I'm not speaking for myself, i'm speaking for the 9 year old girl locked in my basement, she says that she's craving for these: Kibbles_Cun_Bits_Homestyle_Grilled_Beef_
That it's been a while I fed her on cat food and she didn't like that.

P.S. Crucify me, i'm a terrible monster.

• 2 weeks later...