The Cinnamon Challenge

adrenaline

Oh god why...

When I was but a wee young lad, I was dared by my vile "friends" to undergo the dreaded Cinnamon challenge. Unbeknownst to me at the time, taking a spoonful of the evil spice and trying to swallow it alone is damn near impossible, and usually people start to gag in response. Usually the finale is when the poor sod begins to cough out massive amounts of the cinammon, like a nuclear explosion just took place in their mouth. It happened to me, and I'll never forge the day...

That I lost. :(

Cinnamon challenge: Hilarious to watch; unbelievably embarrasing to undergo. For some reason it's a favorite prank that office workers pull on each other.

Guest Deliria

Me being an immature idiot, I did this last year with my bf. We both "lost" but I handled it so much better then he did >:3

My girlfriend tricked me into doing the Cinnamon Challenge by replacing my bowl of Milo (yes the powder and not the drink itself) with a bowl of McCormick's Cinnamon just last Tuesday. So far i can only remember her own laughter and my mouth burning.

My girlfriend tricked me into doing the Cinnamon Challenge by replacing my bowl of Milo (yes the powder and not the drink itself) with a bowl of McCormick's Cinnamon just last Tuesday. So far i can only remember her own laughter and my mouth burning.

Fortunately you didn't eat it directly.:D

Fortunately you didn't eat it directly.:D

I was beginning to wonder that.

Archived