[mod] [CK2] Dark World Reborn: Toska (Submod)

DocToska

Yes - and I've looked over the new event window modding. At present I'm not really feeling up to going through every event in this mod and the other in order to replace them when it's already working fine for me as far as I can tell. I suppose it breaks for other people, but again, I'm not maintaining this mod - I'm merely tweaking it for my own use, and I've provided copies of that for those that wanted to keep playing with it as well. 

But really, there's nothing that stops someone else from doing the exact same thing if they want to. It's all just text fields anyway.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:45 AM, Aliris said:

是的 - 我查看了新的事件窗口模式。目前我并不是真的感觉要经历这个mod中的每个事件,而是为了在我已经可以正常工作的情况下替换它们。我认为这是为其他人打破的,但是我不再维护这个mod--我只是为了自己的用途而对它进行调整,而且我也为那些想要继续玩的人提供了这些副本。 

但是,真的,没有什么能够阻止别人如果他们想要做同样的事情。无论如何,这只是文本字段。

Sorry, my English is very bad.
You mean DWTLilith, DWT Werewolf, DWTHunter only text.
No events and code, right?

no!!!!!

DWT_Events.csv

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Aliris for keeping this mod alive!

I only have a small detail/bug to report: When playing a male character and your daughter comes of age, there's an event where you can hear her masturbate and get the option to fuck her. If you do, the event plays as normal but she doesn't lose the Virgin trait.

I've done a bit of messing around with the toska remix mod. I've editted the rape events to have a way out rather than a forgone conclusion. It's currently tied to character stats so weak rulers may not be able to escape.

An example is included with the bathing event.

If anything breaks, tell me and I'll fix it asap.

DWToska_Remix_SAY_NO.rar

ex1.png

On 7/2/2018 at 2:40 PM, lobstar said:

I've done a bit of messing around with the toska remix mod. I've editted the rape events to have a way out rather than a forgone conclusion. It's currently tied to character stats so weak rulers may not be able to escape.

An example is included with the bathing event.

If anything breaks, tell me and I'll fix it asap.

DWToska_Remix_SAY_NO.rar

ex1.png

It would be nice to have the updated files rather than the whole archive, and point to the base you used (I assume Aliris's one).

On 7/2/2018 at 8:40 AM, lobstar said:

DWToska_Remix_SAY_NO.rar

On 7/4/2018 at 9:21 AM, bicobus said:

It would be nice to have the updated files rather than the whole archive, and point to the base you used (I assume Aliris's one).

Looking through the files, lobstar added lines of text without removing any text. I assume this means he modified the last version of DWToska_remix from post #513 (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67316-ck2-dark-world-reborn-toska-submod/?do=findComment&comment=2240906)
The files that were changed are:
\DWToska_remix\events\DWT_rape_events.txt
\DWToska_remix\localisation\DWT_Events.csv
\DWToska_remix\localisation\DWT_rape_localisation.csv

Uploaded the changed files.

DWT_rape_events.txt

DWT_Events.csv

DWT_rape_localisation.csv

On 7/7/2018 at 7:46 PM, secretlovers said:

Looking through the files, lobstar added lines of text without removing any text. I assume this means he modified the last version of DWToska_remix from post #513 (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/67316-ck2-dark-world-reborn-toska-submod/?do=findComment&comment=2240906)
The files that were changed are:
\DWToska_remix\events\DWT_rape_events.txt
\DWToska_remix\localisation\DWT_Events.csv
\DWToska_remix\localisation\DWT_rape_localisation.csv

Uploaded the changed files.

DWT_rape_events.txt

DWT_Events.csv

DWT_rape_localisation.csv

Sorry for getting back to this slow, but yea. Those are the changes with no added events. Just ifs and localisation changes with the aliris base

I tried to set up a game rule at some point so you could disable the non-consent stuff, but I didn't manage to get it working. I did add a few for some of the bestiality events, but this is probably a good workaround for those that want to avoid those.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you're using the last posted version by Toska, it will break all sorts of things because it's very out of date.

The slimmed down version I made should work.

I'm not planning to revisit anything until the next expansion is released though, just fyi.

Stick with the original mod, CK2 will be releasing new DLC soon and the original one is the only one getting good up to date patches, any volunteers taking over any dead mods?

Edit: BTW any character with sex craze trait without the Lilith curse ends up in prison automatically, I have an event fires where the character was caught in a violent act in my court. I had this mod pairs with dollarmy, it maybe that mod that did it.

Edit: I have narrow down the cause of the problem to Toska mod on action events 610-612 ( dwt_on_action) . No idea what to do with the code

Uh, yes. I'm the one who's been kicking around with the code and keeping it semi-updated such as it is. There was a lot that was semi-finished, and a lot that also overlapped with stuff that Dewguru later readded.

I'll probably just post it as a new fork in my own mod thread though, after the expansion reworking, to save confusion so it's not continually buried amid the threads here.

• 2 weeks later...

Something which annoyes me is if you play as succubus or incubus and you do the missions for the choosen of lilith society your soul gets corrupted and you gain bad traits. It is strange cause in the main mod you do the same evil stuff and get good things. So it breaks the Role Play for me. Cause you are a already a demon so your soul should be "already corrupted" and in my opinion you should get some buffs instead of bad things. Maybe there should be some other side effects like the demon hunters in vanilla, cause which bothers me in dark world i can be a fully developed succubus and create a succubus realm on earth but nobody really cares. So maybe some events related to hunt you down added from vanilla would be great,,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Aliris:

I already posted this in a differnt thread but maybe this ist the better location:

Would it be possible to modify the event which let you sleep with a captive after a siege? In my opinion it is pretty strange for a lesbian/gay charakter to choose a man respectively a women as a victory trophy. It would be much more realistic if the homosexual trait would led to female captives for lesbian characters and male captives for gay characters. Would be really awsome if you would change this ;)

Here's an updated rape event file, for whoever updates Toska next. There are two major fixes

- Upper age limits removed for immortals, since they can be forever young.

- Futas are no longer excluded from most rape events, both giving and receiving. They will default to the male role for raping, and female role when being raped. (Didn't add any unique dialogue or pictures though, sorry. But I think it's still better than them almost entirely being excluded from rape events)

@canderous I was going to add what you requested, but I think someone removed the female aggressor siege rape events from the file? (Or moved them, since I couldn't find them, even though they were in the original Toska mod). Unfortunately, that means the code for a female rapist or male victim were missing too, so I couldn't easily add events for them without starting from scratch. And I didn't want to risk recycling the old Toska code since it could conflict with whatever the new mod authors did.

patch fix.zip

2 hours ago, Canderous89 said:

Thanks for your effort :)

Are you sure that the file has been removed? In the version I am using the event does still trigger

I guess it depends the version you're using?

I just checked my downloaded zips from the Remix and Remix Say No versions, and both are missing the female siege win rape event (or was moved somewhere else, because I looked in the place it was in the original Toska and didn't see it). I suspect the Remix author just deleted it, rather than commenting it out.

There was a bug where the event would fire twice because it checked both "which character is leading the siege" and "whose troops are being used in the siege", so if both are the same, you got the event twice. I think the Remix author (incorrectly) thought that the double-event was the male and female versions of the event both firing at once, when in fact it was just the male or female event firing twice in a row.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:04 PM, Canderous89 said:

@Aliris:

I already posted this in a differnt thread but maybe this ist the better location:

Would it be possible to modify the event which let you sleep with a captive after a siege? In my opinion it is pretty strange for a lesbian/gay charakter to choose a man respectively a women as a victory trophy. It would be much more realistic if the homosexual trait would led to female captives for lesbian characters and male captives for gay characters. Would be really awsome if you would change this ;)

Maybe - I know that Paradox is redoing a lot of the battle events, so I'm thinking about maybe reworking some of those. As for the post siege stuff, I could probably see about trying to include a catch for that, and maybe even making versions for opposite gender stuff too.

On 10/16/2018 at 4:13 PM, Canderous89 said:

Ah ok. Pretty sad. Really liked that event...

I'll try and make sure it's in and working for the post Holy Fury version. It should be working in my current local version, which I'll attach here for you. There was something quirky with the on_action and triggering the wrong event somehow, but I think I fixed it (hopefully). I'll revisit it anyway when I come back to HF stuff since there's requests for multigender/orientation versions.

DWToskaRemix.7z

Archived