downloading files are all turning into notepad form

Jonoaod

idk who else has been having this issue, but i cant download anything anymore from here. sexlab defeat,sumit,rape and over mods keeps downloading into none useable forms for NMM to use. i use to get them all as zip froms but now they just notepadforms and i cant get them to work

What is a notepad form? Notepad can try to open any file. It could still be a zip and you don't have show file extensions and you have notepad as the default program to open zip files.

If you are on Win10 open up the Windows Explorer and go to View up the top and then tick show file extensions then it will show if it is a zip. If it is a txt file try renaming it to .zip rather than .txt and see if that works.

What is a notepad form? Notepad can try to open any file. It could still be a zip and you don't have show file extensions and you have notepad as the default program to open zip files.

If you are on Win10 open up the Windows Explorer and go to View up the top and then tick show file extensions then it will show if it is a zip. If it is a txt file try renaming it to .zip rather than .txt and see if that works.

ok ill try that, i am running win10 and its keeps downloading everything as .txt not .zip, making the selected file mod only appear in coding on a simple notepad format which doesn't seem to be compatible with NMM

Archived