(released) Nidia race mod by Trykz

Guest Vendayn

Guest Vendayn

Thanks so much. :D And no problem, hopefully others enjoy using the Nidia race as well. If it wasn't for the Nidia mod, I probably still wouldn't have even installed the creation kit lol. Nidia is probably my favorite race, really awesome one.

I gave you a possible bug report in your thread. It has to do with the mod files.

Also, I'll edit the original post to send people to your mod page and probably take further discussion there. Instead of two places about the same thing.

Thanks so much. :D And no problem' date=' hopefully others enjoy using the Nidia race as well. If it wasn't for the Nidia mod, I probably still wouldn't have even installed the creation kit lol. Nidia is probably my favorite race, really awesome one.

I gave you a possible bug report in your thread. It has to do with the mod files.

Also, I'll edit the original post to send people to your mod page and probably take further discussion there. Instead of two places about the same thing.

[/quote']

Cool. I replied to your post in the other thread. Everything is explained there :)

Trykz

• 1 month later...

hey trykz i have a question. when you install the nidia body' date=' do you need to install the entire texture folder?

[/quote']

I would.

But only to be sure that it gets installed fully and correctly. Once it's installed and confirmed working, you can delete anything not in use by the race. Installed as packaged, you should have the CBBELE body installed. If you want to keep it, just delete the UNP folders for the meshes and textures. Otherwise, just drag everything out of those folders to overwrite the CBBELE body with UNP, which will remove the CBBELE parts in the process.

The only textures that are required, are those in the main NidiaBody folder. The folders inside for CBBE, UNP and the Gloss Layers are all optional, and not in use by the mod.

i guess no one on here knows what i'm talking about' date=' or knows how to get it. either that, or no one has the body type i'm talking about.

[/quote']

What I don't understand is why would you need to look for a body you already have, if you have the Nidia race mod?

oh i thought the body was different than the nidia body. i know it has some distinct difference from the cbbe body, but there isn't many pictures to show the difference. anyways, i just wanted to have it, just in case if i wanted to try it out trykz. the nidia race mod is a nice mod.