Down Time Apology

Sorry for the recent downtime folks. Web server recently reached its hard drive space limit without me noticing till it was to late, had to scatter and get it upgraded.

Everything should be smooth sailing again!

No problem Ashal, as they say "Shit happens." Btw: you had to upgrade? I would be more than willing to donate more to help support the forums as it seems like your solely absorbing the cost of running this. Let me know or pm me, I would gladly donate a month or 2 worth of upkeep funds for one of my favorite sites on the web ;)

Thanks for fixing the issue so promptly :)!

I don't know if its related to the downtime, but this problem seems to have cropped up about the same time for me, so I figured it might be. Uploading seems to be broken, I get this message when I try to attach something to a post:

"The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server."

The file was just a 39kb zip file.

Thanks for fixing the issue so promptly :)!

I don't know if its related to the downtime' date=' but this problem seems to have cropped up about the same time for me, so I figured it might be. Uploading seems to be broken, I get this message when I try to attach something to a post:

"The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: The attachment could not be found on the server."

The file was just a 39kb zip file.

[/quote']

Should be fixed now.