Attack on Titan Mod Pack

mrmojorisin

273678aotmodpacktitle.png

Welcome to the topic for my AoT mod pack. There are only two mods in this pack. Titan Eren for Ein and titan Annie for Hitomi. There are other great AoT mods out there, but I wanted to make one with some actual titans, so I made these two mods.

There might be some shadow issues, so if you get those issues and are able to fix them, please send me the fixed files so I can update my mod. I don't have the skill to fix it and I don't even have the issue on my setup, so I wouldn't know if I did it or not.

Anyway, thanks go out to:

-xoDOAox for the nude male model that I used as a base for titan Eren

-LGMODS for adding the ears to Eren

-kayakff for "Silk" Hitomi that I used as a base for titan Annie

Hope you enjoy the mod! Pics are below and a download is attached to this message.

699478game2016090622301530.png858847game2016090622314520.png731173game2016090622244254.png166532game2016090622354204.png811615game2016090622231911.png

AOT Mod Pack.rar

I see you improved some things, thank you for sharing with us your mod!

I'm sure there are plenty of AoT fans here :)

@Guacha yes Titans are always naked but intimate parts are not visible (dick, pussy, nipples), you should take a look on the anime it worth it!

@kayakff The golden hair is Annie, just take a look on google image by typing "Titan Annie" but don't do it if you don't want get spoiled.

I see you improved some things, thank you for sharing with us your mod!

I'm sure there are plenty of AoT fans here :)

@Guacha yes Titans are always naked but intimate parts are not visible (dick, pussy, nipples), you should take a look on the anime it worth it!

@kayakff The golden hair is Annie, just take a look on google image by typing "Titan Annie" but don't do it if you don't want get spoiled.

OMG, I thought I watched the whole AOT... But I only watched half. I should go and finish the other half

(I thould this is the super giant who get on the wall :blink: )

Archived