Schlong of skyrim floating penis

Hello, 

I've got an issue with the penis of SOS just stretching and detaching from the the male character I am using the XPMS extended, the one intended for SOS. I've tried re doing my load order, checking conflicts, uninstalling and reinstall sexlab/SOS/Skeleton. I can't seem to figure out the issue, 

I added photo's of my load order, any help would be appreciated. 

post-1030612-0-02430000-1473124679_thumb.png

post-1030612-0-86939900-1473124684_thumb.png

post-1030612-0-54221800-1473124691_thumb.png

post-1030612-0-90672400-1473124696_thumb.png

post-1030612-0-50835900-1473124703_thumb.png

I'm almost done redoing everything and I did try that my first time with no results, I researched for hours yesterday and tried debugging it myself, I've come across the checking load order, reinstalling sexlab/ moving RR before SOS, checking the skeleton if it was compatible, etc.. I'll see if I can get it to work with redoing. 

• 1 year later...

I didn't want to resurrect an old post, but I didn't want to start a new one either. If you don't mind my asking, what did you loadorder come out to be? Let's just say I've got that same problem you've described here, and I've been playing with my LO but to no avail.

I understand it is likely you no longer have your load order, but I thought it was worth an ask to see if you knew anything about it.

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Leo Tyrell said:

Same problem here i have spouses enhanced mode and  CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod plus of course Schlongs of Skyrim.Does anybody have precise solution without me having to deinstall everything ? Tnx in advance

If you have tried the above solution then post your load order here and maybe screenshot of the problem would help.

• 1 year later...

My apologies  for again resurrecting a dead thread but does anyone remember the solution to their Floating Penises problem.. where the penis would stay in one place and not stretch away from the body? thanks

Edit: The problem was that XP32 was being overwritten by one of my other mods. (I hope this helps others in the future)