Housecarls Revamped - All male housecarls

View File

You like men? You wish all the housecarls were men? And better looking, though not too different from Vanilla Skyrim?

Then this may be the mod for you!

This mod is a modest redesign of the player housecarls of Skyrim. All the housecarls are now men. No more Jordis, Iona, Rayya and Lydia. Instead you get Yorrick (the Sword-Polisher), Ian, Rayyan and Lanius.

I have tried to keep them as close to "vanilla" as possible. Just cleaned them up a bit.

Requirements:
Housecarls Revamped:
Skyrim Legendary edition (so all DLC)
USLEEP
SexLab Aroused Redux (+ dependencies)

Housecarls Revamped - No SLA:
Skyrim Legendary edition (so all DLC)
USLEEP

Suggested mods:
Fine Face Textures for Men by Ushi (+ Black subsurface maps for Face and Body + Vampire Patch)
Smooth Male Body (SOS)
Undress for bed
The Manipulator
SexTalk (gay)

(with The Manipulator you can easily, among many other things, change the sexual preference of the housecarls, to be able to use it for a straight- or bi playthrough)

This is my first ever published mod/ revamp, so please be gentle with me. I bruise easily...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/02/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Legendary Edition, USLEEP (Sexlab Aroused (Redux))
  • Special Edition Compatible

Try it and find out? ;) (yah, I am desperate for someone to download this! I wanna be a modder dammit!)

Seriously though... as I said in the blurb, I have kept them all as close to vanilla as possible, so they all have their vanilla outfits (except Gregor, he has the standard housecarl outfit as well now), same hair colour (but probably different hair), eye colour. etc.

Methinks people wants pics. ;)  I never see the housecarls since I no longer play, or I might offer.

Congrats on the release!

Aww, thanks! :D I couldn't have done it without your help :wub:

And yah... I think pics would be helpful me thinks. I am just not good at taking pics... I will try though.

Try it and find out? ;) (yah, I am desperate for someone to download this! I wanna be a modder dammit!)

Seriously though... as I said in the blurb, I have kept them all as close to vanilla as possible, so they all have their vanilla outfits (except Gregor, he has the standard housecarl outfit as well now), same hair colour (but probably different hair), eye colour. etc.

Cool. When I get to a computer with a CK, I'm gonna see about making a Reward Your Followers patch tonight. Thanks to Grine, I've been in a dialogue mood lately. :)

And yah... I think pics would be helpful me thinks. I am just not good at taking pics... I will try though.

I think "good" is optional. :D

Aye. And instead of having to go through and get them all by doing quests and stuff, you could just take a quick screencap of the editor window in the CK with your housecarl standing in some random cell or something, just to give a quick overview.

• 2 years later...