'Silky' Body Mods v2.4 [Final Version] [Texture Improved][Mai small fix]

kayakff

Dear all:

because of many questions about honoka on both 3dm and here, I know that honoka is really a big concern by many players. 

It is not that I don't want to make it, it is just different, not so eazy for me. maybe in the future.

Hope you can make Honoka in the "near future" soon.  Thank you for the mods also.

Kayalff.

Mai bug shadow.

Shadow of Mai this bug.

Kayalff.

Mai bug shadow.

Shadow of Mai this bug.

yep, shadow bug is there with Mai. :(

Bug in silhouette.

I have no problem in my PC, so I don't know exactly what is the bug there.......

Can you describe the problem?

its the infamous nvidia shadow bug(while moving around, the shadow disappears or flickers). your other "Magic" Mai mod and timmyc's Mai mod has the same problem. he is trying to fix it too. this has shadow issue has also happened to other modders too. idk how its fixed, but it can be fixed. maybe timmyc can help or someone else that encountered this issue before.

btw, your other Mai mods with the rope and other accesories(not the full nude ones), work fine

its the infamous nvidia shadow bug(while moving around, the shadow disappears or flickers). your other "Magic" Mai mod and timmyc's Mai mod has the same problem. he is trying to fix it too. this has shadow issue has also happened to other modders too. idk how its fixed, but it can be fixed. maybe timmyc can help or someone else that encountered this issue before.

btw, your other Mai mods with the rope and other accesories(not the full nude ones), work fine

Oh really????? With some clothes and it will be fine?? OK I go try with it

Maybe you can try this one, I think it is fixed now, but I don't have N Card so I feel blind....

=================================================

New version 2.30, should be good

Silky Mods By KayakFF V 2.30 (Pack6 Mai).zip

Silky Mods By KayakFF V 2.30 (Pack7 Honoka).zip

I am not happy on this situation now. 

I spend the whole evening to solve a problem that I cannot see it myself. I tried 1 thousand times on different ways. Now I put the trial version, there are many download, but no one give me a f**king reply. Is that so hard to just tell me 'it works' or 'it doesn't work'?

?????

I've been waiting for it, but why do you just download and without anything to say???? I am angry.

Don't be angry Kayakff, it ALWAYS happen, people click download and complain for a reason or else but asking for feedback is something else and hard to get.

Just breathes a bit and keep calm, you look very focused on this work and I understand your frustration especially in this situation where you go blind on a problem that you don't see yourself :(

I have Nvidia card but it look like the problem is solved so it's useless to help you now I guess.

I use 2.0 version and don't tested completely yet but what I tested seam to work fine

GREAT WORK!! Mai shadow bug is fixed for me  :)

thank you very much for the very fast fix!

Well, in fact Mai's whole body is wrong. I cannot do something right when I cannot see it. I don't want to do this shit any more. 

Shadow is the eaziest thing for a N-card user, not me. I don't want to waste any more time.

Well, in fact Mai's whole body is wrong. I cannot do something right when I cannot see it. I don't want to do this shit any more. 

Wrong? Why? I didn't see a particular problem

Well, I tried to fix a problem on the waist(when rotating, the stomach and upper body's connection is strange), but finally i find that it exist on the model itself.... I am now fixing this

Archived