'Silky' Body Mods v2.4 [Final Version] [Texture Improved][Mai small fix]

kayakff

Awesome job, KayakFF.

I tried Mai v2.31 and I think her tail on her back still showing a bit(kept moving) and a see through line.

Thanks for feedback. This is a simple problem to fix on a N-Card User, not for me.... I am using a A-Card, it drives me mad, because I cannot see any problem, and I don't know what I can delete, what I cannot delete. If I do anything wrong, then it is all destroyed. I will keep it as a release version for now!

Kayakff

Good night.

The feet are not flat on the floor.

The silhouette is weird as image

Thank you for your feedback. Yes I see that there is a problem there, I am not able to fix it soon, but it will be fixed. It seems that the official costume already have some problem which I don't know.

can i use dlc tool to instant this mod ? and those girls will have nude body ?

Yes but be careful don't let other people get it in case someone steal it....

Kayakff

Nude Nyotengu with shoes and wings.

You could make a version of Nyotengu with shoes, as is the assembly below , would be very grateful.

A version of the girls with pubic hair would be cool too .

well, this is another project. wings are eazy, but shoes is requiring some work

Kayakff

Good night.

The feet are not flat on the floor.

The silhouette is weird as image

If you really look at the one one the right side, or any mod with Mai, you will find this part also has problem when the body is rotating. The best way is to wait for a bikini, the TOCMO will of couse fix it. I think I am not going to do this before bikini comes.....

Kayakff

Nude Nyotengu with shoes and wings.

You could make a version of Nyotengu with shoes, as is the assembly below , would be very grateful.

A version of the girls with pubic hair would be cool too .

Mai is fixed now.

Pubic hair and shoes are other projects.... but I am sure that i will do shoes in the future

I can't seem to find the download for version 2.32. Have you just not uploaded it yet?

Really great mod by the way. The pussy and anus are by far my favorite out of any of the major nude mods.

In the middle of uploading, it gets blue screen......

Thank you, I am very glad. it took me a long time to draw them. I've always prefer drawing than pictures(if I know it is from real human).....

Help.

How to mount a DLC with TMCs files

How do I create a DLC containing Mai and all the other girls, which use program? thanks in advance. To edit.

I think no one can put Mai into DLC at present. There are some programming problems. 

For the others, you can use tools like 'DLC Tool hogehoge'

I think no one can put Mai into DLC at present. There are some programming problems. 

The problem with Mai is that there are no extra costume slots for her in the game other than what's used by her official DLC pack.

with link-reshuffle you can add new slots for any character, including Mai. Also you can enabled the glasses to any costumes, adding new hair slots and face, etc.

The problem with Mai is that there are no extra costume slots for her in the game other than what's used by her official DLC pack.

with link-reshuffle you can add new slots for any character, including Mai. Also you can enabled the glasses to any costumes, adding new hair slots and face, etc.

Thanks for informing me that, I will look at the tools shortly after

can someone please tell me how will i use this silky mods :(

You need a program called 'Autolink'

Archived