New Vegas Mod Advise

caocaothedeciever

Hi guys, I'm completely new to Fallout New Vegas- but I've been pretty good with modding Skyrim.  I was just hoping I could find some folks to point me in the right direction for what mods to get!

I'm really looking for mods that will improve the features of all the characters in game, both playable and NPC.  I'm also looking for body replacer mods (ala CBBE or UNP) that also allow nudity. 

I'm also curious if there are any mods that allow for the kidnapping/tying up of NPC's, as well as mods that result in the same for the player character, like SD+ or any of the Devious Devices related mods in Skyrim, and of course, any following sexy scenes that might occur :3.

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Here's the list of Mods i used, im trying to remember some, because i dont have FNV installed right now. And if dont give link to mod name, it means you can get it from Loverslab

Adult Mod :

BOG Type3 for Nude Body Replacer

Every maintained sexout mod (Sexout NG, Pregnancy, Spunk,SCR, Tryout. Find out more at pinned post in Sexout SubForum here)

Fertile Breeder and all of the addons

Utilities:

4GB FNV Patch

New Vegas Anti Crash

Mod Configuration Menu

Weapon Mod Menu

Gameplay Overhaul:

Project Nevada

Project Nevada DLC Patches

Project Nevada Extra Options

FOOK

FOOK - Project Nevada Compatibility Patches

NVEC (New Vegas Enhanced Content) Make sure you download the complete one

A World of Pain

Weapons:

Weapon Mods Expanded-WMX

Weapon Mod Expansion -WME

Weapons of the New Millenia

Cosmetic:

Mikoto Beauty Pack

DK Female Face Textures (My favourite race)

A Better Veronica

Others:

Electro-City

Companion:

Willow (there's a version that compatible with sexout here in loverslab. But you need the original mod)

Delilah - Mojave MD

Sunny Smiles Companion (there's a standard mod version in nexus, but i use one tweaked specially for sexout)

Vanessa

For mods that allows you to tying up, you can use STUN

And for Mod Manager, you can use FOMM. But personally i use tweaked version, IIRC it's one of the Sexout requirement, you can get it here in Loverslab in sexout NG topics. Some mods from Nexus need compatibility patch if you use it with certain mods, make sure you also download them

And the most important of all, dont forget the NVSE

Sorry for my bad english

Here's the list of Mods i used, im trying to remember some, because i dont have FNV installed right now. And if dont give link to mod name, it means you can get it from Loverslab

Adult Mod :

BOG Type3 for Nude Body Replacer

Every maintained sexout mod (Sexout NG, Pregnancy, Spunk,SCR, Tryout. Find out more at pinned post in Sexout SubForum here)

Fertile Breeder and all of the addons

Utilities:

4GB FNV Patch

New Vegas Anti Crash

Mod Configuration Menu

Weapon Mod Menu

Gameplay Overhaul:

Project Nevada

Project Nevada DLC Patches

Project Nevada Extra Options

FOOK

FOOK - Project Nevada Compatibility Patches

NVEC (New Vegas Enhanced Content) Make sure you download the complete one

A World of Pain

Weapons:

Weapon Mods Expanded-WMX

Weapon Mod Expansion -WME

Weapons of the New Millenia

Cosmetic:

Mikoto Beauty Pack

DK Female Face Textures (My favourite race)

A Better Veronica

Others:

Electro-City

Companion:

Willow (there's a version that compatible with sexout here in loverslab. But you need the original mod)

Delilah - Mojave MD

Sunny Smiles Companion (there's a standard mod version in nexus, but i use one tweaked specially for sexout)

Vanessa

For mods that allows you to tying up, you can use STUN

And for Mod Manager, you can use FOMM. But personally i use tweaked version, IIRC it's one of the Sexout requirement, you can get it here in Loverslab in sexout NG topics. Some mods from Nexus need compatibility patch if you use it with certain mods, make sure you also download them

And the most important of all, dont forget the NVSE

Sorry for my bad english

Thank you for those recommendations!  Do you know how to install sexout exactly? I couldn't figure out how exactly sexout works- I understand it's a framework, but I couldn't see what other mods were linked to it :).

Use Fallout Mod Manager to install mods. Installing Sexout mods can be found on their forum topics here on the website. If I remember correctly there is a very easy step by step process on how to do it.

I noticed many of the mods along these lines have been compiled into the sexout compilation.  But I'm curious- it's unclear how exactly enslavement mods (specifically where your player loses and gets raped or captured) trigger; there's no real guide, and the MCM for Sexout is a bit...lacking in instruction, ha ha.

Still, got all the ones that've been recommended and so far so good! :D

Archived