[Answered] Is there a way to select which custom animations to install instead of whole packs with SLAL?

Basically I wonder if there's a way to install custom SL animations aside from using SLAL. I ask this because, for example, funnybizness packs are massive and there are quite some animations that I don't really like (the most agressive like guro and violence) so they end up occupying "animation slots" in FNIS which makes me have to choose less packs or not use 0sex, otherwise I'll get the FNIS error of too many animations.

Basically I wonder if there's a way to install custom SL animations aside from using SLAL. I ask this because, for example, funnybizness packs are massive and there are quite some animations that I don't really like (the most agressive like guro and violence) so they end up occupying "animation slots" in FNIS which makes me have to choose less packs or not use 0sex, otherwise I'll get the FNIS error of too many animations.

If you know which animations you don't want anymore, you could take them out of the pack manually. But that could cause issues. So making your own pack is probably the better option. This however will take some time. 

I also did experiment with this to get the full set of Leito's animations for myself and well, he published a full SLAL pack himself while I was sort of at the 10th animation.

But if you only want to remove one or two animations, it'd probably be faster to figure out the exact structure of the SLAL pack for FunnyBiz and adjust it. Probably have to change the json file and the txt file in the source folder. About the behaviors file I don't know honestly, because you might have to re-generate that one after you take out the animations. To do that you'd also need to write up the entire FNIS list again though which will definitely take some time :'D

However! If you do say you want this, then I will make a video tutorial for you. Shouldn't take long to show you how to do it.

If you know which animations you don't want anymore, you could take them out of the pack manually. But that could cause issues. So making your own pack is probably the better option. This however will take some time. 

I also did experiment with this to get the full set of Leito's animations for myself and well, he published a full SLAL pack himself while I was sort of at the 10th animation.

But if you only want to remove one or two animations, it'd probably be faster to figure out the exact structure of the SLAL pack for FunnyBiz and adjust it. Probably have to change the json file and the txt file in the source folder. About the behaviors file I don't know honestly, because you might have to re-generate that one after you take out the animations. To do that you'd also need to write up the entire FNIS list again though which will definitely take some time :'D

However! If you do say you want this, then I will make a video tutorial for you. Shouldn't take long to show you how to do it.

Well, if you are really offering to make that video tutorial I'll gladly accept! =) Mainly because I don't really have the first clue on how to do most of what you said but if you can really make that tutorial without spending too much/patience with it... Just show me exactly what you do, I'll see where you click, what you delete, what you edit and I'll most likely be able to reproduce with the animations I want to remove =)

Do you already use FNIS XXL? It's on the same download page as the normal FNIS at nexus, but allows 12k animations. Should at least allow you to by some time before making your own packs. ;)

I use this to install my animations,

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

Then use this to disable ones I do not want,

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3074-sexlab-animation-tag-editor-slate/

Then I use Sexlab suppressed Disable Animations, removes them from the animation list until you want them back.

That won't help if you break the limit, not with FNIS and not with sexlab.

K, I'll record it. 

----

Hey man, thank you so much! =) I've been a bit busy lately but I'll watch all of those right now. Thank you for your time ;)

Edit: I've just watched all of them and you were very helpful! I'll now try to do it myself =)

Well I'm just glad I can help. If you truly gotta take the animations out, not just disable them, then yea, that's how you'll take them out.

Archived