No good( I see what you can do...

Conflict with costumes pack, need time to find this. Shold be work on clean haydee.

I thought that, so I downloaded Haydee again to another hard drive & tried it again, but the Mod would not even pop up? I forgot to mention it because Im alil tired so I thought It was a mistake on my part & may well be. 

Conflict with costumes pack, need time to find this. Shold be work on clean haydee.

I thought that, so I downloaded Haydee again to another hard drive & tried it again, but the Mod would not even pop up? I forgot to mention it because Im alil tired so I thought It was a mistake on my part & may well be. 

Do not work on clean haydee?

Oh my! I find a mistake, it will be correct now)

cool  ^.^ 

also no mods will work on my clean install haydee o.O not sure whats that about so it was not just the Nurse Haydee lol

good job I have a copy already I use for mods & that works but for some reason If I copy or install the steam version I cant change any outfits. Im sure this is an old issue but I cant remember how I fixed it ^.^

cool  ^.^ 

also no mods will work on my clean install haydee o.O not sure whats that about so it was not just the Nurse Haydee lol

good job I have a copy already I use for mods & that works but for some reason If I copy or install the steam version I cant change any outfits. Im sure this is an old issue but I cant remember how I fixed it ^.^

Test it Majin! Im waiting here...

shold be work for cotumes or clean. no difference

Test it Majin! Im waiting here...

shold be work for cotumes or clean. no difference

Yes, works a charm thank you. I will update the Modders Contribution List & Steam just in case the links have changed.

ktaw2.png

Thaks to you Majin. The Guys wrote about error, but im not understand them( I'm tired of working on her... Please report about Fix on Nurse.

It is not my fault!!! It's all boobies fault! I'm crying...

Hello everyone!
First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing all this increible mods. I've very much enjoyed all of them ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

Currently, I want to edit the nude skin, adding text, marks and drawings to it. You know, arrows pointing to certain places with text reading FREE USE or $1, with marks showing how many had fun before; naughty drawings and messages, that kind of fun stuff.

My question is, what's the purpose of this grey, black, and green with brown images? How do they affect the final result?

Xandria here you go my fiend. This is all free for everyone. As you asked in .psd for redact. Do not dishonor my name:D

th_534486111_Suit_D_123_408lo.jpg th_534488522_Suit_N_123_34lo.jpg th_753449394_Suit_S_123_871lo.jpg
th_534496524_Suit_E_123_8lo.jpg

Also, looking through the outfit folders, there are files named, for example, Nude_D.dds, Nude_C.dds, Nude_N.dds, Nude_S.dds. Does D, C, N, S mean something?

Anyway, I'm currently painting on this file with photoshop [i converted the dds file to psd, edit it, convert it to dds and try it out], figuring out the layout on Haydee's body. Is there a reason to this image being different to the first picture above (the one at the right side of the grey one)?

Again, thank you for all your incredible work.

EDIT: I just added Apposum083 Nurse costume but it looks like this. What could have gone wrong?

Im a post it already, now for you @:

So Xandria we have 3(4) maps for Haydee skin.

At the first suit_D.dds.

D - diffuse map. Main color for your skin, its a base. Just Draw on it.

At the second is suit_N.dds 

N - Normal map. Peaks and troughs for your skin. May create use by your Deffuse Map and Online converter http://cpetry.github...rmalMap-Online/ (Thanks to Mr.Kendo 2)

At the thirth suit_S.dds.

S - specular  map. Its glassy for your skin. Whre is green on map is reflects light. And Haydee ass become glossy or not if it black.

and Suit_E its Emmision map. its illumination for your skin its simmple.

You may work in .jpg or .png, after you done convert it in .dds and put in game. 

Suit_* skin for robo body, Nude_* skin for human body.

EDIT: I just added Apposum083 Nurse costume but it looks like this. What could have gone wrong?

When you create matearial Mesh for nurse cap must be mask and constaint only one diffuse map, without normal map and specular map.

@anv you are from steam community camera config is your work?

There is also _C for the censor map which fuzzes out bits when the censor setting is on.

Also the .mtl supports type MASK in addition to type OPAQUE.

Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to thank you for sharing all this increible mods. I've very much enjoyed all of them ( ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)

Currently, I want to edit the nude skin, adding text, marks and drawings to it. You know, arrows pointing to certain places with text reading FREE USE or $1, with marks showing how many had fun before; naughty drawings and messages, that kind of fun stuff.

My question is, what's the purpose of this grey, black, and green with brown images? How do they affect the final result?

Xandria here you go my fiend. This is all free for everyone. As you asked in .psd for redact. Do not dishonor my name:D

th_534486111_Suit_D_123_408lo.jpg th_534488522_Suit_N_123_34lo.jpg th_753449394_Suit_S_123_871lo.jpg

Also, looking through the outfit folders, there are files named, for example, Nude_D.dds, Nude_C.dds, Nude_N.dds, Nude_S.dds. Does D, C, N, S mean something?

Anyway, I'm currently painting on this file with photoshop [i converted the dds file to psd, edit it, convert it to dds and try it out], figuring out the layout on Haydee's body. Is there a reason to this image being different to the first picture above (the one at the right side of the grey one)?

At the first suit_D.dds.

N - Normal map. Peaks and troughs for your skin. May create use by your Deffuse Map and Online converter http://cpetry.github...rmalMap-Online/ (Thanks to Mr.Kendo 2)

S - specular  map. Its glassy for your skin. Whre is green on map is reflects light. And Haydee ass become glossy or not if it black.

You may work in .jpg or .png, after you done convert it in .dds and put in game. 

When you create matearial Mesh for nurse cap must be mask and constaint only one diffuse map, without normal map and specular map.

There is also _C for the censor map which fuzzes out bits when the censor setting is on.

You are about error on the Nurse outfit? We are corret this just now. Can Redownload.

or are you asking about something else?

Oh, so thats what the _C is for lol. I did not even know there was a censor option until someone told me ^.^

on another note ^.^ The FUTA Haydee lol smh. I left that mod on when I shut the game down, so when I started Haydee that's the first mod you see. It still cracks me up! lol

Hello everyone!

At the first suit_D.dds.

When you create a material, you are attracted skin on mesh in case Suit_D (diffuse map), If diffuse map contains a unfilled voids and you turn on MASK - in places where unfilled voids your mesh become invisible. 

hi guys,

I have a simple question that i hope any of you can answer.

How to play the game in slowmo??

i tried cheatengine speed hack, frame limiting via rivatuner and nothing works.

if i limit too much the game stutters.

I hope someone can answer.

Where do you put files like .pack?

I just downloaded an outfit with a main .pack file and some folders also containing the same kind of files. I threw the whole thing in the outfits folder, but it's not showing up.

So where do any file that are not .outfit files go?

Well there is a "Packs" folder right under the "Outfits" folder. So I guess put them there?

Apposum083

Do not apologize, you might not know about my Hamster secret life. :D 

Ok.)

And thanks for Nurce! This skin is the most seductive Haydee modification today, as for me. :)

You are text translator?

Partially.

I'am translation editor, but I'm not sure that this is the correct and equivalent designation in english. :D

Ok super weird request or at least weird for you guys but could we get a mod that makes Haydee bigger? Like not her butt or her breast or even her height but her stomach. I know it's weird but it's called a fat fetish... ya I know, ew right? But there's weirder fetish out there. Anyway if someone is willing enough or even crazy enough to do it then thank you.