Are you kidding? You think everything is done by itself? By Magic? What a problem bubby? Take a picture, create new layer and recolour it, or is it too difficult for you? 

Wasn't meaning to offend you and never claimed that everything is done by itself. What is your problem with a novice asking a pro for help? Yes, it is difficult for me. I am not a pro at using Photoshop and what little I know I have picked up from others and learned from that. I am sorry for asking. Had I known you would get pissed over this, I'd not have asked.

oooouuu come on! Im not a pro. Im so sorry if i was rude, but!...this is basic skills. No need to be a pro to do this. 

th_620715429_000001_123_475lo.jpg

for create new layer Ctrl+J on PC or (Command + j on MAC) 

iit's simple just do it buddy!

So Xandria we have 3(4) maps for Haydee skin.

At the first suit_D.dds.

D - diffuse map. Main color for your skin, its a base. Just Draw on it.

At the second is suit_N.dds 

N - Normal map. Peaks and troughs for your skin. May create use by your Deffuse Map and Online converter http://cpetry.github...rmalMap-Online/ (Thanks to Mr.Kendo 2)

At the thirth suit_S.dds.

S - specular  map. Its glassy for your skin. Whre is green on map is reflects light. And Haydee ass become glossy or not if it black.

and Suit_E its Emmision map. its illumination for your skin its simmple.

You may work in .jpg or .png, after you done convert it in .dds and put in game. 

Ok, Hello everybody. Majin Vongola here.

I need the community on this one. It has been brought to my attention that one of our community members has a serious DOPPLEGANGER issue!  john Evans aka Simplesim7 - who brought us great mods like suit up 1 & 2, Haydee Nude Bionics, Nude Dolls, SmoothBodyHQ Human Head repack & script customisation- is being impersonated on youtube, this 'doppleganger' has gone so far as to upload his videos & even copy his name & avatar. For shame! 

Edit: WOW o.O that was quick ^.^ the channel has been deleted. Thank you for your assistance in this matter ^.^

Update: the imposter channel is back up but has no john Evans videos.........

just incase here is the youtube report link again (report as Impersonator)

https://www.youtube.com/reportabuse

ENTER THE URL OF THE CHANNEL THAT IS BEING IMPERSONATED:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-dm9LZNtdBXbt27ZegAS2w (the real john Evans) ENTER CHANNEL URL OF THE USER YOU WANT TO REPORT:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNnAF6xUWVw0BoJVnhbuuYQ (The Imposter)

I will keep an eye on this matter & hope it will be resolved.

update: The channel is gone, again thank your all for your assistance in this matter.

Ok, Hello everybody. Majin Vongola here.

I need the community on this one. It has been brought to my attention that one of our community members has a serious DOPPLEGANGER issue!  john Evans aka Simplesim7 - who brought us great mods like suit up 1 & 2, Haydee Nude Bionics, Nude Dolls, SmoothBodyHQ Human Head repack & script customisation- is being impersonated on youtube, this 'doppleganger' has gone so far as to upload his videos & even copy his name & avatar. For shame! 

Edit: WOW o.O that was quick ^.^ the channel has been deleted. Thank you for your assistance in this matter ^.^

Update: the imposter channel is back up but has no john Evans videos.........

just incase here is the youtube report link again (report as Impersonator)

https://www.youtube.com/reportabuse

ENTER THE URL OF THE CHANNEL THAT IS BEING IMPERSONATED:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-dm9LZNtdBXbt27ZegAS2w (the real john Evans) ENTER CHANNEL URL OF THE USER YOU WANT TO REPORT:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNnAF6xUWVw0BoJVnhbuuYQ (The Imposter)

I will keep an eye on this matter & hope it will be resolved.

update: The channel is gone, again thank your all for your assistance in this matter.

WOW! Imposter was fckn smashed quickly!

I would have loved to see Simplesim7's mods for haydee but no one can access it anymore. 

Its such a shame that Simplesim7 took everything down. I fully understand why he did so. Youtube is such a troll to creators and some jackass reported and flagged his videos. He really has some of the best mods I have ever seen, albeit they are almost entirely for Resident Evil games which appear to be his forte but still. A sad day when such a great creator decides to take down his work, cutting off loyal supporters because the damn internet is such a bloody troll. 

I would have loved to see Simplesim7's mods for haydee but no one can access it anymore. 

Its such a shame that Simplesim7 took everything down. I fully understand why he did so. Youtube is such a troll to creators and some jackass reported and flagged his videos. He really has some of the best mods I have ever seen, albeit they are almost entirely for Resident Evil games which appear to be his forte but still. A sad day when such a great creator decides to take down his work, cutting off loyal supporters because the damn internet is such a bloody troll. 

I don't like to bring this.. but many of his early "mods" were taken from someone else... not to mention his mod "sharing" pratices

I don't like to bring this.. but many of his early "mods" were taken from someone else... not to mention his mod "sharing" pratices

I believe he created his own version of a similar mod ^.^ also his links are back up with the exception of 1 I think. Check the Modders Contributions List for the link to the reuploads  (on page 10).

I believe he created his own version of a similar mod ^.^ also his links are back up with the exception of 1 I think. Check the Modders Contributions List for the link to the reuploads  (on page 10).

Yes, your right. It appears that all of the download links except for the first are working, though all steam links only point to his post about "bowing out".

Sorry I wasn't clear, it was not about his Haydee mods, it was something from years ago.

Yes, your right. It appears that all of the download links except for the first are working, though all steam links only point to his post about "bowing out".

maybe its a kind a PR for yourself?

thats the post where he reuploaded his links (check the comments) so that's the new original post ^.^ Im updating the modders list with the new mods ^.^  

@Kargrin

What is your problem? It's the second post you have made against John on Haydee's forum. What he ever done to you? Took away your barbie or lollipop or something, grow up. Don't cry and whine here becos John didn't give you his mods. Can we ask you to do the same and give money to the homeless by the sidewalk? No, we cannot bcos that's your friggin money and we have no business to ask of you. Likewise whatever John does with his mods is his business. Are you his boss or did you employ his service that you demand this and that from him? If you h8 him this much why still dance with him in your mind. move on, what you have you take, what you are doing is spreading hate on someone who doesn't even know you'r badmouthing him behind, leave the poor guy be. What have you done for the community? You contributed no mods, likewise I did nothing for the community and I can't make things like others can, BUT at least I'm not a hateful person like you. You and John do have something good in common, John creates and modifies, you'r good at destroying and breaking creativity and modders. You'r an instigator just waiting for that someone to take the spark from your post and together you'll wreak havoc on Haydee's forum like what you did on Resident Modding thread, that makes you guys look so so shameful. Yes I read all those nasty words and names calling on John over that thread, makes me puke knowing how ppl can be this hateful. If you don't like him, go bring it up to him like a man and please don't cry your sorry story here especially on this thread. Let me remind you, this is Haydee's modding thread, not "I HATE JOHN/SIMPLESIM" thread. We want constructive discussion and mods here only, please bring your hate agenda somewhere else. Better, start your own hate John thread. You are not welcome here. Also something to note, there was this guy asking about a clock mod which John didn't release, he didn't cry shit like you did, he did his very own one and that is RESPECT i give to that particular modder. 

Oh like how you said in your words, "I don't like to bring this..."

Go ahead, you can throw shite at me, which I probably won't give a damn, cos I'm done with such a hateful person like you.

Have a good hateful day.

John Evans pulled some columbo sherlock holmes bussiness ^.^

As far as I know ^.^ John knew of the imposter for a while, who was slowly uploading his videos even going so far as to call himself John Evans & use his avatar pic o.O

So he came up with a plan, to expose the imposter by pulling a 'faint'. Removing his videos off his youtube channel & posting the 'Gladly Bow Out' post on steam. Then he waited....

hook line and sinker the 'bait' was snatched up & the imposter took this opportunity to upload even more of John Evans videos, effectively becoming John Evans o.O

Even I stumbled upon this 'new channel' thinking the 'Real' John Evans was back & posted as such, even adding the videos to the Modders Contribution List! Then the 'Real' John Davis Evans informed the community & I what was going on. It took awhile but with the combined efforts of his fans & the Haydee community the channel was deleted for Impersonation.

& so that story comes to a close 'hopefully' and a happy ending with John Davis Evans aka (simplesim7) 'returning' to Youtube & the Modding Community.

I think that's enough drama ^.^ let's not start any more lol

Again I would like to take the time to thank you Mod Authors for your continued efforts & to the community for your support. Haydee has so many awesome mods now ^.^ please keep up the good work ^.^  

Svetoslav has created some awesome mods for Haydee, gonna update the modders list if I get permission ^.^ but thought I'd give a shoutout. Check out the original post & say hi ^.^ Svetoslav is Russian so Google Translate the page.

Svetoslav - Suit/Outfit "Halter" Haydee (Костюм "Халтер" для Haydee/ Outfit "Halter" for Haydee)

Original Post (steam) - http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/305510202683671371/

Original Post (playground) - http://www.playground.ru/files/haydee_kostyum_halter_outfit_halter_for_haydee-138765/

Youtube -

Svetoslav - Suit/Outfit 'Military" Haydee (Костюм "Военный" для Haydee/ Outfit "Military" for Haydee)

Original Post (steam) - http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/305510202683772651/

Screenshot - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=791616110

Youtube -

Check the original posts for download options & install instructions (google translate the page).