Can someone add the size option from bigger tna to the topless outfit? I mean the one with robo head and arms on the default nude body.

puhhh, I'm done with this. A lot of incompatibles here. I had to use Robo-arms and the neck doesnt look very good but I guess its enough to release it in a mixed mod with the very good arms and head of the emission mod. Enjoy it ^_°

Of course huge thanks to Kalevra, MONO and Firesource for sharing their mods.

post-17691-0-38932200-1476791217_thumb.png

post-17691-0-96455300-1476791236_thumb.png

post-17691-0-82178200-1476791253_thumb.png

ToplessEmissionBiggerTnA.7z

Can someone add the size option from bigger tna to the topless outfit? I mean the one with robo head and arms on the default nude body.

puhhh, I'm done with this. A lot of incompatibles here. I had to use Robo-arms and the neck doesnt look very good but I guess its enough to release it in a mixed mod with the very good arms and head of the emission mod. Enjoy it ^_°

Thanks for sharing Goretaint it looks sweet, added to the community modders list ^.^

Cant wait to test it out ^.^

I love you.

Thank you Majin Vongola! Just noticed the Horizon mod in your Update and DAMN this mod perfectly fits into the bigger TnA mesh of kalevra! I've a new fav :heart:

KUDOS and huge thanks to Neptlude for the texture-mod!

(all needed files are included!)

Even with the vest on this mod looks great

@Majin V.: the outfit file of  the last mod in your showcase video isnt correct... looks like you may mixed up the human, cyborg - mesh or the material isnt compatible ;)

I know lol, I added the Stockings & garterbelt to the wrong folder & thought I would share the results. The proper mod is shown in the video too ^.^

Ohhh((( Someone help me pleeeease find this clock bar mode. 

This is amazing elegant!

Please help.

I think it's one of the clock variants on this page http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/341537388320390501/

Oh. Thanks but i cant download from this. Files is missed((( 

Oh that's one of John Evans (simplesim7) Clock Variants (linked by Gnegna) I think he may be waiting for a workshop to distribute his mods. A few are available already, check the Modders Contribution List here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1698762.

Ohhh((( Someone help me pleeeease find this clock bar mode. 

This is amazing elegant!

Please help.

I think it's one of the clock variants on this page http://steamcommunity.com/app/530890/discussions/5/341537388320390501/

Oh. Thanks but i cant download from this. Files is missed((( 

Oh that's one of John Evans (simplesim7) Clock Variants (linked by Gnegna) I think he may be waiting for a workshop to distribute his mods. A few are available already, check the Modders Contribution List here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1698762.

I cant find in list( 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66348-haydee-modding/?p=1698762

The 'Modders list' I'm refering to is an earlier post I made thats updated with all the mods the community & I have found including dev mod tools, mod author tools ect.

Its post no. #194  Link Provided.

Check out the list to find john Evans links to his youtube channel, steam community page & gmail. As always if you like the Mods, please take some time to thank the Mod Authors for their contributions to the community. (Links to Mod Authors original Mod posts in the 'Modders List').

(Edit: The clock Variants are not in the download list for their is not a download link provided. I think John Evans is waiting for a steam workshop to distribute his awesome mods)