WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

One other thing is if your sim or others have the 'Alluring' trait they will almost never get refused.

If you want acceptance based more on relationships you need to raise some number/s.

WW Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Specifics: 

NPC Household Relationship Modifier:(changes min-max required relationship for auto-sex)

/Autonomy Settings:

Autonomy Awareness: Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: ON, (OFF for Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
*(NEW)Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

The game itself also has auto-flirting enable which will trigger more autonomous NPC sex.

And there is another WW setting in Autonomy Specifics to lower the romance trigger frequency.

Or instead you can use MCCC to disable the games auto-flirting, auto proposals, auto-marriage, etc.    

Hmm...those all seem to be the default settings, except for the Pregnancy Awareness and Joining Sex Gender Compliance and these seem unlikely be the issue.  The Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier is set at 0.  Unless I'm reading it wrong, lower values mean less sex, so I can't go any lower.

No 'Alluring' trait.  I've played TS3 with Kinky World, but WW is much more complex with a lot more settings.  Unless someone has some other ideas, I'm just going to have to experiment with it for a while.

2 hours ago, merkle said:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier is set at 0.  Unless I'm reading it wrong, lower values mean less sex, so I can't go any lower.

Think these numbers are the relationship values/levels required for sex.  

So they would need to be higher numbers.

And I forgot to mention the second one Player to NPC Relationship Modifier also needs to be higher.

Mine is set to 0.0 and even total strangers will ask for sex.

At default value I think sims must have at least met.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Think these numbers are the relationship values/levels required for sex.  

So they would need to be higher numbers.

And I forgot to mention the second one Player to NPC Relationship Modifier also needs to be higher.

Mine is set to 0.0 and even total strangers will ask for sex.

At default value I think sims must have at least met.

Here's what it says.  NPC Sims Relationship Modifier reads exactly the same but the default is 1.0.  I will try a different numbers to see what effect it has.

image.png.38c2c17efbe43c41da4295a6844f3783.png

Sex with multiple partners does not work, the sim who should come to this refuses on the grounds that the relationship with the first sex partner is too weak.
Do not know what else I should adjust that it works.
I'm in the household and have all friendship and romance relationships set to 100,
so it cannot be.
It worked before when I was there with another Sim.
What could be the reason now?

1 hour ago, Billyschnuckel said:

What could be the reason now?

Probably WW Gender Preferences or the Sims Gender Preferences.

The third sim joining has to be bi-sexual because they are having sex with both a male and a female.

And also probably the sim matching the 3rd sims gender will also have to be set to bi-sexual.

Example: FF/M (both females need to be bi-sexual genders)

Unless you disable the global WW gender preference switches.

The first method won't make your entire game become a free-for-all by only selecting the sims you want one at a time or by percentages.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

Second method:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats 'Always Accept' can play a part too sometimes, enable two bars for orgies.

And/Or

WW Settings/Sex Settings:

Respect Gender Preference: ON (OFF will ignore sims gender preference settings)

And/Or

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
*(NEW)Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex)

You'll have to experiment with each of these settings to see if the results are what you need.

I think certain settings will limit orgies or joining somewhat and  some will be like 'anything goes'.

Haven't played around with them much myself as I play mostly 2P straight sex only with strict gender control.

5 hours ago, merkle said:

Here's what it says.  NPC Sims Relationship Modifier reads exactly the same but the default is 1.0.  I will try a different numbers to see what effect it has.

From what I recall sims relationship bars are on a scale from 0 to 100 and these WW setting numbers should be the same, or related anyway.

But no idea if it's just friendship or romantic or both combined somehow.

Like maybe 0-50 is friendship and 51-100 is romantic? 

Those WW settings should be labeled 'Player to NPC Required Relationship' to be more descriptive IMO.

(I always thought they were for increasing the sims relationship amounts after sex)

Modifier usually means it changes something.

I was having the same issue as Halb43 body selector wasn't working on real gens mod or noir's. it was defaulting to huge no matter what size was selected. I tried the tips up above and nothing changed. pulled out all my mods left just WW ,  animations, real gens and noirs it worked i was able to select whatever size i wanted. Put all mods back in one at a time tested and hours later i found the culprit. S4CL was causing the issue. i was using an older version it was updated yesterday so i reinstalled the newer version and found the same issue i figured i post it here and on S4CL page. so  both authors can look at what is causing the issue and hopefully fix it.

38 minutes ago, jbradhl said:

I was having the same issue as Halb43 body selector wasn't working on real gens mod or noir's. it was defaulting to huge no matter what size was selected. I tried the tips up above and nothing changed. pulled out all my mods left just WW ,  animations, real gens and noirs it worked i was able to select whatever size i wanted. Put all mods back in one at a time tested and hours later i found the culprit. S4CL was causing the issue. i was using an older version it was updated yesterday so i reinstalled the newer version and found the same issue i figured i post it here and on S4CL page. so  both authors can look at what is causing the issue and hopefully fix it.

Body selector is not working for me as well. And a default tiny penis is set in place. And I can confirm updating S4CL fixed the problem. 

Hey, does anyone know if littlemisssam's miscarraige & abortion mod conflicts with wickedwhims? I'm only asking because I've had both mods for a while now and haven't yet experienced a sim miscarrying (then again, I tend to take really good care of pregnant sims). Also, does anybody have a link to a sim vagina mesh for male sims? I make a lot of trans characters and cis women get visible vaginas, cis men and trans women both get dicks, but my trans men are left like barbies :(

38 minutes ago, procian said:

Just noticed something...not a game breaker but giving sims wicked attributes wipes out game traits...my sims teen daughter has only one trait since i gave her the no underwear attribute.....

Wonder if it's just that specific attribute but I've never found the need to use the 'no underwear' trait reward myself.

55 minutes ago, puregold2000 said:

but my trans men are left like barbies

I think Noir's has male vaginas but thy are for masculine framed males only.

SImdulgence Real Gens might also have one.

@2cool4u_1 fixed this one for me to work with feminine frames.

But I haven't tried it with the latest game version.

4 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I think Noir's has male vaginas but thy are for masculine framed males only.

SImdulgence Real Gens might also have one.

@2cool4u_1 fixed this one for me to work with feminine frames.

But I haven't tried it with the latest game version.

It still works, using it in my game atm finding your topic was a godsend for me as an LGBT player honestly I hope we get more wickedwhims combatable stuff for trans men that don't use the masculine frame as while yes muscle can hide things the skeletal structure is the one thing HRT can't change, kinda hoping the trans specific masculine vagina gets updated so the feminine frame one works again because while I don't mind this I do want one for sims who've had HRT because it does make ones dick grow, for those unaware I'm referring to the clitoral tissue I just tend to use penis or dick when referring to it with trans men since it's literally the same tissue and also gender confirming, just like when my trans women sims I tend to refer to the penile glands as the clitoris just little gender confirming things I do, I know this was a very off topic tangent from me though so I do apologize

That said I'm not gonna go off at someone for using other terms, you do you, I just don't like some of the more fetishized terms really and avoid them not even poking them with a 10 foot pole but eh again off topic for what this thread is so I'm just gonna shut up now

How long does it take from the first "Pregnancy Coming" to "Native Pregnant" for an NPC? Mom and Dad were playing with the nanny after hours, just after 10pm sim time on a Sunday night. The nanny came up pregnancy coming: true. But when MCCC ran its marriage and pregnancy routine at midnight, she wound up pregnant by Dad's brother instead. Not the first time MCCC has overruled a pregnancy when an NPC was Pregnancy Coming in the last couple hours before that routine runs.

I fixed it so the proper baby daddy got "credit," but I'd like it if there was a way to keep MCCC from overriding WW gameplay.

6 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

but I'd like it if there was a way to keep MCCC from overriding WW gameplay.

There is but it's more restrictive than you may like as it disables all autonomous vanilla game pregnancies.

I only allow WW to cause pregnancies and only when I want them.

Look at my mccc.cfg file if you want.

Although it's set for married elders only for pregnancies I don't have any more elders in my game so it's kind-of 'cheaty'.

mc_settings.cfg

On 12/4/2020 at 8:53 AM, Scorpio said:

From what I recall sims relationship bars are on a scale from 0 to 100 and these WW setting numbers should be the same, or related anyway.

But no idea if it's just friendship or romantic or both combined somehow.

Like maybe 0-50 is friendship and 51-100 is romantic? 

Those WW settings should be labeled 'Player to NPC Required Relationship' to be more descriptive IMO.

(I always thought they were for increasing the sims relationship amounts after sex)

Modifier usually means it changes something.

After some testing:

NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:  default=1.  I tested values of both 0 and 1 and I can't tell any difference.

Player to NPC Sims Relationship Modifier:  default=0.  Set at 0, asking a stranger for sex gets declined.  Set at 1 it gets accepted.  But this is for a stone-cold stranger.  Almost any relationship causes the Sim to accept, even at a setting of 0.

It's not exactly clear from the descriptions, but I interpret these two modifiers as controlling whether a NPC asks your Sim for sex, and the likelihood of getting accepted when your Sim asks a NPC for sex, respectively.  It seems like higher numbers increase the likelihood, but it's a small effect, at least in the range I tried.