WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

Hey, all, that Lovelorn appearing on non-Romantic sims is an old, known EA bug.   Little Ms. Sam has a fix for it.  The one on MTS just hides it-this version keeps the trait on the correct sims, along with other trait fixes.  There are a number of small bug fixes as she lists here, you can just delete any that you don't need/want in your game.  Since putting this in, I've not had the issue return.  Actually, it looks like I might need to update.  There are a number of other useful mods here, too.  I use quite a few of them. 

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

On 10/17/2018 at 2:39 PM, franco49 said:

I'll be back on my problem again: WOOHOO (EA vanilla) teen and teen / adult.

This is my WW setting:

Other settings

Teens sex switch = Enable

Default woohoo switch = Enable

Relationship settings/Romance Age restrictions setting

Allow all age romance = Enable

Why I can not get the "Mess around" and other Woohoo options?

Where am I wrong?

Thanks for the attention.

WickedWhims doesn't affect default woohoo in any way, so it won't be enabled for teens. As long as you don't have it disabled, it works as in the base game.

On 10/17/2018 at 6:18 PM, simuser4 said:

Are we getting an update after the new patch get released or will this not work anymore?

I'm hoping to release an update before the next game patch and then have it fixed for the Python Upgrade.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:45 PM, FrkTrunte said:

Will there be a "Harvey Weinstein" option with WickedWhims after the Get Famous EP?  I mean it would be kind of obvious with an expansion pack like that, though kind of gross too.

I have started implementing a reputation system for Sims so maybe that can be a thing :grimace:

On 10/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, robbedragon said:

I would like to see a optional download for Bestiality, please.

No need to make it optional.

On 10/18/2018 at 4:28 PM, Bhob said:

Turbodriver, love WW, thank you.

We've got a bunch of people here in the community with varied skills, is there anything we can do to help with the Nov update that changes the Python version for the scripting?

Works are already in progress to ensure the future of script modding, not sure if there is much else that can be done.

The best I can think of is responding to people that will be shitstorming about mods not working. :D

On 10/18/2018 at 6:08 PM, Nostalgik said:

Hi Turbodriver! Avid WW fan here! ?

Question:

So as more default body part replacements come out (breasts/male torsos, vaginas, etc.), do you think we'll ever see the ability to select these different nude parts for individual sims, in a fashion that's similar to the way penises work? 

((Apologies if this isn't posted in the right place or if this question has already been answered, I don't post often on loverslab.))

Hey! Nope, the Penis Settings menu has been already removed an replaced by an In-CAS system designed by Hiroki. That includes body mods as well. You will see it in the next release.

20 hours ago, lovesims62 said:

@TURBODRIVER

Thank you so much for your answer.  

I hope you can find a solution in the future. I will try to be patient for the time being.  That will not be easy.

Today I have put the saves of February and March of this year with the WickedWhimsMod folder out the saves folder back in the Sims 4 folder, but even with the settings of that time(earlier this year autonomy join in sex were great), but now it does not work.

Are there many Players who have mentioned this?

I do not know how to explane those commands, i have already used them, but i do not know what else i should do with it.

Once again my Thanks for making this mod.

Thanks lovesims62

Autonomy is designed to work with whatever you have in your world and the settings only affect the frequency. There isn't much you can do right now.

Having a technical issue? This is not the place to post about it! Check out the Help Center!

Check the 'WickedWhims Help Center' topic to learn more!

Hey Turbodriver in the gender settings the interactions only show when it's on "anything goes" if i change it to any of the other options, only the settings menu shows up. by the way if you're going to implement bestiality PLEASE make it optional i'm not into that AT ALL and if it's not optional i will delete the mod and I DON'T WANT TO, is it too much to ask?? thank you for the awesome mod.

On 10/19/2018 at 12:37 PM, lovesims62 said:

@TURBODRIVER

Thank you so much for your answer.  

I hope you can find a solution in the future. I will try to be patient for the time being.  That will not be easy.

Today I have put the saves of February and March of this year with the WickedWhimsMod folder out the saves folder back in the Sims 4 folder, but even with the settings of that time(earlier this year autonomy join in sex were great), but now it does not work.

Are there many Players who have mentioned this?

I do not know how to explane those commands, i have already used them, but i do not know what else i should do with it.

Once again my Thanks for making this mod.

Thanks lovesims62

My sims have also stopped joining sex. I have had ONE group of sims who are engaging in autonomous group sex but all the females in that group are also romantic with each other and with the one male in that group. But groups of "friends only" no longer join.

I don't know if the issue is being caused by WW, the animation or Nisa's WP Mod, but my sim completed the Trophy Wife Aspiration track and the first sex animation she did with her new hubby was a boob job, but his cum is all over her mouth and won't come off. The layer on her face came off when she showered, but the cum on her mouth is still there after a shower and tooth brushing? Anyone ever seen this happen or know how to fix? Everything is current, just updated everything Friday.

ETA: I think its just a lagging animation that's the issue. The cum layers disappear after a few sim hours,  though the buff disappears right after her shower or teeth brushing.

I have a problem getting it to work if I dont put the Script file outside of its original folder (wickedwimsmods). But when I do this and go into the game, it tells me that it is an error, and that I should not move any files from any folder. The mod works for me only if I move the Script file, but it can sometimes arise an error where my sims freeze or the stuff I tell them to do gets X'ed out. The error message tell me that a file is missing or something, and that it makes the mod not able to work at its best. I am really sorry if you dont get what I mean..I really hope this makes sense. English is not my first language, and my game doesn't run in english either, so its hard to explain and translate 100% correctly haha. Hope someone can help me...thanks in advance.

Hello TURBODRIVER,

just discovered this feature on https://raw.githubusercontent.com/TURBODRIVER/WickedWhims/master/Animations/S4_7DF2169C_00000000_0000000000000000.xml

<T n="animation_events_list">
        <T>
          <T n="event_type">CUM</T>
          <T n="event_start_timecode">2</T> 
          <T n="event_target">a1</T> 
          <T n="cum_layer_type">BUTT</T>
        </T>  
         </T>

But when I add it to an animation definition nothing happens. Is it allready implemented or only planned for future release?

I'm pretty sure this has been asked/answered before, but I haven't been able to find the answer. ><;

I've installed WW and its required mods, and for the most part it works very well. My problem is that by default, female sims have untextured bodies. They're missing nipples, vulval details, etc. There are a bunch of textures I can apply to them manually in CAS, but is there a mod that replaces the default skin so that even newly-generated sims will have the basic nude details?

1 minute ago, shar181 said:

I'm pretty sure this has been asked/answered before, but I haven't been able to find the answer. ><;

I've installed WW and its required mods, and for the most part it works very well. My problem is that by default, female sims have untextured bodies. They're missing nipples, vulval details, etc. There are a bunch of textures I can apply to them manually in CAS, but is there a mod that replaces the default skin so that even newly-generated sims will have the basic nude details?

use this.

4 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

If it's just nipple's your after try Noir's or Airplanerandys nipple's, i use both with wild guys mods.

I'll take a look at those! I think I found my problem, though -- I must have had more than one body mod installed. I tried removing all the packages that looked like they were body-related, and then installed Wildguy's body stuff. The default appeared. :D

5 minutes ago, shar181 said:

I'll take a look at those! I think I found my problem, though -- I must have had more than one body mod installed. I tried removing all the packages that looked like they were body-related, and then installed Wildguy's body stuff. The default appeared. :D

Good to hear you sorted it out.

Every time you add or remove mods, don't forget to delete the Localthumbcache.package and make a cleansave. Doing this  can save your game from having issues.

B10. ?

6 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Good to hear you sorted it out.

Every time you add or remove mods, don't forget to delete the Localthumbcache.package and make a cleansave. Doing this  can save your game from having issues.

B10. ?

I wish I had heard that before. ^^; I don't know what happened, but suddenly the game isn't loading. Crashes every time I try to play a household. I was able to look at households in CAS, but can't actually get in there! I'm thinking I might just do a complete reinstall and just... be way more careful when I reinstall the mods. :x

11 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Clean Save? Clean Save? What does that mean in the Sims 4 context?

Thanks!

First off...Delete the localthumbcache.package.

1, Drag out your mods folder to desktop

2, run game, load last save. and "save as" call it cleansave1 or something similar. then quit game.

3, put your mods folder back in sims 4 folder, and run game. (don't play) Save as "Family name 01" or something... then quit game again.

4, run game and load the last save "Family name 01" and play.

You still have the clean save you did before this save to fall back on.

my ocd makes me do this too often, but it work's as i don't have any issues with the game.

you dig it. ? 

2 hours ago, shar181 said:

What B10hazard says+try better body stuff and use wildguy's stuff to enhance the look.

Hi, folks of wicked whims! I just saw the new menstruation features and I am BAFFLED that it came to existence before in-game STDs. Like, come on, making sex-specific diseases can't be that hard when a whole illness system code is already in place thanks to GTW? I've been dreaming about it for so long! weird simlish names for herpes, aids, hpv. another type of risk in sex that isn't just pregnancy. come ooon! I can't believe when thinking of ways to add more realism to the game you guys thought of fucking periods before STDs, and I'm a female! hahaha

4 minutes ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

@Vincenza

That's look's like an old base game bug, (was reported on answeres.ea.com a while back) do a repair game in origin and it should fix it. ? 

This bug was not always. He came yesterday just like that. It must have caused something? And thank you for your quick help!