WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

50 minutes ago, heroiclittlewaffle said:

Hi im new to sims 4 modding I just started like 2 days ago   

So for every update we have to wait for Basemental drugs, Nisa's Wicked perversions, and Wicked Whims to update as well?

If you want to use all your mods, yes.

If you already updated, then you're going to have to wait. As I type this BMD is still needing an update, among others.

If you haven't, DON'T. At least not yet. Wait for your preferred mods to update first, then once you've got 'em all on hand, install them and THEN update.

44 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

The vanilla game post update crashes after a bunch of minutes of game play and repairing is no help, so I imagine a patch to the patch will be needed lol.

Therefore, I would suggest people to wait before updating even after all their mods have been updated.

Edit: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-crashing-during-gameplay-after-Nov-2020-update/td-p/9716510

I am running quite okay with most of my mods updated or okay (apart from waiting for WW, MCCC was updated, Scarlet's and LittleMsSam's mod were eitehr updated too or are okay), no crashes yet. The only issue so far is that my mermaid sim in my side-save is swimming through the floor in his mermaid form when exiting the ocean instead of shifting back to human form.

53 minutes ago, Milik said:

I have lost some CC objects: several beds, kitchen cabinets, dishwashers, sofas, and most likely other items of technology and decor. They are not in build mode, but they are in my mods folder.

It's most likely caused by Basemental Drugs.

48 minutes ago, Milik said:

I have lost some CC objects: several beds, kitchen cabinets, dishwashers, sofas, and most likely other items of technology and decor. They are not in build mode, but they are in my mods folder.

That error is because of Basemental Drugs. So you need to temporary remove that mod if you want the objects back.

WW for me still works.

59 minutes ago, Smelly Cat said:

Эта ошибка вызвана базовыми препаратами. Поэтому вам нужно временно удалить этот мод, если вы хотите вернуть объекты.

WW у меня все еще работает.

I played a little, but as soon as I noticed the missing objects, I left the game without saving. I hope all be fine. I will wait for a fix.

33 minutes ago, HappyHentai said:

I saw there is allrdy a new Basemental Version out there.
Even if the Forum Post says 5.11.120 - 01 Apr 2020
If u click the download link to the website, website says "7.13.132  -  11/11/20"
So prob its allrdy fixed :)

i can confirm basemental is the fix, although it was throwing turbine errors before i updated with the new version of bd my game is working correctly again

When my Sim is naked and I instruct him to swim, he automatically puts on a swimsuit, not always, but mostly. I know there's a checkbox in the settings whether the Sims should dress in the correct outfit for a particular interaction, but I have a feeling that in the case of hot tub and the pool, the game ignores this settings.

Is it a bug?

Another strange thing is that skinny dipping in the hot tub is impossible in the presence of teenagers, although I have set teenagers to be participate in nutity interactions and I have turned off the "respect children's eyes" option.
On 11/7/2020 at 8:17 AM, ADM Ntek said:

as long as he doesn't start fapping i think we are ok. but i think a sex privacy sign might make sense or maybe a lot trait. i also find it funny whenever my sims have someone over and the start banging in their parents or children's beds.

I think one or both of those would be great!  Maybe you want Sims to respect privacy most of the time, but the sex club you're building would be an exception...  Yep, I would use the lot trait and/or sign if they existed!

Some more WW traits might also be interesting, like "Prude: This Sim wants to pretend sex doesn't exist and will run from anything naughty," or "Voyeur: If there's any sex going on nearby, you can bet this Sim will go and watch!"  So a Prude would always leave the room regardless of other privacy settings, while a Voyeur would stick around and watch no matter what.

I'm getting this on game crash:

Cause: Exception when applying action <StatisticAddRelationship Default TunedInterval(lower_bound=-100.0, upper_bound=0.0), subject: ParticipantType.Actor target:ParticipantType.Listeners> for loot <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Loot_StripClub_Customer_Charm_Gain_Small'>

I'm also getting this MCCC error that may be related:

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_5_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_workaround.py", line 221, in inject_apply_added_relationship
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'get_track'

I'm also getting some other mods reference, one is a old script that shouldn't be in this save as it was never on this machine, but it appears it is (must have got imbedded in something that got transferred) and I don't see a way to track it down:

File "S:\Workspace\+SrslySims\Gameplay\Simulation Lag Fix\Scripts\SimulationLagFix.py", line 34, in update

7 hours ago, rono said:

I'm also getting this MCCC error that may be related:

File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_5_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_workaround.py", line 221, in inject_apply_added_relationship
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'get_track'

MCCC now has a second hotpatch fix... v7.5.2

Simulation Lag may not be updated yet.

TURBODRIVER also has a Simulation Lag mod but don't know if it's working or needs an update.

10 hours ago, Scorpio said:

MCCC now has a second hotpatch fix... v7.5.2

Simulation Lag may not be updated yet.

TURBODRIVER also has a Simulation Lag mod but don't know if it's working or needs an update.

That sim lag thing is old, passed through different authors and hasn't been updated in months.  Don't know if it is even relevant.  I took it out once I dug it up.  I was still getting that error last night, so I'll grab that new mccc and hopefully it will go away.  I didn't crash at least, but didn't play for very long either.

450 Мб весит мод полностью в сборке с анимациями скинтонами! Почему бы вам не разбить его на отдельные модули, как это было раньше? Большая его половина не используется, но занимает кучу места. Уже писала это не раз "ПОЖАЛУЙСТА УСЛЫШТЕ!"

If sims have sex in a room where there is a bed, a table and a book table, then it would be interesting if they could autonomously and randomly move from one place of sex to another. Sex Positioning-sucks. Why manually move a Sim from the bed to the floor if there is a separate animation for the floor.

On 11/9/2020 at 11:17 PM, Scorpio said:

WW has an allow nudity for Teens switch I believe and also other settings to enable WW Teen sex.

I've had no problems with community showers and bathrooms on my home lot anyway.

There are also settings about react to nudity, react to sex, etc., that should be disabled along with other privacy settings.

Some of the settings you might have to hunt for.

Maybe these settings might help for reference.

WW Settings Help.txt 4.62 kB · 6 downloads

Appreciate the response. I have all the correct settings checked, unchecked. There is no Nudity Other setting so unable to change that one.

Really frustrating that Teen Sims are still freaking out when someone esle is naked.

Do others have this issue? I am using Patreon WW, and the inappropriate patch from here.

1 hour ago, ronald4adp said:

It might help if you tell us WHAT file from WHERE with WHAT browser. 

So Name full of the file, and the URL of the site. 

'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Pregnancy_Termination'  my The Sims 4 lastException Assistant keep saying i have to get rid of this file and i cant even find in it my files and now my sims keeps crashing