WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Woohoo and Try For a Baby are not working...! Mainly i'd like to use this mod for couples but i cant use the Woohoo and Try for A Baby interactions; please help; it also seems that other animations get glitched; like when i kiss, hug, caress cheek. Help please.

:/ My sims cant even sleep on the bed now.

oui apparemment il est d'accord pour  donner les fichiers pour la traduction

je lui est demandé sur patreon et voici ce qu'il m'as dit

I don't know, I don't make it. But I will release the template for languages so people can make the translation if they want to.

;) je lui ai aussi demandé et il m'a dit qu'il les diffusera dès qu'il sera à peu prés sur que le fichier ne changerai pas pour la version publique.

Je m'y colle dès que j'ai les fichiers, et je mettrais ça dans la discussion dédiée à la traduction française ou on pourra discuter des éventuels problèmes de vocabulaire :D

dardev pas de soucis si tu as besoin par contre peu tu m'éclairer je ne vois pas l'option de masturbation en solo pour homme lorsqu'ils sont debout ? (j'ai vu des photos dans ce post ou ils le font)je sais je t’embête mais tu es a peu près le seul à comprendre le francais lol 

I've added new language template for the next public release so if someone wants to translate the mod they can start early.

The new template has different instance ids for STBL files so make sure to use the new templates and not just update the old files.

This change in names should help with support of translations for Patreon releases.

Hello, I've been enjoying this mod for quite a while now, but there are a few things I've been having trouble with that I wanted to bring up.

1. Like others here, I've also experienced the pink bra problem. I don't have any DLC besides the pool/hottub one. I noticed the pink bra is only appearing if I edit the breast size of an existing sim. It's not that big of a problem for me, but it seems to be for others.

2. A lot of the "Needs" go down insanely fast when having sex. Some of it is incredibly weird, like sims getting lonely after having an hour of sex, or sims becoming completely exhausted after just two to three sim-time hours of sex. I read that some of these things are going to be changed and fixed, but the big one for me is simply how much energy gets drained. It makes sense for sims to get tired after banging for like three hours, but most of the time I dont want them to stop yet because they haven't gone through, for example, all six missionary positions. So I think when you make it so that Sims actually stop having sex when they reach that "Climax" animation, make it so the entire sexual encounter doesn't last longer than like 2 sim-time hours. That way they dont lose all of their energy and have to spend the rest of the day sleeping. 

3. I don't know if this is possible, but a "Sexual Tension" or a "Sexual Desire" bar in the Needs tab would make a lot of sense. Kids, Babies, and Elders wouldn't have this, but everyone else would. Just like any other human, sims, once they've reached their sexual prime, are going to want to do sexual things. This Needs bar would represent a Sim's sexual lust/desire, and how badly they want to get down and dirty. Basically, it would slowly decrease (Very Slowly) over time, and going from max to zero would probably take around three to four days for a male, and four to five days for a female. This amount might change based on a Sim's personality types as well. Essentially, this "Sexual Desire" need will go down the longer you go without sex (Or Masturbating; for those who lack a lover). However once you do have sex or masturbate, it immediately replenishes. If the bar reaches red or zero, it will start causing depressing emotions, drain in energy and fun, and other such negative effects. Let's not forget that it will be very hard to actually reach that low. A "Horny" emotion could cause the bar to go down five or even ten times faster than usual, causing the sim to get down and dirty fast to satisfy their desires. The horny emotion would most likely happen when seeing someone else naked or doing sexual things, as well as when you kiss or make out with your lover. 

4. It would be great if Masturbation animations had a home of their own in a separate "Masturbation" tab. It took me a while to realize that the animations were actually under the "Handjob" tab.

5. Is it just me, or do like ALL of the sims in your house just gravitate towards the room that a couple is having sex in, and then never leave!? I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before, so I won't go into details.

Lastly, does anyone know a good, up to date, and easy to use, Incest or Teen Pregnancy mod? Also, any other (Really Good) Nude Skin mods would be great.

Thank you so much for this amazing mod
and if you took the time to read my suggestions,
Thank You so much for that!

1. I think it should be fixed in the next public release.

2. That will be handled in the next public release.

3. Something like that is planned for future updates. I don't want to go into details again, that was talked about here previously.

4. You can say that about a lot of things, but keeping stuff somewhat organised is important. Adding more options would make it messy and possibly even more confusing by building an expectation that everything should be organized in a specific way. You found it and now you know, that is enough for me to see that it works.

5. There is nothing that would do it, sims probably just want to talk to the other sims, but you can make them go away with next public release. It's not perfect, but future releases will include some privacy system that would make other sims avoid situations like that.

Thanks!

To the 9 people who downloaded new languages templates, I've forgot to include new STBL file for objects, so redownload the templates to have everything.

"Sims learn things when not around"- what exactly is it mean?

Story Progression, which in the current version is pretty bad, but the next public release improves that a lot.

I've added new language template for the next public release so if someone wants to translate the mod they can start early.

The new template has different instance ids for STBL files so make sure to use the new templates and not just update the old files.

This change in names should help with support of translations for Patreon releases.

Hello, I've been enjoying this mod for quite a while now, but there are a few things I've been having trouble with that I wanted to bring up.

1. Like others here, I've also experienced the pink bra problem. I don't have any DLC besides the pool/hottub one. I noticed the pink bra is only appearing if I edit the breast size of an existing sim. It's not that big of a problem for me, but it seems to be for others.

2. A lot of the "Needs" go down insanely fast when having sex. Some of it is incredibly weird, like sims getting lonely after having an hour of sex, or sims becoming completely exhausted after just two to three sim-time hours of sex. I read that some of these things are going to be changed and fixed, but the big one for me is simply how much energy gets drained. It makes sense for sims to get tired after banging for like three hours, but most of the time I dont want them to stop yet because they haven't gone through, for example, all six missionary positions. So I think when you make it so that Sims actually stop having sex when they reach that "Climax" animation, make it so the entire sexual encounter doesn't last longer than like 2 sim-time hours. That way they dont lose all of their energy and have to spend the rest of the day sleeping. 

3. I don't know if this is possible, but a "Sexual Tension" or a "Sexual Desire" bar in the Needs tab would make a lot of sense. Kids, Babies, and Elders wouldn't have this, but everyone else would. Just like any other human, sims, once they've reached their sexual prime, are going to want to do sexual things. This Needs bar would represent a Sim's sexual lust/desire, and how badly they want to get down and dirty. Basically, it would slowly decrease (Very Slowly) over time, and going from max to zero would probably take around three to four days for a male, and four to five days for a female. This amount might change based on a Sim's personality types as well. Essentially, this "Sexual Desire" need will go down the longer you go without sex (Or Masturbating; for those who lack a lover). However once you do have sex or masturbate, it immediately replenishes. If the bar reaches red or zero, it will start causing depressing emotions, drain in energy and fun, and other such negative effects. Let's not forget that it will be very hard to actually reach that low. A "Horny" emotion could cause the bar to go down five or even ten times faster than usual, causing the sim to get down and dirty fast to satisfy their desires. The horny emotion would most likely happen when seeing someone else naked or doing sexual things, as well as when you kiss or make out with your lover. 

4. It would be great if Masturbation animations had a home of their own in a separate "Masturbation" tab. It took me a while to realize that the animations were actually under the "Handjob" tab.

5. Is it just me, or do like ALL of the sims in your house just gravitate towards the room that a couple is having sex in, and then never leave!? I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before, so I won't go into details.

Lastly, does anyone know a good, up to date, and easy to use, Incest or Teen Pregnancy mod? Also, any other (Really Good) Nude Skin mods would be great.

Thank you so much for this amazing mod

and if you took the time to read my suggestions,

Thank You so much for that!

1. I think it should be fixed in the next public release.

2. That will be handled in the next public release.

3. Something like that is planned for future updates. I don't want to go into details again, that was talked about here previously.

4. You can say that about a lot of things, but keeping stuff somewhat organised is important. Adding more options would make it messy and possibly even more confusing by building an expectation that everything should be organized in a specific way. You found it and now you know, that is enough for me to see that it works.

5. There is nothing that would do it, sims probably just want to talk to the other sims, but you can make them go away with next public release. It's not perfect, but future releases will include some privacy system that would make other sims avoid situations like that.

Thanks!

Thank You so much for your response! I'm excited to see what will be implemented in the future!

But does anyone have any good Nude Skin mods? I saw one in a picture a few posts up.

Thank You so much for your response! I'm excited to see what will be implemented in the future!

But does anyone have any good Nude Skin mods? I saw one in a picture a few posts up.

I personally find all the best mods at The Sims Resource. A lot of quality stuff there, including really nice nude skins. Just search for skins/skintones there and you'll find plenty.

When you add them to your game, most will be under Skin Overlays though. Which is actually my favorite way to use them since I can use any random nude replacer and then just apply different overlays over them to give all Sims their own unique look.

For free members it can be a bit troublesome to download from The Sims Resource (wait timers, but everything is still free), but I have a VIP there so it makes it really easy. It's only a couple bucks, but so worth it if you got the time to spend browsing it all. Just get a month then cancel and use that month to gather everything you can from there. But regardless, don't let it deter you. It's a great site for some quality mods.

Edit: If you're up for some REALLY heavy browsing and got time to waste, go check out as well MySims3Blog. It finds stuff from all over the Simuniverse and links to it all in one location. You can find a lot of really good gems there from blogs you never knew existed.

Hello, I'm not too sure if this has already been said, and I didn't feel up to the challenge of searching through 107 pages to find out  :P

But I have a question, or it can be seen as a suggestion too, if it seems like a good idea at all. 

Anyway, would you ever consider making who gets the male's animations and who gets the penis mesh based on if the Sim can "Get other Sims pregnant", instead of their body type? (Well, maybe using the body type to attach the penis made for it.. I guess).

Also, would you consider adding the possibility/option for pregnancy with this mod?

I doubt you'd be wondering, but I think mentioning why I ask could clear any confusion up. (I know I suck at structuring long questions  :P)

I have made a couple "Futanari" sims (Basically a dick-girl), and I love this mod. However, because they have female body types, the mod only treats them as such. I would love it if they could have the cock mesh and interact with females as a male. Also for the pregnancy, why not? :3 I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see it in there.

I do have other mods by cmar, one of them does give females a penis. However, only to the ones with a masculine body type. I would much prefer it to be giving to those who can get other sims pregnant, instead of based on their body.. But I could get over that, if the problem wasn't that the mod doesn't work with this one.. It only works when they go for a shower/bath or need to be nude for something that isn't WW. When the the sim does WW, they're back to having no penis mesh. 

Next public release has something like that. You specify it by the option if sim uses the toilet while standing or sitting. Unfortunately it is no perfect since female sims with feminine frame have different legs length than any other body and the penis mesh doesn't fit right (reference image).

Because of that seemingly small difference it is almost impossible to make it look right and the only way is to make the penis float. I will be eventually fixing the fitting issue.. unless someone has a genius idea how to do it and make it look nice.

To the 9 people who downloaded new languages templates, I've forgot to include new STBL file for objects, so redownload the templates to have everything.

"Sims learn things when not around"- what exactly is it mean?

Story Progression, which in the current version is pretty bad, but the next public release improves that a lot.

I know that it is а story progression but and can't understand how to translate this phrase it's a sheer nonsense in my Russian becouse my English is not wery well:) Could you please formulate it as something else so I can understand what it mean?

Well... Sims gain experience in skills when not being actively in the world. Once a sim leaves the area you play in, that sim starts to use Story Progression as a way to gain skills.

Next public release has something like that. You specify it by the option if sim uses the toilet while standing or sitting. Unfortunately it is no perfect since female sims with feminine frame have different legs length than any other body and the penis mesh doesn't fit right (reference image).

Because of that seemingly small difference it is almost impossible to make it look right and the only way is to make the penis float. I will be eventually fixing the fitting issue.. unless someone has a genius idea how to do it and make it look nice.

Well, I can't wait for the next public release then :) Thank you 

Not being a programmer of any sort, I'm almost positive it's far more complicated than I could assume. But I might as well give my thought, just in case.

could you not have two (or more) penises, one to fit the male frame (like already), and one higher up, to fit the female. Then, after the mod detects if the sim is "sitting" or "standing" at the toilet, it uses which frame the sim has to attach the penis (or make it visible, if it's already there, just hidden)?

I hope that makes sense and apologies if it's a stupid question. 

Well, I can't wait for the next public release then :) Thank you 

Not being a programmer of any sort, I'm almost positive it's far more complicated than I could assume. But I might as well give my thought, just in case.

could you not have two (or more) penises, one to fit the male frame (like already), and one higher up, to fit the female. Then, after the mod detects if the sim is "sitting" or "standing" at the toilet, it uses which frame the sim has to attach the penis (or make it visible, if it's already there, just hidden)?

I hope that makes sense and apologies if it's a stupid question. 

That is the idea, to make a separate model, but at the same time it is not as simple as that. The penis mesh has to be at the same height and angle to fit existing animations and because the female crotch area is higher that is impossible without making the penis float. Nonetheless, floating penis is better than broken unfitting models, so I will do that at some point.

I personally find all the best mods at The Sims Resource. A lot of quality stuff there, including really nice nude skins. Just search for skins/skintones there and you'll find plenty.

When you add them to your game, most will be under Skin Overlays though. Which is actually my favorite way to use them since I can use any random nude replacer and then just apply different overlays over them to give all Sims their own unique look.

For free members it can be a bit troublesome to download from The Sims Resource (wait timers, but everything is still free), but I have a VIP there so it makes it really easy. It's only a couple bucks, but so worth it if you got the time to spend browsing it all. Just get a month then cancel and use that month to gather everything you can from there. But regardless, don't let it deter you. It's a great site for some quality mods.

Edit: If you're up for some REALLY heavy browsing and got time to waste, go check out as well MySims3Blog. It finds stuff from all over the Simuniverse and links to it all in one location. You can find a lot of really good gems there from blogs you never knew existed.

Thanks for the help! I look forward to searching for them.

That is the idea, to make a separate model, but at the same time it is not as simple as that. The penis mesh has to be at the same height and angle to fit existing animations and because the female crotch area is higher that is impossible without making the penis float. Nonetheless, floating penis is better than broken unfitting models, so I will do that at some point.

Thought about adding a little bit of extra mesh in the gap? I know a penis sagging a couple inches isn't something that happens, but it would be better than a gap, right? :P 

I didn't see this in the list of suggestions, so I thought I'd post a thought I had.

I wonder if it would be possible to replace the animation for 'steamy shower' with a solo animation, or series of solo animations. For male and female. So we can have sims masturbate in the shower :P

I didn't see it on suggestions or not sure if it was discussed considering the length of the thread but are there any plans to add the ability to get  pregnant  through this brilliant mod? I would like to do away with EA woohoo but I would also like to continue procreation.

The positions and movements have greatly added to gameplay. Thank you so much for the time and effort into making this game worth playing. :heart:

sorry if this has been addressed if so can you link it for me?

everything works fine, and yes i did have a bad CC content that when i was "nude" it put me in that outfit. but i removed it, and now its fine. my only problem is when i remove clothes/underwear, shes still wearing the default white underwear. not sure if its something im missing but i cant figure it out.

sorry if this is obvious! hah!

Thanks,

so i work again on the french translation

For french user, we can talk about it on this thread

I'm going to purge my screenshots folder to help my game run faster. Thought I would share these before the mass delete.

How did you get some of that futa to work?
The Futa lines up just fine with some anal/vaginal animations. It's not always perfect - a bit of poke through here and there. Obviously, hand/oral jobs won't line up, though. If it was about 20% shorter and tilted down slightly, I would say all but about 1 or 2 penetration animations would work. As far as that goes, sometimes the male penis pokes through. Here's a fun fact - I noticed the Futa cock takes on the color and texture of whatever piece of bottom clothing the sim is wearing as long as the length is a pair of shorts or longer.

I didn't see it on suggestions or not sure if it was discussed considering the length of the thread but are there any plans to add the ability to get  pregnant  through this brilliant mod? I would like to do away with EA woohoo but I would also like to continue procreation.

The positions and movements have greatly added to gameplay. Thank you so much for the time and effort into making this game worth playing. :heart:

In the next update, I believe the main focus is Pregnancy as well as a lot of other really useful changes. Don't quote me on this though, I just read it in the Unreleased Features section.

I didn't see this in the list of suggestions, so I thought I'd post a thought I had.

I wonder if it would be possible to replace the animation for 'steamy shower' with a solo animation, or series of solo animations. For male and female. So we can have sims masturbate in the shower :P

I probably will add something special to the showers and I guess it would be cool to add some extra stuff to objects of everyday use. I don't think I want to replace the existing interaction though, but something should be available someday. Thanks!

Please check the list of Unreleased Changes, pregnancy was already added and because I've cleaned the suggestions list it is not in there anymore. Next public release will have pregnancy in it.

I've added new language template for the next public release 

As I've seen it is not compatible with the old mod versions, right?

The templates should work with the old versions, but some strings were changed and could possibility confuse people.

sorry if this has been addressed if so can you link it for me?

everything works fine, and yes i did have a bad CC content that when i was "nude" it put me in that outfit. but i removed it, and now its fine. my only problem is when i remove clothes/underwear, shes still wearing the default white underwear. not sure if its something im missing but i cant figure it out.

sorry if this is obvious! hah!

White underwear? Are you sure it is white? WW adds white underwear which is not default and can be undressed. If you're talking about the default red underwear then wait for the next releases which has a bunch of fixes for that. You can read the FAQ meanwhile.

The templates should work with the old versions, but some strings were changed and could possibility confuse people.

hmm.. strange thing. It doesn't work at all at mine after texts editing (used Sims4Studio).. ok, I'll look for something wrong or try other software

I haven't tested the new names so it could be that it doesn't work. The package has to be loaded after WW to override existing text strings, if for some reason it's loaded before it will not work.

It's an easy fix though.