WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-07]

18 hours ago, Tironis said:

Yes :) ty :)Ā Wicked Pets by ColonolNutty..Ā I deleted it and everythingĀ fine :)

According to your last exception, you deleted WWPets. NOT wicked pets. -.-

Ā Ā 

18 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Your LE mentions WWpets. you should post this LE on the Pets topic here=

my guess is that you just need to update.

Ā 

Edit= @procianĀ beat me to it while i was typing!Ā ?

Tell people to delete WWPets, its old and unrelated to wickedpets. I appreciate that you made the effort to redirect them though. Thanks.

Hi,Ā  was playing normally, then I close the game and later I was going to play again, but the savegame isnt charging, it appears the worlds selection screen.

Ā 

Here is the exception:

Ā 

Game Version: 1.59.73.1020, WickedWhims Version: v147i
12/31/19 00:16:01 Traceback (most recent call last):
Ā  File ".\WickedWhims_v147i\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py\events_handler.py", line 66, in execute_event_methods
Ā  File ".\WickedWhims_v147i\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 51, in _wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load
Ā  File ".\WickedWhims_v147i\wickedwhims\main\sims_init_handler.py\sims_init_handler.py", line 65, in _update_sim_data
Ā  File ".\WickedWhims_v147i\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cas.py\cas.py", line 27, in set_current_outfit
Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 590, in set_current_outfit
Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\distributor\fields.py", line 145, in __set__
Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 540, in _current_outfit
Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims4\masked\v147i\injector.py", line 23, in _wrapped_function
Ā  File ".\WickedWhims_v147i\turbolib2\events\pre_outfit_tracker.py\pre_outfit_tracker.py", line 34, in _turbolib_on_set_current_outfit_without_distribution
Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim_info_base_wrapper.py", line 544, in _set_current_outfit_without_distribution
Ā  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
Ā  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_3g\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 190, in nisa_hoe_outfit_handler
Ā  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_3g\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 345, in outfit_category_and_index
Ā  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_3g\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 320, in _get_whoring_outfit_category
Ā  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_3g\NisaK\wickedpervs\prostitution_outfit.py", line 266, in _get_whoring_outfit_category_index
Ā  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_3g\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 570, in get_default_whoring_category_index
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_update_sims_data_on_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'whoring_outfit_category_index'

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

According to your last exception, you deleted WWPets. NOT wicked pets. -.-

Ā Ā 

Tell people to delete WWPets, its old and unrelated to wickedpets. I appreciate that you made the effort to redirect them though. Thanks.

I returned Wicked Pets by ColonolNutty :)I updated it and the game works fine.

I had to down-grade my patreon sub for a bit i see on LL the most current version is: WickedWhimsĀ v147i - 13 December 2019; The Last updated I paid for was WickedWhims V149.7 updated December 18, 2019. Is there any list of comparison to be able to figure out the difference of the non=patreon files vs the patreon ones?Ā  Ā I'd appreciateĀ any help on this.

Hi, i think im out of my depth here with this issue.

Ā 

I think i made some changes in WW settings and when i started my game the other day following issue occurred:

When i start / load game, WW spams in right corner that there is an exception (see the log) and the WW exception has been created (except it wasnt). After few dozens of spams the game freezes and is not responding.

Ā 

At first i thought it was the experimental mode iĀ turned on. So i turned it off again.....still the same issue.

I hadĀ start new game with document folder wiped clean and only WW present. Issue still persists.

Ā 

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

WickedWhims.log

1 hour ago, callofmarty said:

Hi, i think im out of my depth here with this issue.

Ā 

I think i made some changes in WW settings and when i started my game the other day following issue occurred:

When i start / load game, WW spams in right corner that there is an exception (see the log) and the WW exception has been created (except it wasnt). After few dozens of spams the game freezes and is not responding.

Ā 

At first i thought it was the experimental mode iĀ turned on. So i turned it off again.....still the same issue.

I hadĀ start new game with document folder wiped clean and only WW present. Issue still persists.

Ā 

Any thoughts?

Thank you.

WickedWhims.log 357.75 kB Ā· 2 downloads

WickedWhims isn't recognising your game version and therefore can't load properly.Ā 

my game is also spamming the exception error in the right corner after updating the game itself since i haven't played in a while
i've tried reinstalling, excluding my other mods, and the ww.fix command but nothing works
there's no actual exception file made where it says it was made and i have to exit the game before it freezes from the amount of messages being spammed in the notification tab

edit: i've gotten basically nowhere with any fixes to this :(Ā it's definitely WW itself and the fact that it cant read my game version, but i have no idea why it cant in the first place since it had no problem doing it before updating
i really don't want to remove WW, so im hoping for something soon

On 6/27/2016 at 1:12 PM, TURBODRIVER said:
Ā 

Quick question, I'm doing some customĀ punching bags, skins/footprint/auras etc, they are working great, one thing though, WW doesn't "see" them as punching bags...Ā  Any idea what I would need to do to make them recognised?Ā  Like, if its add something to the tuning or...Ā 

@procian @Petr54

as mentioned above

I did complete reinstall of the sims4. There is nothingĀ in documents folder but the WhickecWhims (WW).

The Document folder was completely wiped clean and the WW downloaded again and placed in mod folder.

So there is no other mod to speak of.

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT:

3rd log from new game and WW only....seems it really cant read the game version.

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT2: @Petr54

I see the addons in the log you mentioned, but how do i remove something that isn't in the mods folder after completely deleting the sims 4 document folder.

Ā 

WickedWhims3.log

17 minutes ago, callofmarty said:

@procian @Petr54

as mentioned above

I did complete reinstall of the sims4. There is nothingĀ in documents folder but the WhickecWhims (WW).

The Document folder was completely wiped clean and the WW downloaded again and placed in mod folder.

So there is no other mod to speak of.

You don't have any animations.