WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

20 minutes ago, Vincenza said:

Can someone help me please? My sim is floating in the ground. I do not get any error messages. My game is up to date. 

Maybe the photo of the animations I use will help?!

TS4_x64_2018_10_25_19_59_10_197.png

TS4_x64_2018_10_25_20_17_09_253.png

yes it's old bug , but it is not always there, it come and go , with not really reason. Try to reset your sim with right click on her. ( you must have the testing cheats on ) ;) hope this helps :)

On 9/26/2018 at 1:15 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Okay, I will have to try that out again and find what base game functions are capable of resetting it since WW itself doesn't touch anything in that region.

Regarding traits.equip_trait trait_Breasts_ForceOn and WW resizing a male sim's breasts. One other factor was noticed If the male has a masculine frame, nothing goes wrong; however, if the male sim has a feminine frame, breasts will get resized at the first reload after losing virginity (or reacting to someone having sex).

It's a complication between being male with breasts, having a feminine frame, and something with WW. Not sure what is causing the complication, but it exists.

On 10/24/2018 at 7:41 PM, shar181 said:

I wish I had heard that before. ^^; I don't know what happened, but suddenly the game isn't loading. Crashes every time I try to play a household. I was able to look at households in CAS, but can't actually get in there! I'm thinking I might just do a complete reinstall and just... be way more careful when I reinstall the mods. :x

So, update. And maybe a warning for anyone else who suddenly finds the game crashing when you try to load a household to play. It turns out that it wasn't WickedWhims that was causing me to crash. It was MCCC. I had forgotten to get the most recent update, and when I tried using the same version in my fresh install I got the crashes again.

Make sure you update your other mods before you panic and erase everything. ;-;

To my problem what I had, I found what was to blame.  (#11245)

[Sims 4] erplederp's Hot Stuff - Sexy things for your sims! (16/10/18 - teardrop bikini bottom!) 5.6

In this mod are override folders that are not compatible. The problem is solved. And many thanks to those who wrote to me.

Maybe others have the problem and I can help with it.

P.s.: Important! : I do not want to make the author bad! The mod is great. and he himself points out that the overrides are no longer current.

10 hours ago, BinkuChase said:

Something that reminds me about WW... if you guys have Laundry Day Stuff. Have you seen some objects that have a brand name called Whicker Whims? Like a laundry hamper, candles, and some decorations have the name in it. Did EA made a shout out of this mod?

Was it not obvious? ;)

So this mod isn't working for me unfortunately, I recently downloaded the City Living expansion after months of issues with trying to get that to work and I went to download WW today and while I could download it, it won't actually work. As in, there is no WW prompt when I click on anything. Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded it just how I normally do it, hitting download, copying and pasting into the mods folder of the Sims and then it usually works from there. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

6 minutes ago, Mattyg211 said:

So this mod isn't working for me unfortunately, I recently downloaded the City Living expansion after months of issues with trying to get that to work and I went to download WW today and while I could download it, it won't actually work. As in, there is no WW prompt when I click on anything. Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded it just how I normally do it, hitting download, copying and pasting into the mods folder of the Sims and then it usually works from there. Any advice will be greatly appreciated

CC and script mods enabled? ww only one folder deep in mods?

2 hours ago, Mattyg211 said:

CC and script mods are enabled, I have the WW folder one deep in the mods folder, if that makes any sense 

Ok......you say you installed city living? take out ww delete localthumbcache pkg.(do this every time you add or delete stuff,including updates) start a new sim then exit without saving..put ww back and restart game.

11 hours ago, Mattyg211 said:

CC and script mods are enabled, I have the WW folder one deep in the mods folder, if that makes any sense 

Just to be pedantic - from your mods folder you are at most one subdirectory deep for the package and script files of WW?  So .../Mod/ww/WhickedWhimsMod wouldn't work.

I think you have it right, but with your wording I want to make sure that we don't miss a simple fix.

Hi all, me again. I've just completed all the suggestions that were made, I've deleted the localthumbcache document and I've also deleted all my previous saves and re downloaded the mod again and unfortunately it isn't appearing under "Script mods". Both script mods and non-script mods have been enabled, what should I do now?

Thanks for all of this btw

This may have been addressed before, but I have to ask. x.x

Is there any way to make sure that sims will at least -try- to find a private location before they lewd? I've been seeing them start lewding all over the damn place, regardless of how many people are around them.

Since I'm here anyway... I also think I am having a problem with Exhibitionism. My sim can flash other sims, but it doesn't seem to have any noticable effect on either of them. There will be a visible reaction to the nudity, but it doesn't seem to boost arousal on either side. I kind of figured that the main difference between Naturism and Exhibitionism would be that an Exhibitionist would become aroused by going nude. ?

7 hours ago, shar181 said:

Is there any way to make sure that sims will at least -try- to find a private location before they lewd? I've been seeing them start lewding all over the damn place, regardless of how many people are around them.

Since I'm here anyway... I also think I am having a problem with Exhibitionism. My sim can flash other sims, but it doesn't seem to have any noticable effect on either of them. There will be a visible reaction to the nudity, but it doesn't seem to boost arousal on either side. I kind of figured that the main difference between Naturism and Exhibitionism would be that an Exhibitionist would become aroused by going nude. ?

You need to max your skill and then use your points from completing whims and get the exhibition reward.

7 hours ago, shar181 said:

That should be an option in the Wicked menu, I think both the one you get on a sim and the one you get on a PC. I can't remember the exact path to it, but I think it's under something like "sex options -> Autonomy." There'll be different options for how frequently sims will autonomously have sex, and that also includes where they go when they choose to have it. I think the medium option has them getting together fairly frequently, but trying to find a private location when possible--pretty sure that's the setting I have in my game, and my sims almost always go to a bathroom on the lot and have sex somewhere in there (often the shower if one is available).