WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Okay guys, maybe I am trippin' or Amra has found a way to play sound files while his animation plays. Can somebody confirm it? You can find it in his thread.

WHAT?! Amra making animations for WW? That's awesome!

I've checked the package and it's as I was saying this whole time, you can set sound events using S4S for clips. I don't know the details so don't ask me, I will make a tutorial for that later. I still need some time to collect different sound names from the game first.

The same way you specify face expressions (mouth/lips movement).

Okay guys, maybe I am trippin' or Amra has found a way to play sound files while his animation plays. Can somebody confirm it? You can find it in his thread.

WHAT?! Amra making animations for WW? That's awesome!

I've checked the package and it's as I was saying this whole time, you can set sound events using S4S for clips. I don't know the details so don't ask me, I will make a tutorial for that later. I still need some time to collect different sound names from the game first.

The same way you specify face expressions (mouth/lips movement).

He kinda quietly sneaked it in his TS3 thread. Now that he's on board, it's on now... :cool:  :cool:  :D  :D  B)  B)

Hey Turbo. I think I might have found a bug.

During animation, when I try undress option for female sim, underwears (bra and panties) do not come off if, I think, character is wearing a dress (one piece dress).

I realized this during interaction with Bella. I tried other sims who were wearing shirt and pants, and it works for them; however, sims wearing dress, like Bella, did not undress their underwears. Might wanna take a look at that.

I had a problem with sims not undressing or wearing underware. It turned out to be 2 pieces of bad CC. Try changing Bella's clothes or sending her to the shower to see if she is wearing the dress while showering. If she is it's mis-categorized or bad clothing.

I think your mod would be alot more enjoyable if you made the sex animations have any sort of gameplay. I know it's a prototype but right now using them in-game are kind of a hassle when all your needs go down and nothing goes up.

there are already 1.1.1.018-PROTOTYPE on patreon hir is 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE still this is but also not free from clitches probably be published 1.1.1.020.

Hey Turbo. I think I might have found a bug.

During animation, when I try undress option for female sim, underwears (bra and panties) do not come off if, I think, character is wearing a dress (one piece dress).

I realized this during interaction with Bella. I tried other sims who were wearing shirt and pants, and it works for them; however, sims wearing dress, like Bella, did not undress their underwears. Might wanna take a look at that.

I think there are problems with undressing fullbody outfit during sex interaction, you're right. Thanks for the report, I will look into that!

I think your mod would be alot more enjoyable if you made the sex animations have any sort of gameplay. I know it's a prototype but right now using them in-game are kind of a hassle when all your needs go down and nothing goes up.

Sex interactions exist for like... 2 weeks I think, still in prototype state. When it's going to be stable and finished I will get into relationships, emotions and needs.

I was asked to make the old V2 hard penis mesh available again because some people prefer it, so now you can download it from the topic if this is what you want.

Is it just me or, crashing is a thing on a Semi Low End PC (Semi due to I can run Gmod at 30 FPS, and Browser games at 60 FPS)

And how many frames you get in Sims 4? At what point does it crash? I am sorry you can't experience the glorious 60 FPS in games, but WW shouldn't really make much difference on the performance of the game. I've pushed a lot of things to work fast and rarely.

Turbo... thank you!!  What mesh should I be using for naked female?  Since the update my ladies are invisible from the belly button to the thighs during the animations.   :D

I don't think you need to use anything really. Skin replacement for females is recommended, but the cause of your sim invisible butt seems to be related more to some broken CC you have. Are they normal when they take shower?

The mod is free, patreon is just a support for development and for testing builds before public release to ensure a stable functional mod. Like Kinky World is doing.

KW last free update was 8 almost 9 months ago. That isn't the best example....

Lets hope this is updated more regularly.

The mod is free, patreon is just a support for development and for testing builds before public release to ensure a stable functional mod. Like Kinky World is doing.

KW last free update was 8 almost 9 months ago. That isn't the best example....

Lets hope this is updated more regularly.

Yeah, I hope so too.  :lol:

Sorry if this has been asked, but how safe and how much does it cost to become a patron ? I have been following the mod for a week or so now and really like that Turbo continues to offer supports and improved progress on them mod.

Not sure how to answer the safe part of it. PayPal and Patreon exists for some time and it seems like they are trusted platforms (at least I use them). I wouldn't be too worried and you can always decide to cancel any ongoing payments.

If $4.5 isn't an amount you would be too worried about giving towards supporting me then make an account and do it. I am not forcing anybody to do it, especially if you have financial problems.

Hi, I have a problem in using this mod, after all packages are installed, they all appear in the mod table (expected the script one), but when i play the game, the mod does not appear TT.T

Can u help me, please :(

http://pastebin.com/HYMhMQDu

If the script mod is not on the list then make sure you've enabled script mods in the game settings. Based on your lastException file I can see that you have the minimal required version which should allow you to play. If you have the script mods enabled then make sure you have not placed the mod files too deep into folders. If you put the mods in too many folders then game won't find it.

Sorry if this has been asked, but how safe and how much does it cost to become a patron ? I have been following the mod for a week or so now and really like that Turbo continues to offer supports and improved progress on them mod.

Not sure how to answer the safe part of it. PayPal and Patreon exists for some time and it seems like they are trusted platforms (at least I use them). I wouldn't be too worried and you can always decide to cancel any ongoing payments.

If $4.5 isn't an amount you would be too worried about giving towards supporting me then make an account and do it. I am not forcing anybody to do it, especially if you have financial problems.

Thanks! I just read up on the site. My issue is paypal my bank just doesn't like it. but I see I can use direct pay. Having slight money issues now, but hoping to recover by next month. 4.50 isnt much at all. I was thinking it was like 50$++ a month. The 9.50 isn't bad either. Actually fairly cheap for hours of entertainment o.o

that so amazing mod but i have some problem .. i already installed all of things and when i start my game , then  I click to wicked menu on my sims so it has only about undress. I don't found any animation and  have pops up notification says "ัyou have install WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE not finish "

how can i fixed it , thank you so much.

How can you invite extra sims into the interaction? Is that something that has been implemented or something that is waiting for new animations.

Thank You.

It's still really new, right now all the animators have done is one on one. I'm sure it's coming in time. Patience grasshopper... ;)  ;)  :P  :P

60% off on Origin, I have to get some more stuff for Sims 4.

that so amazing mod but i have some problem .. i already installed all of things and when i start my game , then  I click to wicked menu on my sims so it has only about undress. I don't found any animation and  have pops up notification says "ัyou have install WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008-PROTOTYPE not finish "

how can i fixed it , thank you so much.

You have to give me more details, I don't know what do you mean by missing animations.

How can you invite extra sims into the interaction? Is that something that has been implemented or something that is waiting for new animations.

Thank You.

It is implemented, but just like Afro Samurai said, there are no animations that support threesomes or more. Someone will probably make some eventually.

A new sneak peek for my new animation :P (it's not done yet, needs still some work).

ezgif.com-video-to-gif16.gif 

Don't worry guys, I know how you love your floor animations ^^ . I will make some eventually.

60% off on Origin, I have to get some more stuff for Sims 4.

Hell yeah! Finally :D