WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

anal isn't working when i choose it no partners show up to choose from?

From all animations I have the anal category is used only for M/M. If a category is visible to pick it means that there are animations for that category. I've made it more clear in the next release, instead of empty dialog it displays a notification with info about no sims close by for that animation.

are sims supposed to instantly teleport to the location after you select an animation?

And they are walking in my version which is going to be available probably tomorrow for Patreon first, so the full release will include sims walking and talking.

just a question; is there a way to make the male sim soft again??

I mean, when I clicked on a wicked action the male became hard, but now he is always hard, also when he does a simple shower or uses the bathroom

is that normal?

This is a bug in the current version and it will be fixed in the next full release.

anal isn't working when i choose it no partners show up to choose from?

From all animations I have the anal category is used only for M/M. If a category is visible to pick it means that there are animations for that category. I've made it more clear in the next release, instead of empty dialog it displays a notification with info about no sims close by for that animation.

are sims supposed to instantly teleport to the location after you select an animation?

And they are walking in my version which is going to be available probably tomorrow for Patreon first, so the full release will include sims walking and talking.

just a question; is there a way to make the male sim soft again??

I mean, when I clicked on a wicked action the male became hard, but now he is always hard, also when he does a simple shower or uses the bathroom

is that normal?

This is a bug in the current version and it will be fixed in the next full release.

My bad I forgot about M/M.

Hello, I love this mod :), but had a problem after I updated my game yesterday.

Not sure if anyone else have this problem, but I tried to run sims 4 with WW after the new patch and this is how it turned out. 

attachicon.gifi356^cimgpsh_orig.png not sure if you can see it, but I'm missing the potraits and I cant interact with anything.

I tried to remove WW and the game ran perfectly, after that I removed all my CC and other mods and only ran the game with WW and the game still bugged.

Anyone that can help me? :)

Follow the procedure for reporting bugs in the topic and send me the lastException files.

Hi! Help me please. mode does not work. I Moved WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008 to folder mods and in the table does not appear after running the mod modifying scripts. Others yes. Ihave the scripts in settings allowed.

Make sure you are running at least version 1.20 of the game.
Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

The lastException file I had from the bug. http://pastebin.com/Tsx3fPYq

Okay, thanks! I've got that from DevilDaddy2014 and fixed it for the next release. If you want to resolve this, remove the WickedWoohooMod folder in 'saves' folder and then it should be fine.

Hi Guys, i have a problem, i just installed all this mods and animations in the right folder (all of this appears in the custom content and scripts list), but when i'm playing and i'm making "wohoo" and try to do an intercation with the bed, nothing happens, no options are showed only the standard options.

My sims 4 version is 1.20.60.1020.

What am i doing wrong?

Thank you for helping.

Don't want to sound dumb, but how do I get this to work? I can't seem to do any of these woohoo interactions without it being a normal under the cover woohoo. I installed Wicked Woohoo and a lot of animation packs for it too. Unsure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for any help I might receive.

why there is no sex action after click? All of the packages have been installed

I just purchased and downloaded the Sims4 from the Origin, why there is no any sex options after clicking?

Make sure you have enabled normal mods and script mods in the game settings.

Make sure the list of loaded mods has WickedWoohoo in the normal mods and script mods.

Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

Hi Guys, i have a problem, i just installed all this mods and animations in the right folder (all of this appears in the custom content and scripts list), but when i'm playing and i'm making "wohoo" and try to do an intercation with the bed, nothing happens, no options are showed only the standard options.

What am i doing wrong?

Thank you for helping.

So I have two Gay Males and they cant have sex even. I tried and as soon as the partner thing shows up there partner (AKA Male on Male) Doesnt Show up can you fix this?????????

WTF ... I was testing to see why they cant have gay sex and ITS BECAUSE THE MOD ONLY ALLOWS STRAIGHT SEX . Wtf. Please fix this its making me angry. Idk if your homophobic but please its not fair that only straights can have sex :@  :@  :@

I don't know what are you talking about with the "partner thing", but you may not have any animations for M/M. I don't know if you can get any right now, but with next full release you will be able to use any animation for M/M when you disable genders restrictions. There are no limits to genders and there never will be, this does not depends on me.

this mod is great but can anyone know about when using this mod modified sims skin are back to base skin and hair mod are disappear, because i prefer using skin mod someone can give explain this thx btw..

If CC clothing and other elements disappear I can't do anything about. The way they were made does not allow for usage when naked and the game fails to recognize them properly and allow WW to use them while in sex interaction.

What i have to do if mods are appear in list at the beggining of game, but there is no woohoo button in game at all. The only "mod" which i can see is " no censor" but it isn't nude skin or smth else

Make sure the list of loaded mods has WickedWoohoo in the normal mods and script mods.

Don't want to sound dumb, but how do I get this to work? I can't seem to do any of these woohoo interactions without it being a normal under the cover woohoo. I installed Wicked Woohoo and a lot of animation packs for it too. Unsure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks for any help I might receive.

Don't use the default woohoo, there is a special option 'Wicked' for this stuff.

// Goodnight everyone, going to be back in 10-11 hours.

Sorry for calling you homophobic , Im just sad because I'm gay and theres no gay animations yet. I'm just upset and the partner thing is about when you click to do oral and it says SEX and List of Partners Gay males Dont show up.

Mike24's animations include m/m animations for everything.

But is it for sims 4 because I looked and all he had was lesibans.

Sorry for calling you homophobic , Im just sad because I'm gay and theres no gay animations yet. I'm just upset and the partner thing is about when you click to do oral and it says SEX and List of Partners Gay males Dont show up.

You can get it here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3the-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world-and-wicked-woohoo-update-02082016/?hl=mike24

The file is called WW_mike24_Animations-050816.rar 

You can get it here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3the-sims-4wip-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world-and-wicked-woohoo-update-02082016/?hl=mike24

The file is called WW_mike24_Animations-050816.rar 

THANK YOU :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi, i just placed files in the folder like this

And when i entered the game, mods can be detected shows like this

But when i clicking sth in game, it doesn't show anything about the mods like this, this, and this

(All of the game screen shots have been attached in order down below)

why there is no sex action after click? All of the packages have been installed

I just purchased and downloaded the Sims4 from the Origin, why there is no any sex options after clicking?

What am i doing wrong?
Thank you for helping.

So I have two Gay Males and they cant have sex even. I tried and as soon as the partner thing shows up there partner (AKA Male on Male) Doesnt Show up can you fix this?????????

WTF ... I was testing to see why they cant have gay sex and ITS BECAUSE THE MOD ONLY ALLOWS STRAIGHT SEX . Wtf. Please fix this its making me angry. Idk if your homophobic but please its not fair that only straights can have sex :@  :@  :@

I don't know what are you talking about with the "partner thing", but you may not have any animations for M/M. I don't know if you can get any right now, but with next full release you will be able to use any animation for M/M when you disable genders restrictions. There are no limits to genders and there never will be, this does not depends on me.

this mod is great but can anyone know about when using this mod modified sims skin are back to base skin and hair mod are disappear, because i prefer using skin mod someone can give explain this thx btw..

If CC clothing and other elements disappear I can't do anything about. The way they were made does not allow for usage when naked and the game fails to recognize them properly and allow WW to use them while in sex interaction.

What i have to do if mods are appear in list at the beggining of game, but there is no woohoo button in game at all. The only "mod" which i can see is " no censor" but it isn't nude skin or smth else

Don't use the default woohoo, there is a special option 'Wicked' for this stuff.

// Goodnight everyone, going to be back in 10-11 hours.

post-709746-0-43546500-1471551672_thumb.png

post-709746-0-52870100-1471552052_thumb.png

post-709746-0-96961600-1471552428_thumb.png

post-709746-0-19063000-1471552455_thumb.png

post-709746-0-94659600-1471552477_thumb.png

Two minor bugs occurring on v.018:

1. When setting the Full Sex progression, it always switches back to Teasing, regardless the animation currently played, and it doesn't actually progress. Staged only works fine

2. When using the toilet with a full body outfit, it is removed (therefore leaving the Sim only with her underwear). When the action is completed the outfit heads back, but it's kinda lame that a Sim wears all her clothes off just for peeing xD

Other than this, keep up the good work!^^

(Small question: would it be possible to have the default Woohoo loots granted after finishing WickedWoohoo available for the next public release? :D)

There's only one animation that works initially for M/M, your sims need to be in the same room and with a bed, select "Wicked..." and then you should be able to choose the other sim and have one position on the bed (it rotates thru 4 poses actually but is one animation looped). If you donate thru Patreon (sp?) you can get the test version of the mod that has the option to disable the gender restrictions that each of the other animations may have. Several of the first animations work well with m/m, and there's many more animations being made by animators. We just need someone to make us more m/m, but hey it's still new.