WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Excellent stuff.

I might have missed it but is there a tutorial on how to make animations with furniture involved? Or how to make an animation that involves furniture being in a particular state (like the shower being on), for example?

I have not looked into possible interactions with objects yet. Basic stuff like shower turning on would probably be easy to setup with XML file, but something more universal would be better. I am not sure how that will be done yet, but I will look into it.

In terms of using objects with your animation is more of a case for positioning sims on the object itself. You can append the object to Blender, I will be making more detailed tutorial later. Here's simple instruction: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1623958

Something that I've never mentioned it that you can actually create animations with completely custom objects that are not even in the game. You include the geometry in the package and make your animation use it in Blender. But don't ask me for details, it's just something I know you can do, but I've never done it.

Ah ha! I really want to contribute to this mod so I'm going to see if I can throw anything together in the way of animations.

Lastly: Am I missing a few animations? The game seems to be missing ten or so from the 70+ mentioned in the original post

post-566165-0-40803100-1471724036_thumb.png

Hey.

I was going to test out this mod but I don't know if I have to remove like every mod that I have. Do I have to remove any other nudity mods to make way for the ones that come with this or what?

I also saw on the first post that you have crossed out stuff like custom whims/objectives/jobs/moods/traits. Are those planned to be in the full release and not implemented or are they definitely not coming?

Is there also a way I can select which mods I want to use so I don't have to remove them from my mods folder before I want to play with WW and put them back after?

Thanks

Excellent stuff.

I might have missed it but is there a tutorial on how to make animations with furniture involved? Or how to make an animation that involves furniture being in a particular state (like the shower being on), for example?

I have not looked into possible interactions with objects yet. Basic stuff like shower turning on would probably be easy to setup with XML file, but something more universal would be better. I am not sure how that will be done yet, but I will look into it.

In terms of using objects with your animation is more of a case for positioning sims on the object itself. You can append the object to Blender, I will be making more detailed tutorial later. Here's simple instruction: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1623958

Something that I've never mentioned it that you can actually create animations with completely custom objects that are not even in the game. You include the geometry in the package and make your animation use it in Blender. But don't ask me for details, it's just something I know you can do, but I've never done it.

Ah ha! I really want to contribute to this mod so I'm going to see if I can throw anything together in the way of animations.

Lastly: Am I missing a few animations? The game seems to be missing ten or so from the 70+ mentioned in the original post

Actually my animations count says pretty much the same, I've never actually checked who is wrong. Either I am counting the released animations wrong or the mod it counting them wrong. I will investigate, thanks!

EDIT: I've removed the count of animations in the topic, it confuses people and I have to keep track of every new animation that comes out, pretty useless. I am not saying there are no 74 animations available, because I don't think animators lie about it, but the way WW counts them is by looking for unique animations combinations, maybe I've done something wrong. 

need your help my saved game is gone, im already deleted wicked mod folder in saves folder but i still cant find my sims... how?? :( help me please

Have you saved the game while they were missing?

In addition try removing the 'localthumbcache.package' file and 'cachestr' folder.

Hey.

I was going to test out this mod but I don't know if I have to remove like every mod that I have. Do I have to remove any other nudity mods to make way for the ones that come with this or what?

I also saw on the first post that you have crossed out stuff like custom whims/objectives/jobs/moods/traits. Are those planned to be in the full release and not implemented or are they definitely not coming?

Is there also a way I can select which mods I want to use so I don't have to remove them from my mods folder before I want to play with WW and put them back after?

Thanks

You don't really have to remove everything, but I don't guarantee that everything will work the way you want with WW.

About whims, jobs, traits, needs etc. - this will be implemented eventually, I just leave things around to not forget about them :D

Unless you can find some nifty mod manager, otherwise I don't think so.

Still, I have to think what sort of combination could represent WickedWoohoo well enough :D

i use it for other stuff like making sims naked in cas to see clothing options more easily without having to select blank clothing mesh.

also ww says you can do all this? :

Starting sex interactions with one or two sims

Changing sex type and position
        Swaping actors in the sex interactions

Customization of sex positions:
            Modify sex position duration and genders
            Specify locations of sex position

Create stages of sex positions to play them one by one
            Apply custom height and angle offset to location of sex position

but how i don't see any of them options?

also not sure how Exhibitionism works every time i select a sim to get naked it says they don't want to?

i use it for other stuff like making sims naked in cas to see clothing options more easily without having to select blank clothing mesh.

You don't really have to pick the blank clothing, you just press the 'X' button on the category. But these sort of mods should not have affect anything if they were properly updated, WW should have nothing to do with them not working.

"Changing sex type and position" - click on the sim that have created the sex interaction to change the animation. That was improved in the next release to allow to click on any sim.

"Swapping actors in the sex interactions"-  click on the sim that you want to swap with, you can only do it if the animation allows it, unless you disable gender restrictions.

"Customization of sex positions" refers to animation creators and what they can specify in the XML files. That is written much clearer in the new features list I've created that will be out with the new release.

So I'm having some problems... The User Interface is gone when I start the game with the mod installed and also I get the saving error which someone pointed out earlier.

Tried it with all other mods gone, completely clean fresh game and tried different households. Still no UI. So I can't control my sims or see their info or anything. :(
Here's the lastExeption from the latest try:
http://pastebin.com/bjvQveav

Is it because my game is not up to date maybe?

"Changing sex type and position" - click on the sim that have created the sex interaction to change the animation. That was improved in the next release to allow to click on any sim.

"Swapping actors in the sex interactions"-  click on the sim that you want to swap with, you can only do it if the animation allows it, unless you disable gender restrictions.

i'm not seeing these options show up only undress?

Just a tiny problem, and it makes live mode unplayable now, it seems this mod causes the little face of the current sim on the bottom left corner to disappear. so i cant switch sims, but thats the least of my problems. cause i also cant even INTERACT with ANYTHING now, so i cant walk, sleep, take shower, actually use the mod, etc. but as soon as i took it out of the folder, the game works fine. anyone else have this and know a way of fixing it?

So I'm having some problems... The User Interface is gone when I start the game with the mod installed and also I get the saving error which someone pointed out earlier.

Tried it with all other mods gone, completely clean fresh game and tried different households. Still no UI. So I can't control my sims or see their info or anything. :(

Here's the lastExeption from the latest try:

http://pastebin.com/bjvQveav

Is it because my game is not up to date maybe?

In the topic, on top it says:

Requires at least Sims 4 version 1.20.60.1020

I don't know how so many people are missing it. I think I have to make it highlighted in red or something...

can women get pregnant?

Last I've checked they could.

But if you're asking about the mod, then at the time, no. This will be implemented later.

Amazing mod. I have run into a tiny problem though. I have downloaded all of the animations but only a couple of them show up in the list. Is there something I'm doing wrong or will this issue be fixed with the next update? Keep up the great work! :shy:

How do you know? Have you clicked every single object? What sort of animations are missing? Are you only using the bed? Is this something you have assumed based on the animations counter?

Don't look at the animations counter, it's not reliable, I've changed how it works in newer versions.

i'm not seeing these options show up only undress?

Which one? The first one you have to click on the sim that have started the sex interaction and then you get the categories to change the animation.

The second one you can only do if the animation allows for it and I don't know of any.

Just a tiny problem, and it makes live mode unplayable now, it seems this mod causes the little face of the current sim on the bottom left corner to disappear. so i cant switch sims, but thats the least of my problems. cause i also cant even INTERACT with ANYTHING now, so i cant walk, sleep, take shower, actually use the mod, etc. but as soon as i took it out of the folder, the game works fine. anyone else have this and know a way of fixing it?

Go to 'saves' folder of the game and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder. This issue will be fixed in the next version.

Go to 'saves' folder of the game and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder. This issue will be fixed in the next version.

Um, when i go to saves folder, there is no wicked woohoo mod folder there.

ok got it i still can't get Exhibitionism to work though it just keeps saying the sim doesn't want to take clothes off?

Read the description on how to start in the topic. It depends on the skill, but in the next version you will be able to disable that and do whatever you want.

Um, when i go to saves folder, there is no wicked woohoo mod folder there.

What version of the game are you running? It has to be at least 1.20.

I also almost couldn`t believe my own eyes, when I FINALLY found this awesome mod! It was a thing I was waiting for, since the release of Sims 4. Thank you so much!!!

Now I followed the instructions, downloaded everything like the tutorial said in this thread and installed it. The welcome notification came and I also have the "wicked" menu when I click at Sims or objects. My Sim also can do handjobs on himself, but I`m not able to woohoo any other Sim, because the window where you can choose the partner(s) is always empty and if I put the mouse on the tiny heart for the romantic relationships, it says "no romantic relationships" ... even if his boyfriend stands right beside of him. Does the partner have to live in the same household?? Or is it any other issue? I`m  using deaderpools mc_commandcenter - is that a problem? Maybe I`m just to stupid ... but pleaaaaase - help me getting this to work. (And sorry for my weird English)

I also almost couldn`t believe my own eyes, when I FINALLY found this awesome mod! It was a thing I was waiting for, since the release of Sims 4. Thank you so much!!!

Now I followed the instructions, downloaded everything like the tutorial said in this thread and installed it. The welcome notification came and I also have the "wicked" menu when I click at Sims or objects. My Sim also can do handjobs on himself, but I`m not able to woohoo any other Sim, because the window where you can choose the partner(s) is always empty and if I put the mouse on the tiny heart for the romantic relationships, it says "no romantic relationships" ... even if his boyfriend stands right beside of him. Does the partner have to live in the same household?? Or is it any other issue? I`m  using deaderpools mc_commandcenter - is that a problem? Maybe I`m just to stupid ... but pleaaaaase - help me getting this to work. (And sorry for my weird English)

Is it MxM interaction u trying? It doesnt work for MxM for this current ver except for bj and hj i think?MxM interaction is only available for the patreon users as they can download the updated ver, it hasnt been updated here.

Is it MxM interaction u trying? It doesnt work for MxM for this current ver except for bj and hj i think?MxM interaction is only available for the patreon users as they can download the updated ver, it hasnt been updated here.

Aaaaaah, okay. So that`s the problem, I see. Thank you very much for your prompt answer!

*sigh* Does anybody know if there will be MxM interactions for regular users in the future?

Now I followed the instructions, downloaded everything like the tutorial said in this thread and installed it. The welcome notification came and I also have the "wicked" menu when I click at Sims or objects. My Sim also can do handjobs on himself, but I`m not able to woohoo any other Sim, because the window where you can choose the partner(s) is always empty and if I put the mouse on the tiny heart for the romantic relationships, it says "no romantic relationships" ... even if his boyfriend stands right beside of him. Does the partner have to live in the same household?? Or is it any other issue? I`m using deaderpools mc_commandcenter - is that a problem? Maybe I`m just to stupid ... but pleaaaaase - help me getting this to work. (And sorry for my weird English)

Aaaaaah, okay. So that`s the problem, I see. Thank you very much for your prompt answer!

*sigh* Does anybody know if there will be MxM interactions for regular users in the future?

For those asking about MxM animations if you download mike24's animations directly from his page some anal one's are included

As it was mentioned, you can find some animations for M/M. Next release which I am really trying to aim for next week will include the ability to use every animation for M/M or F/F.

As it was mentioned, you can find some animations for M/M. Next release which I am really trying to aim for next week will include the ability to use every animation for M/M or F/F.

I may be just ignorant, but what is M/M and F/F?

I may be just ignorant, but what is M/M and F/F?

Male on male and female on female.