WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Yes. when i click sex interaction in bed, there is only one guy standing in the bed but do nothing, then they just back to normal after that.

Like I said on Mike24's Post I'm not here to spread hate its not My Place I hate spreading Evil. The World is already a Dark place and I'm here to apologize to the Community about the doings of my comments and the issues they've striked in the community. Like I said the world is dark and it needs a Little light from Time to Time.

It's not about that, it's about people realizing this is just getting started. This isn't directed at you but it's ongoing trend in this thread. People are coming in and demanding where's this and where's that..blah blah blah. We're barely a month in with this mod, everyone need to take some patience pills. Did any of you play Sims 3?? How long was it before you got all the animations you have now? If people are starting to get bitchy about not having 300+ animations there's a simple fix to that install Sims 3 and come back later. Another thing people, do some legwork on your own and learn this game and how to mod it. I don't expect everyone to grasp things right away but just like you found LL with google you can troubleshoot and try to figure out what might be wrong that way too. If you have a problem explain in extreme detail what it is. Don't put the classic post of "Mod doesn't work on my game please fix it.".... :@

You have to give a full detailed account and provide a screenshot if you can that way you'll get a proper response and you won't have to get all pissy when you don't get an answer like the community is ignoring you. Sims 4 isn't finished like Sims 3 so expect some bumps along the way. Turbo gets all my respect, I don't know who has more patience to answer posts about their mod on here you or Vel with Captured Dreams. But us as users have to do our part too. Don't just download the mod and split, come to the thread and if it's something you know about answer the person and don't wait for Turbo to do it, he's got enough on his plate. Enjoy what we have so far and just realize that more is to come. This won't be the most well liked post but I just needed to get some stuff out there.... :D

You're like my output of frustration.  :lol:

when i click objects or sims, there is a wicked option, but it still doesn't work anything after i click the sex positions from the list.

Is there anything else you can tell me?

You've clicked on an object, probably a bed.

Picked yourself or other sim.

Picked an animations from the list.

And what? Completely nothing happens?

If y'all can't wait for the newest release and M/M, you can always edit XML files with S4PE. If you open the package, you can use the search and type "gender" with quotes. From there you can press the button that will take you to where gender is within the package. You can export what it highlights to a file, and then use an editor like Notepad++ to edit the file. Just search within the text editor for "female" and replace it with "male" or "both" depending on your preference. Then you can save the file, import it back into S4PE (just drag it in and press ok), and save the package and you're good to go. It might sound complex but it's really not too hard!

As a teaser, here are some screenshots. Turbo if you like them feel free to use them!

Hi, would you might provide a tutorial with screenshots of how these steps can be perform? So far, I'm confuse as to how to obtain the XML files from the base game or the .package mod itself.

You need to use the S4PE program to open the package and search within it! If you Google S4PE it will pop up. I was thinking of making a screenshot tutorial but if gender restrictions are going away in roughly a week I don't see the point. Maybe though...i need to edit a package of animations anyways so maybe I will..

Downloaded the public version yesterday and tried it today. It seemed to work.

There was an occasion where the male sim fell out of the Interaction and teleported back and fourth between the mittde of the bed and next to the bed, while the female one still continued the animation. I could solve it by resetting both sims. After that, It worked fine.

Can I add some suggestions for future versions, even tho Im not a donator?

It would be the following:

-Interactions that actually matter. (like the Interactions haveing an Impact on the Relationship, give Woohoo related moodlet, count on wish fullfillment, and so on)

-Interactions have the vanilla woohoo requirements. (Enableable via settings. Disabled by default)

-Vaginal interactions have a chance to get Sim pregnant (Configurable via MC Woohooer or Wicked settings)

-Sound effects (moans, etc) louder. I had to focus to hear anything.

First one is going to happen.

Second one is probably not going to happen since I will be making additional skill system, but relationships will matter too.

Third one is going to happen.

Forth one is already a thing, it's on the animators to add sounds, but I will be making a tutorial on how to do this so more know how.

Yes. when i click sex interaction in bed, there is only one guy standing in the bed but do nothing, then they just back to normal after that.

Well, I don't know what could be happening so bad that it doesn't work. I will be releasing new version really soon, so hopefully it will help you. Sorry.

Once the next public update hits can we get a Dedicated download page on loverslab?

I would love to be able to track it so i can get notified whenever there's an update!

Thanks so much for your work.  :D

I don't know how this thingy magicy download page works, but I will look into it.

Before I added the new animations everything worked fine now today i tried the mod with the new animations and my game stop functioning properly my sims would do nothing and my mood for my sims like happy sad or bored was completely gone and the photo of my sim on the bottom left hand side which is always there was gone completely as well i don't know if it's because i removed my no mosaic mod or what but i ended up having to remove all of the mods completely any help would be appreciated  :(

Before I added the new animations everything worked fine now today i tried the mod with the new animations and my game stop functioning properly my sims would do nothing and my mood for my sims like happy sad or bored was completely gone and the photo of my sim on the bottom left hand side which is always there was gone completely as well i don't know if it's because i removed my no mosaic mod or what but i ended up having to remove all of the mods completely any help would be appreciated  :(

This is a problem that can occur with the current version and should be fixed for the next release.

To fix it right now, go to the 'saves' folder of the game and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder. This will reset WW save data and will allow you to use the mod.

That's bold.

:heart: I have to say you have done such a wonderful job with this mod. :heart:  The only  problem i have come across, at least on my end, is you talked about a "Disable Gender Restriction" option being available. I was wondering where that option is to change it, I've been having trouble finding it. :( Other than that I cant wait to see the future progress with this mod. :shy:

Oh wow! Sims 3 and Sims 4 subforums? And WW is pinned? Awesome! :D :D :D

:heart: I have to say you have done such a wonderful job with this mod. :heart:  The only  problem i have come across, at least on my end, is you talked about a "Disable Gender Restriction" option being available. I was wondering where that option is to change it, I've been having trouble finding it. :( Other than that I cant wait to see the future progress with this mod. :shy:

Thanks! It's going to be in the next public release, really really soon. I am improving stability and adding last extra features and I will be releasing it.

anyone know is there a lesbian version? Anyway thanks for this mod is amazing

I don't think anyone has made any lesbian animation yet but I'd be shocked if they don't come in time.

@Turbodriver,

Congrats on getting this thread pinned it's much deserved and thanks to the LL higher ups on giving Sims 3 and Sims 4 sub forums, it makes things a whole lot easier.... :D

If CC clothing and other elements disappear I can't do anything about. The way they were made does not allow for usage when naked and the game fails to recognize them properly and allow WW to use them while in sex interaction.

owh i see it, thx for the explanation, is there any changes in future about mods CC setting in WW script? or another option within WW mod make compatible with other CC, especially skin mod and hair, because many modder make many skin more detailed and its awesome and much bit realistic.

This mod is amazing, but now I'm wondering if there are some recommended skins for details. I'm currently using Lumialovers OohSmoothish skin with the separate butt detail skin, which appears to have a male anus but nothing for females. 

Also: Will it be possible in future to add 'passive' sexual activities to existing activities in the game? For example, if a sim is in a flirty mood, they might masturbate in the shower without necessarily being directed to.

post-566165-0-08803200-1471711123_thumb.png

With "disable gender restriction" will women use strapon during anal femdom or lesbian animations?

Probably in time but we need someone to actually make a strapon for Sims 4 for us to use. Don't hold your breath but I'm exploring TS3 to TS4 conversion. The only tutorial I found is for hair conversions and I'm waiting to see is someone at MTS has a better guide for me to follow. I also want to convert some other things but I'm waiting for creators to give me the green light.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45164-sims-3final-defunct-julie-j-strapon-edit/?p=1128867

Hey Turbo. In the coming release, we still have the social category called "Wicked...", right ? I wonder if you added any icon to it. You can find some funny or "rare" icons from the game to put on it, or perhaps modify those a bit.

Something like this: post-121789-0-09200100-1471716614.png

Lmao.. Just a sugestion. Keep up the hard work (:

is it not possible to do, for the strapon, an underwear with a cock stuck on it?

Click the link on my above post, that's what I'll be working on. The problem I've run into is it appears I have to re-install Sims 3 to use the extraction tools to convert to Sims 4.... :@  :@  :@  :@

Hi, just want to add my thanks. Hope the attached last exception file helps with debugging. :shy:

Thanks! That is going to be fixed in the next release! :)

If CC clothing and other elements disappear I can't do anything about. The way they were made does not allow for usage when naked and the game fails to recognize them properly and allow WW to use them while in sex interaction.

owh i see it, thx for the explanation, is there any changes in future about mods CC setting in WW script? or another option within WW mod make compatible with other CC, especially skin mod and hair, because many modder make many skin more detailed and its awesome and much bit realistic.

Since broken CC doesn't have anything to do with WickedWoohoo there is not much I can do about it. I will look into that and see if there is anything I can do later.

I was implementing ability to force nude parts on sims, but then I realized that the new gender options made it problematic and I just gave up.

This is not my priority right now, but it is a common problem people have. I need to find one of these broken hair CC, I don't even understand how hair would be removed when WW is not even touching it.

This mod is amazing, but now I'm wondering if there are some recommended skins for details. I'm currently using Lumialovers OohSmoothish skin with the separate butt detail skin, which appears to have a male anus but nothing for females. 

Also: Will it be possible in future to add 'passive' sexual activities to existing activities in the game? For example, if a sim is in a flirty mood, they might masturbate in the shower without necessarily being directed to.

I am using LumiaLoverSims too and I think it's one of the best ones. But then, I wasn't really looking that much for other ones.

Yeah, that is possible, I will be making list of features to add after prototype release, so that can get there.

Hey Turbo. In the coming release, we still have the social category called "Wicked...", right ? I wonder if you added any icon to it. You can find some funny or "rare" icons from the game to put on it, or perhaps modify those a bit.

Something like this: attachicon.gificon.png

Lmao.. Just a sugestion. Keep up the hard work (:

I would love to put an icon for the Wicked option, but I don't have anything that would fit and I don't even have an idea how the icon for the mod would look like. I would like it to be more of a concept than representation of something specific (sex, nudity) to make it more neutral since WickedWoohoo has different things to offer.

If someone has an idea how the icon could look like then let me know. Maybe we can combine something from the existing icons in the game :D

Excellent stuff.

I might have missed it but is there a tutorial on how to make animations with furniture involved? Or how to make an animation that involves furniture being in a particular state (like the shower being on), for example?

I have not looked into possible interactions with objects yet. Basic stuff like shower turning on would probably be easy to setup with XML file, but something more universal would be better. I am not sure how that will be done yet, but I will look into it.

In terms of using objects with your animation is more of a case for positioning sims on the object itself. You can append the object to Blender, I will be making more detailed tutorial later. Here's simple instruction: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/63676-sims-4-wickedwoohoo-111008-31-july-2016/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1623958

Something that I've never mentioned it that you can actually create animations with completely custom objects that are not even in the game. You include the geometry in the package and make your animation use it in Blender. But don't ask me for details, it's just something I know you can do, but I've never done it.