WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

How would I go about enabling npc strip club sex autonomy? There's nothing spice happening on my lot besides the dancing. I put the allowed signs up that came with ww.

1 hour ago, KittcatJ said:

How would I go about enabling npc strip club sex autonomy? There's nothing spice happening on my lot besides the dancing. I put the allowed signs up that came with ww.

Wouldn't that be in Sex Autonomy Settings? There's several switches for how often it should happen for the NPCs.

10 hours ago, bunny501 said:

Hey there, can't find the "has penis" option in cas anymore. How do I make shemales now?

It's called 'can this sim pee standing' in CAS. Then in game you go to WW bodyselector and chose the penis for your sim.

Or you can use WW to swap the genitals of the sim in personalization menu. I can't remember how deep it's exactly withouth opening the game, but there should be option to choose sexual role and gender > set to have penis / set to have vagina.

3 hours ago, RoryWinchester said:

How do I get the wish balloons to say "have sex with..." instead of "woohoo with..."?

You can't. Woohoo references are for the base game. You need to click on the Sim you want to have sex with, and then choose "Romance > Physical Intimacy > Make a Move". OR you can click on a piece of furniture, or the floor etc. and click "Wicked > Sex" and choose the type of animation. The mod will then present you with a list of NPCs that are available. Depending on what type of sex act you choose, there may or may not be partners available for that particular animation, due to location, number of Sims or gender preferences that you've set.

Edited by Sandatharius
44 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

You can't. Woohoo references are for the base game. You need to click on the Sim you want to have sex with, and then choose "Romance > Physical Intimacy > Make a Move". OR you can click on a piece of furniture, or the floor etc. and click "Wicked > Sex" and choose the type of animation. The mod will then present you with a list of NPCs that are available. Depending on what type of sex act you choose, there may or may not be partners available for that particular animation, due to location, number of Sims or gender preferences that you've set.

I mean about this, when thinking in other sims

image.png.0ce93f027e7516747cdb7ada343d076c.png

13 minutes ago, RoryWinchester said:

I've never seen this happen. I don't think the WW mod does that. Could be wrong. In the tray next to your Sim, a horny moodlet will show up, but I've never seen a thought bubble.

Edited by Sandatharius
On 6/7/2023 at 10:51 PM, RoryWinchester said:

I think the option that hides the woohoo interactions does what you want. I haven't seen a single mention of woohoo anywhere in the game ever since I activated that

Edited by 0PoisonPink0
On 6/3/2023 at 2:48 PM, 745MilkLotion said:

Someone please note this not me its someone else who purposely made our lives miserable on purpose to ban users to use mods.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-and-Mod-CC-Issues/EA-Extremely-Illegal-Mod-Content/td-p/10852418 

If players were to find out who he or she is please make it so.

You are aware that the link you posted is literally from 2021 right? Also, they're not talking about wicked. They're talking about idiots that create addon mods for Devious Desires that involve child sims. I've tried DD few years ago and the mod itself doesn't allow it, you have to actually look it up yourself and add it to DD.

On 6/7/2023 at 5:05 PM, Sandatharius said:

I've never seen this happen. I don't think the WW mod does that. Could be wrong. In the tray next to your Sim, a horny moodlet will show up, but I've never seen a thought bubble.

I actually saw the thought bubble pop up with it a few times, mostly with flirty sims or other moods with other mods. Although sometimes it'd say sex instead of woohoo with etc, might be my mods messing with the thought bubbles.

You know, the "Wicked Memories" notebook is nice, but it's supposed to list your relationship with the people listed. I only ever see "Woohoo Partner" listed; never obvious things like "Friend", "Boyfriend", "Girlfriend", "Spouse"...

For several updates the peeping sims do not masturbate or take photos of the sims in the house, I already tried in the mod settings and I cannot make them do it again, does anyone know why this happens?

Sorry for my bad english but I use the google translate for this ?

On 6/11/2023 at 9:16 AM, argankun said:

how to fix this ? i want to do a ffm and ask to join but the 3rd sims refuse to join cause blocked sex but if i ask for mmf it's work, then i look for the setting but can't find it on wicked perversion or whickedwhims neither

The Sims™ 4 6_11_2023 2_08_13 PM (2).png

Christy is a prostitute and if I am not mistaken she won't have sex for free unless she's romatically involved with whoever is asking her to join and the other partner too.

Also, I guess Christy is one of the females in ffm and the female in mmf. If so, did you set her up as straight in NWP?

Edited by carnation77
9 minutes ago, carnation77 said:

Christy is a prostitute and if I am not mistaken she won't have sex for free unless she's romatically involved with whoever is asking her to join and the other partner too.

Also, I guess Christy is one of the females in ffm and the female in mmf. If so, did you set her up as straight in NWP?

yeah i set her straight in settings

13 hours ago, Letar said:

For several updates the peeping sims do not masturbate or take photos of the sims in the house, I already tried in the mod settings and I cannot make them do it again, does anyone know why this happens?

Sorry for my bad english but I use the google translate for this ?

Bump, I'm also having the same issue

Is there some way to disable a playlist from playing in certain locations? I had a playlist set up on a sofa, and enabled it for random chance. Now Sims will sometimes wander over to the nearest equivalent of a sofa when none is nearby (such as a park bench) and try to run the playlist, but only be able to perform around half of the animations (because only some of the animations are valid for a park bench).

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v176c [2023-06-03]