WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

we have the cause of the error. I suggest wicked a bug fix.

Sex movement with assorted vagina after error.

1.jpg.67c1a2d51ebf8fb1911e7d9873a1673f.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.5e9cef4fbf833ad0ebf17c0972941b29.jpg

3.thumb.jpg.37c6822f532f86bc6204893dc3cabf96.jpg

You see this error vagina assortment, but next.

4.jpg.722758a8688d7655199d76c7f9ef7a96.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.6643036d22ebc92ba7a03ab41bc85598.jpg

You see this random selection, you have no mistake I do not know why? I think this repair is wicked.

I hate random selection. I look forward to being wicked to improve.

thanks 

1 hour ago, Atomhv said:

WickedWhims v167b An error has occurred. I look forward to fixing it again.

Sex watch next when a sex join connection error occurred. something is facing an error. I look forward to the next fix.

thanks ATOMHV

WickedWhims_v167b_Exception.txt 1.85 kB · 3 downloads

This will be fixed in the next release that should be out in a matter of a few hours tops.

• TURBODRIVER changed the title to WickedWhims v167c [2021-12-18]

So my animation list is a bit of a mess. When I have a male and female sims having sex, I get animal animations as well listed in there when there are no animals involved. How do i change the settings so it'll only show animations depending on what actors are involved? The settings seems to constantly change every time i update, how do i make it so it keeps the settings I've previously made?

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but there's something screwy with STD/Crab Lice in this update. I had STDs turned off (no checkmarks) and when I upgraded, it turned it back on without me knowing about it and I got a STD on the first sex encounter (after updating, not first ever for sim). All of my other settings were fine. Then I turned it off, bought shampoo, used shampoo, then another character got STD on their first encounter (after updating, not first ever for sim).

edit: version 167c

Edited by sirsleepy001
1 hour ago, sirsleepy001 said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but there's something screwy with STD/Crab Lice in this update. I had STDs turned off (no checkmarks) and when I upgraded, it turned it back on without me knowing about it and I got a STD on the first sex encounter (after updating, not first ever for sim). All of my other settings were fine. Then I turned it off, bought shampoo, used shampoo, then another character got STD on their first encounter (after updating, not first ever for sim).

edit: version 167c

Did you restart the game after changing the settings?  I'm pretty sure you have to do that for them to take effect.

56 minutes ago, merkle said:

Is it possible for an NPC to change their sexual orientation?  My sim did the nasty a while back with a certain attractive lady Sim, but now she's refusing because of incompatible sexual orientation.  

I had this problem for days. And I finally fixed it by editing both sims and flipping the like/dislike male/female buttons a dozen times back and forth / on and off, etc. in CAS sim preferences.

Be sure to flip both male and female preferences to yes, no, and off (unselected) for both sims a few times and finally set it correctly then do same for other sim.

Edited by sirsleepy001
50 minutes ago, merkle said:

Did you restart the game after changing the settings?  I'm pretty sure you have to do that for them to take effect.

The STD settings flipped from off to on after updating the mod. I wasn't playing the game when I updated and package and ts4 script.

Also noticed my saved settings for Menstration Cycle got changed after updating. I had it turned off, and after copying the 167c files there, it was turned back on. (It might have been 167b since I had that there yesterday and updated to 167c after seeing the release notice).

So STDs got turned on (was saved as off) and menstration cycle got turned on (was saved as off).

On 12/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, sirsleepy001 said:

I had this problem for days. And I finally fixed it by editing both sims and flipping the like/dislike male/female buttons a dozen times back and forth / on and off, etc. in CAS sim preferences.

Be sure to flip both male and female preferences to yes, no, and off (unselected) for both sims a few times and finally set it correctly then do same for other sim.

I don't think that's the problem I'm seeing.  I checked gender preferences using MCCC and the Sim in question had Male=10 and Female=100.  I don't know what the threshold is, but I'm betting 10 isn't close.  What I don't understand is whether this can change over time, since she clearly was receptive earlier.

Update:  So after some experimentation I found that you can increase the gender preference with a lot of flirting, kissing, etc.  It didn't take long to get it up to 100, whereupon she accepted an invitation to have sex.  I'm still not sure why it seemed to decay.

Edited by merkle

Problems with reading the settings file after updating to 167c

1. My saved settings for Menstration Cycle got changed after updating. I had it turned off, and after copying the 167c files there, it was turned back on. (It might have been 167b since I had that there yesterday and updated to 167c after seeing the release notice).

2. My saved settings for STDs got turned on (was saved as off) and menstration cycle got turned on (was saved as off).

3. My saved settings for Adult/Teen sex got turned off (was saved as on).

This mod is awesome!

I just wish there's a system where when you ask a sim to have sex, that sim would have the ability to ask you if you have a condom. If you have, then she can tell you that she would have sex with you if you wear a condom, and she would refuse if you don't want to wear a condom. OR, if you don't have a condom, and she has, she can tell you that she would only have sex with you if you accept her condom and wear it. If you don't accept her condom, she would refuse to have sex.

18 hours ago, sirsleepy001 said:

Problems with reading the settings file after updating to 167c

1. My saved settings for Menstration Cycle got changed after updating. I had it turned off, and after copying the 167c files there, it was turned back on. (It might have been 167b since I had that there yesterday and updated to 167c after seeing the release notice).

2. My saved settings for STDs got turned on (was saved as off) and menstration cycle got turned on (was saved as off).

3. My saved settings for Adult/Teen sex got turned off (was saved as on).

If you used the b version and saved your game then the settings might've reset to default which would explain all of your issues.

On 12/20/2021 at 9:53 PM, ronald4adp said:

But is it the ONLY mod that is active.  Maybe the issue shows up

in combination with other mods.  

Hrmmm nothing new - all pretty known modders who update just as regularly.. but Ill have to look into this. Thank you 

Ello!
Not sure if this interaction belong to Wicked Whims but ever since the new update(v167), the "Ask for Sex" interaction will come up often when any sims that is in flirty moods. Which can randomly overlap any active player Sims interaction queues. It will remove all others interaction the player queues up in favor of "Ask for Sex" interaction. Not sure if I would call it a bugs but it can be a bit annoying when doing a long interaction queues. Thanks.

Edited by mikiyo