WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

19 minutes ago, burkmannen said:

Sup y'all, short question, just wanted to ask if it's possible to make ww replace vanilla woohoo?

I don't believe so. I think WickedWhims has been written in to count as vanilla woohoo in certain circumstances, but not completely. For instance, if your sim is on a date and one of the prompts to get gold is to kiss your date and eventually woohoo with your date, then WickedWhims now says, "Have sex with your date" instead. 

But as far as replacing it in the menu options or preventing sims from autonomously wanting to woohoo/try for baby, no.

45 minutes ago, BillyPilgrim said:

I don't believe so. I think WickedWhims has been written in to count as vanilla woohoo in certain circumstances, but not completely. For instance, if your sim is on a date and one of the prompts to get gold is to kiss your date and eventually woohoo with your date, then WickedWhims now says, "Have sex with your date" instead. 

But as far as replacing it in the menu options or preventing sims from autonomously wanting to woohoo/try for baby, no.

WickedWhims has an option to completely disabled vanilla WooHoo though. I'm unsure if it completely disables all whims related to vanilla WooHoo or if all of such whims work properly when having WW Sex otherwise.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:04 PM, Jusadbellum said:

WickedWhims v145f hasn't worked for me.(1.55.105.1020) It actually does but every command I give, waits till I pause the game. Everything in the game is moving with huge (about 5-6 seconds) lag. I regret I updated it.  I'd highly appreciate if anyone pls advice me where I could find previous WhickedWhims versions?

same Problem here,, and i use the new Version v1.56.52.1020 [Update 48]

21 hours ago, Adran70 said:

same Problem here,, and i use the new Version v1.56.52.1020 [Update 48]

After I had updated the game to the latest version, it didn't work for me either. However I updated Wicked Perversion, MC Command, Basemental right after and deleted cache files of the game itself and settings files of Wicked Perversion, Basemental Drugs and WickedWhims. The problem's solved. Good luck.

18 minutes ago, ASSCHEEKMALOY said:

Since i updated my wicked whims and other mods the cum on the sims after sex or if i manually put it there looks like white paint, how can i get it back to the way i had it when it looks more realistic?

Remove this file: "Azmodan22_WW_HeavyCum_Layers.package" from your mod-folder. That should do the trick.

I noticed in a 3some my sim join in on was forced to use condom with 2 NPCs one male made my male sim to use one I hope one day when a 3some only the sim who start with condom or join with one not to force the other

i love to see more options about birth control even traits about it eg: evil possibly remove condom halfway or damage it to intentionally cause pregnancy 

Вчера я нашел ошибку в «Привлекательности». Мой сим даже не разговаривал с NSP в ресторане (отношения покраснели точно так же). После этой половины города друзья отправили мне смс-сообщения о том, что у меня плохая репутация и что они меня не устраивают. От друзей я не ожидал получить это! NSP; это была антипатия. Исправь это, пожалуйста, с проблемой репутации. Поблагодарить.

Тоже самое но на русском: Переводчик жжет так, что не совсем доносит смысл написанного.

Вчера, я нашла ошибку в «Привлекательности». Мой сим получил антипатию от NSP в ресторане (мгновенно отношения покраснели) Мой сим даже не разговаривал с этим NSP. После этого половина города друзей отправила мне смс-сообщения о том, что у меня плохая репутация и что я их не устраиваю. От друзей, я не ожидал получить это! Мой сим даже ничего не сказал этому NSP  это была антипатия. Исправьте это, пожалуйста, с репутацией и так в игре беда творится еще это добавляет масло в огонь. Спасибо.

Has anyone thought of adding sex positions to the outrigger boat, jet ski, the lounge chair, or even the water since the Sulani update.   That would be really cool and thank you all for you animations.  Also, big up to you, Turbodriver, for making this happen!  Everyone has done such a good job. 

19 hours ago, Mariepoche660 said:

bonjour suite au jour du 18 10 2019 wickedwhims je ne suis plus dans le dossier pour ma sirène merci  

Sans titre.png

hello I give you more details on my problem when I want to transform my sims with the fruit of Sulani my siren does not have a tail all the bottom of its body disappears help me thank you 

Peeping Sims is a good idea. but, that sim who is spying on you, with a clear desire to be noticed (replicas of "oho" and "aha") is simply enraging. appears every day and sticks out in the windows all day. and when you chase him away your reputation falls. okay so right? I killed him using magic ... now the ghost walks ooh aha ... I'm not against peepers, but you can make them walk less often, stop by - nothing interesting - left. so that they would spy out the windows without exclamations.

11 minutes ago, Yzzik said:

Peeping Sims is a good idea. but, that sim who is spying on you, with a clear desire to be noticed (replicas of "oho" and "aha") is simply enraging. appears every day and sticks out in the windows all day. and when you chase him away your reputation falls. okay so right? I killed him using magic ... now the ghost walks ooh aha ... I'm not against peepers, but you can make them walk less often, stop by - nothing interesting - left. so that they would spy out the windows without exclamations.

Under nudity setting --> special settings:

1742926057_Screenshot2019-11-0417_54_23.png.8824064260c29ca6016894e8826c61d8.png296147553_Screenshot2019-11-0417_54_37.png.f590690f92c0adabb96578bcc117e023.png

They are less annoying if they spawn less frequently...

I noticed some animations weren't lined up correctly (like a blowjob where the female is flipped 180 degrees so her head is moving through the male's body, or maybe just a few "inches" to the right or left).  I tried using the ww.apply_offset command shown on the Wicked Whims site under Sex Commands, but I get a message back that says "Sim is not in sex" and the command won't work.

Has anyone else been having issues w/ their sims not being naked in CAS? Ever since last update, it puts on a CC bikini when they should be nude. 

I went through every CC clothing I had in Sims4Studio, and the "nude" category wasn't checked on the bikini in question (or any of the other ones) but I removed the package file anyway, and now it's just picked a different outfit instead of that one. All my mods are updated. Any ideas?