WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

My sim shoots me a dirty look and a "prohibited" avatar because she hates all sims-attractiveness.

Congratulations on the complexity. I probably set it up backwards.

Say she's talking to a sim. Couldn't that sim be attractive? Whatever my sim likes, doesn't like or e-mc squared, I want her to respond to the one she's with (marked as attractive), my computer (the mod) would jot down statistics and eventually have a long enough list to know what's attractive.

I've tried all, this sim, generate, 

and my face is meltingggggg.

If this is a test, I failed miserably, All my primary sims think Everyone is unattractive and then have erotic dreams about wiki Misipeka, a plainish looking nerd.

She's standing right there, in front of a hottie, and I can't even put a checkmark or a flag next to her name, I've got to go through a list of strangers and pick what they'd like.

Well I don't care what they'd like.

Romantic partners does nothing.

"Scoping the room" leaves her disinterested and unable to move (she gets catatonic). I'm guessing "bug"

Yeah but then I'm using 1.45b and can't say shit.

And if I use 1.45c I can't use one of my favorite mods, plus it has some weird problem too.

And since your two mods look linked in a menu, I guess I can confess that all assaults everywhere, and most autonomous sex, is disabled even with both on extreme, with that other mod (the 8/11-1.45b combo) installed.

I hate writing this, some minion from hell won't read this through and yell at me for having mismatched versions.

Arf.

menolike.jpg.f774348b0835e1246d15c0e3dacb87a4.jpg

wikimisipeka.thumb.jpg.1ce1811c7e4e3689a963e42f7f00fb32.jpg

Bottom line for me : 1.45c is superior.

Only, which magic the smug people using 1.45b have, I don't know.

cnww and company no longer work for me, and influence this here mod in negative ways.

But I can't say that

35 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@2dk2c.2  but...but...YOU HAVE MISMATCHED VERSIONS! ;) 

1.45B =CNWW, CNWW-KINKY version 8/11.

1.45c=?

assaults stopped with 8/11 version of cn, 

attractiveness *never* worked here (It works, on a twilight-zone, outer limits level.)

My sim curses the day I was born because a sim she's talking to is wearing the wrong color dress? Or, maybe it's her fingernails?

matched versions (read up)

or go fetch sticks.

@2dk2c.2 I was having a little joke with you, cause you said this=

"I hate writing this, some minion from hell won't read this through and yell at me for having mismatched versions.

Arf."

Sometimes i cannot resist my sense of humour.

I did put a wink at the end there, and the alert video for comic effect i thought was genius!

55 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

@2dk2c.2 I was having a little joke with you, cause you said this=

"I hate writing this, some minion from hell won't read this through and yell at me for having mismatched versions.

Arf."

Sometimes i cannot resist my sense of humour.

I did put a wink at the end there, and the alert video for comic effect i thought was genius!

If 72 point IT'S NOT GONNA WORK!! won't get through to some people, I don't know what to tell ya.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, stutz said:

Someone asked the question a few pages back but I dont see an answer, do all of the autobanned files need to be removed as only the override file was mentioned. Are the NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash and NANDONG_ymHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash still required and if not does anyone remember the name or author of the ea eylash remover mod. I probably still have it somewhere but need to know what I'm looking for.

Also, has anyone noticed the random oufit nonsense is worse now after the update, had a female sim get out of  bed to react to other sim and she looked like she was on her way to a turkish brothel, talk about rings on her fingers, rings on her toes, all accessory slots were used but it 's not one of her outfits. Didn't know there was a situational outfit for react to sims presence.!!!

Yes you can delete all the file for the tongue and you  need the ea eyelash remover mod  from Cien or Kijiko.

On 8/14/2019 at 9:24 AM, check said:

Does the Sweating actually also cool down the sim and not just being cosmetic?

Because I had a sim freeze to death inside a gym while they were working out.

Luckily the sim I was playing on at the time was Very Confident  so she could order Death to return the sim to life.

That happened in my game! A bunch of simms just droped to the flour frozen and I couldn't even do anything in the game afterwards, beouse death was busy taking them out.

15 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

If 72 point IT'S NOT GONNA WORK!! won't get through to some people, I don't know what to tell ya.

arf! arfarfarf!!

&^%$

attractiveness bug, 1.45c (I think, I mean, how the hell would I *know*)

Nevermind, I am a $4.50 slave now.

Thank you, Master.

(Flies! I need flies!!)

4 hours ago, ShiroAmakuza said:

My animations are censored, is it normal?

That is completely normal when you install a packaged from a download called [OPTIONAL] WickedWhims Censorship-Streamer Mode.zip

If you didn't install that, then it's very, very odd.

On 8/10/2019 at 11:31 AM, Vengeance_11 said:

I actually quite like the Attractiveness feature. My nurse Sim getting all hot and heavy for one of her patients gives me all kinds of ideas.

It's a bit bizarre that Maxis never considered doing this themselves. It adds a lot more realism to the game. 

They had something similar in Sims 3. Two attractive sims (or what's considered attractive to said sim) meet for the first time, and they get this weird flute-sounding chime, and hearts above their heads. They just haven't added this feature to Sims 4. 

3 hours ago, luvingarms said:

how is everything working for you guys? i'm getting like a river load of errors from wickedwhims and some from cnww and i got these: 

Old_WickedWhims_v145c_Exception_15_August_2019.txt 5 MB · 3 downloads Old_ColonolNutty_v145c_Exception_20190815222604974819.txt 5 MB · 1 download

Because you're using the WRONG VERSION.

You didn't do the reading, and you broke your game. It's all your fault, so don't expect the board to fix your mistake. How many times do people have to be told that certain mods only work with specific versions of WW?

4 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Because you're using the WRONG VERSION.

You didn't do the reading, and you broke your game. It's all your fault, so don't expect the board to fix your mistake. How many times do people have to be told that certain mods only work with specific versions of WW?

of all the people you are being mean

2 hours ago, Deathmaw said:

What is the most up to date nude body replacer? A lot of the links on the front page seem kind of outdated.

Eve v5 body mesh. Best ever created default body still working for actual version. default feet’s Magic bot  and Head tongue replacer here. Those are the most 3 important mods for a sexy body. Add also wild guy body details and pixel realistic bottom addon. For 3d super pussy.  For boys lunar eclipse dick.