WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Hello, I love this mod :), but had a problem after I updated my game yesterday.

Not sure if anyone else have this problem, but I tried to run sims 4 with WW after the new patch and this is how it turned out. 

attachicon.gifi356^cimgpsh_orig.png not sure if you can see it, but I'm missing the potraits and I cant interact with anything.

I tried to remove WW and the game ran perfectly, after that I removed all my CC and other mods and only ran the game with WW and the game still bugged.

Anyone that can help me? :)

moi pareille je ne sais pas quoi faire 

Not sure if anyone else have this problem, but I tried to run sims 4 with WW after the new patch and this is how it turned out. 

attachicon.gifi356^cimgpsh_orig.png not sure if you can see it, but I'm missing the potraits and I cant interact with anything.

I tried to remove WW and the game ran perfectly, after that I removed all my CC and other mods and only ran the game with WW and the game still bugged.

this problem I already had local thumbcache.package delete u wicked wohoo mod in save folder delete because it ran with me again

Follow the procedure for reporting bugs in the topic and send me the lastException files.

Hi! Help me please. mode does not work. I Moved WickedWoohoo 1.1.1.008 to folder mods and in the table does not appear after running the mod modifying scripts. Others yes. Ihave the scripts in settings allowed.

Make sure you are running at least version 1.20 of the game.
Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

I love that you're working on this! You've already done so much in such a short span of time too! I love it <3  Once the mod is stable, will consider accepting gamplay suggestions as well (ideas for custom moodlets, traits, new relationship categories that would go along with this mod)? There's so much potential here! I'm really excited to see where you take it :-)

Sorry for posting it here but I didn't want to open a new thread for this, anyway: Apparently the theme of the new EP got leaked by brazilians (again xD) : 

http://simscommunity.info/2016/08/17/the-sims-4-life-in-the-city-is-expansion-pack-3-theme/

I couldn't have asked for a better EP, to be honest! Now I just need university/high-school and seasons EP and the game would be perfect. Of course if the rumor was true. We still don't know it yet.

http://pastebin.com/iJmxmNmf  bug report for ver. 1.1.1.018 on Patreon with the newest patch being installed in my game

I see you've reported this on Patreon too, thanks for doing that! :)

I love that you're working on this! You've already done so much in such a short span of time too! I love it <3  Once the mod is stable, will consider accepting gamplay suggestions as well (ideas for custom moodlets, traits, new relationship categories that would go along with this mod)? There's so much potential here! I'm really excited to see where you take it :-)

Thanks! :D Next steps for development are pretty clear, traits, relationships, emotions, needs, etc. but that needs the feedback and suggestions from the community so yes, I really going to need the help to figure everything out :D

Sorry for posting it here but I didn't want to open a new thread for this, anyway: Apparently the theme of the new EP got leaked by brazilians (again xD) : 

http://simscommunity.info/2016/08/17/the-sims-4-life-in-the-city-is-expansion-pack-3-theme/

I couldn't have asked for a better EP, to be honest! Now I just need university/high-school and seasons EP and the game would be perfect. Of course if the rumor was true. We still don't know it yet.

"Life in the City", that's really vague, besides the city, what even would this bring to be a full expansion pack?

this problem I already had local thumbcache.package delete u wicked wohoo mod in save folder delete because it ran with me again

Thank you so much that fixed it.  :D

That worked for me too, thank you! Not sure why it ended up in the saves folder, but deleting it from there did the trick.

Amazing work on the mod so far, TURBODRIVER! I can't wait to see it progress from here!

"Life in the City", that's really vague, besides the city, what even would this bring to be a full expansion pack?

I have no idea, at least I am hoping for a karaoke machine (besides the juice keg it's my favourite object in the whole series :P ) and - of course - apartments. It's still too early to judge, though but I like the theme a lot. Many things could be added. Right now people are speculating about a new active career --> politician. 

Please help me ! 

AND  Eksclusiv Your animation looks fantastic. HOW DID YOU implement your blend animations into the game? AWESOME!

Thank you. It's still just a raw material, though. I need to fix the hand movement and some other minor details.

You basically need to follow this guide:

- Part 1: http://wickedwoohoo.tumblr.com/post/147746192646/creating-animation-files

- Part 2: http://wickedwoohoo.tumblr.com/post/147746193826/creating-wickedwoohoo-animations-package

- Part 3: http://wickedwoohoo.tumblr.com/post/147746195146/creating-wickedwoohoo-animation-xml-file

- And last step (it is from Part 2): 

Import XML WickedWoohoo animation file Simply import created XML file to the package. In 'Resource Details’ menu make sure the 'Use resource name’ is selected and then type in a name of your XML file. After that click the 'FNV64’ button to set new Instance ID and click 'OK’. That’s it, your package is ready. Remember to save it. The only thing now is to put the created package into the Mods folder to test it.

i cant download amra72‘s mod....

Can you say why? Is the link not working for you? Is there an error? Do you get any message or warning when you click the download button? Maybe your adblock is blocking the ability to download it?

And I guess by mod you mean animations. 

Yeah I also seem to have the problem that I can't interact with the sims after the patch (but can when I remove your mod)

Then as mentioned in the topic about reporting bugs, send me created lastException file if one was created or as said before, remove cache data from Sims 4 Documents folder: cachestr folder and localthumbcache.package file.

Yeah I also seem to have the problem that I can't interact with the sims after the patch (but can when I remove your mod)

Then as mentioned in the topic about reporting bugs, send me created lastException file if one was created or as said before, remove cache data from Sims 4 Documents folder: cachestr folder and localthumbcache.package file.

Here it is.

Which version of the mod are you using? I see what is the problem, I will look if this is still an issue, but I don't know if it wasn't already fixed.

Thanks for the report! I see what is wrong, it will be fixed in the next release :)

Turbodriver:  the Mod is working great.  Here are a few screen shots. It will be awesome when the Sims can respond to the sex.

I have to include some screenshots in the topic. Would be cool to have some really nice looking screens (without plumbob). I like the screenshots, especially the third one. :D

I have a strange bug where I can get two to start a sexual interaction, but the animation stops and restarts constantly.

I can't be sure, but base on the exception file it looks like it's something related to command center mc woohoo. Try removing WickedWoohooMod folder from 'saves' and trying again.

anal isn't working when i choose it no partners show up to choose from?

I think it's just in place until someone makes animations listed as anal. Go through the animations that are available at the present moment and that's all you can use for now. Remember, we're in early stages and aren't as far along as Sims 3 animations.