WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I also almost couldn`t believe my own eyes, when I FINALLY found this awesome mod! It was a thing I was waiting for, since the release of Sims 4. Thank you so much!!!

Now I followed the instructions, downloaded everything like the tutorial said in this thread and installed it. The welcome notification came and I also have the "wicked" menu when I click at Sims or objects. My Sim also can do handjobs on himself, but I`m not able to woohoo any other Sim, because the window where you can choose the partner(s) is always empty and if I put the mouse on the tiny heart for the romantic relationships, it says "no romantic relationships" ... even if his boyfriend stands right beside of him. Does the partner have to live in the same household?? Or is it any other issue? I`m  using deaderpools mc_commandcenter - is that a problem? Maybe I`m just to stupid ... but pleaaaaase - help me getting this to work. (And sorry for my weird English)

As it was mentioned, you can find some animations for M/M. Next release which I am really trying to aim for next week will include the ability to use every animation for M/M or F/F.

I may be just ignorant, but what is M/M and F/F?

lol perhaps man in man and woman in woman

The same comes to saving, if there's an error then check for 'lastException.txt' file. I've tested everything many times, but it is difficult with a large game like Sims.

Please tell me more how this happend and send the 'lastException.txt' file if one exists.

hi TURBORIVER, when i instaled your mod, i cant save a game, can you help me? theres a last exception.txt on attachment files.

lastException.txt

I've just found WickedWoohoo on a Chinese forum and they even translated it :D That is so weird haha :D

post-536691-0-50517800-1471850902_thumb.png

The same comes to saving, if there's an error then check for 'lastException.txt' file. I've tested everything many times, but it is difficult with a large game like Sims.

Please tell me more how this happend and send the 'lastException.txt' file if one exists.

hi TURBORIVER, when i instaled your mod, i cant save a game, can you help me? theres a last exception.txt on attachment files.

Dude, come on, check the version of your game and look at the only thing that is highlighted in red in the topic. You need to get a newer version.

I've just found WickedWoohoo on a Chinese forum and they even translated it :D That is so weird haha :D

i7PLrM6.png

Are you going to do something about it?

Or do you tolerate this, or is there nothing you can do about it?

I can't read chinese or whatever, but doesn't they steal your work?

Okay now I have read almost every page here to see if I could find a answer that could help me but I didn't.

So I will ask the most asked question again, I'm sorry before hand. Why doesn't it work for me even though I installed the files?

I have tripled checked that my game is updated and I have the right version, I also put the files into the mods folder (The main sims 4 mod folder).

However when I start my game the script mod and everything is showing up but in game I get no "wicked window" or sign that it's working.

And yes I have script mod enabled in game settings.

I put all the .packages files in the mods folder and then I let the script mod stay in the original folder which I also placed in the mods folder.

I even tried to move the script file just in case but then it wouldn't show up at all.

Mind you I have a LOT of cc installed as well, and a few other script mods as well. Is that maybe the issue here?

Okay now I have read almost every page here to see if I could find a answer that could help me but I didn't.

So I will ask the most asked question again, I'm sorry before hand. Why doesn't it work for me even though I installed the files?

I have tripled checked that my game is updated and I have the right version, I also put the files into the mods folder (The main sims 4 mod folder).

However when I start my game the script mod and everything is showing up but in game I get no "wicked window" or sign that it's working.

I put all the .packages files in the mods folder and then I let the script mod stay in the original folder which I also placed in the mods folder.

I even tried to move the script file just in case but then it wouldn't show up at all.

Mind you I have a LOT of cc installed as well, and a few other script mods as well. Is that maybe the issue here?

You could try to delete every mod, install Wicked and needed stuff, create random family, just to check if it works. 

Maybe something conflicts with Wicked.

I must have skin listed at first topic? If i put more, game will bug?

You can have any skin you want and any other mod, WW should not conflict with anything. At least I don't know of anything that it conflicts with.

Are you going to do something about it?

Or do you tolerate this, or is there nothing you can do about it?

I can't read chinese or whatever, but doesn't they steal your work?

What am I able to do on the internet? Even if I would be mad, there is completely nothing I can do about it.

The example of this (because there is more) Chinese copy of WW actually says that I am the author, so at least that is good.

I will think of including some license to the mod, just in case, not like it will make any difference.

After all, whoever uses my mod will eventually get to me and that is a good thing :)

Let's see...

Apparently you have at least version 1.20 of the game and you see the mod on the list of loaded mods.

If you have not tried it yet, put the mod files directly in the 'Mods' folder.

Besides that, I am clueless. I don't think CC would create any conflicts, but boim gave you the right idea. Try removing all CC for a second and create a new family to see if it works without all the CC.

Make sure when your game starts it's not just paused. You have to play the time and the notification comes. If it starts paused and you assume it's not working because of no notification, then that could be your issue.

Try not having the script mod within a folder. And if not that, get rid of all your CC and only put in WW and see if it works.

I have a lot of CC myself and this mod works just fine.

You can download this to find conflicting mods, probably not the issue though: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=561550

Make sure when your game starts it's not just paused. You have to play the time and the notification comes. If it starts paused and you assume it's not working because of no notification, then that could be your issue.

Try not having the script mod within a folder. And if not that, get rid of all your CC and only put in WW and see if it works.

I have a lot of CC myself and this mod works just fine.

You can download this to find conflicting mods, probably not the issue though: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=561550

Thank you my friend that was my issue all along, I finally got it to work. Only reason I put script mods in folders is cause otherwise they won't show up in modmanager for some reason. But thanks again

So I'm having some problems... The User Interface is gone when I start the game with the mod installed and also I get the saving error which someone pointed out earlier.

Tried it with all other mods gone, completely clean fresh game and tried different households. Still no UI. So I can't control my sims or see their info or anything. :(

Here's the lastExeption from the latest try:

http://pastebin.com/bjvQveav

Is it because my game is not up to date maybe?

In the topic, on top it says:

Requires at least Sims 4 version 1.20.60.1020

I don't know how so many people are missing it. I think I have to make it highlighted in red or something...

can women get pregnant?

Last I've checked they could.

But if you're asking about the mod, then at the time, no. This will be implemented later.

Amazing mod. I have run into a tiny problem though. I have downloaded all of the animations but only a couple of them show up in the list. Is there something I'm doing wrong or will this issue be fixed with the next update? Keep up the great work! :shy:

How do you know? Have you clicked every single object? What sort of animations are missing? Are you only using the bed? Is this something you have assumed based on the animations counter?

Don't look at the animations counter, it's not reliable, I've changed how it works in newer versions.

i use it for other stuff like making sims naked in cas to see clothing options more easily without having to select blank clothing mesh.

also ww says you can do all this? :

Starting sex interactions with one or two sims

Changing sex type and position

Swaping actors in the sex interactions

Customization of sex positions:

Modify sex position duration and genders

Specify locations of sex position

Create stages of sex positions to play them one by one

Apply custom height and angle offset to location of sex position

but how i don't see any of them options?

"Changing sex type and position" - click on the sim that have created the sex interaction to change the animation. That was improved in the next release to allow to click on any sim.

"Swapping actors in the sex interactions"-  click on the sim that you want to swap with, you can only do it if the animation allows it, unless you disable gender restrictions.

i'm not seeing these options show up only undress?

Which one? The first one you have to click on the sim that have started the sex interaction and then you get the categories to change the animation.

The second one you can only do if the animation allows for it and I don't know of any.

Just a tiny problem, and it makes live mode unplayable now, it seems this mod causes the little face of the current sim on the bottom left corner to disappear. so i cant switch sims, but thats the least of my problems. cause i also cant even INTERACT with ANYTHING now, so i cant walk, sleep, take shower, actually use the mod, etc. but as soon as i took it out of the folder, the game works fine. anyone else have this and know a way of fixing it?

Go to 'saves' folder of the game and remove the 'WickedWoohooMod' folder. This issue will be fixed in the next version.

No worries, I apologize. I didn't paste all the files in the mod folder. That's why the positions were not there. 

Here's a few screenshots I've taken with my couple. I'm currently using my laptop, so excuse the not-so-great shots.

08-21-16_9-34-04_PM.png

08-21-16_9-41-45_PM.png

08-21-16_9-44-35_PM.png

08-21-16_9-57-03_PM.png

One thing I'd like some help with, is that, I'm running into a weird bug I've not experienced before (prior to this mod, might be completely unrelated or just outdated mods after I updated), but the female top never goes nude, it's always some weird top I haven't selected. Check the second screenshot, the bedroom one. That's her apparently being fully naked, which as ya can see, isn't the case.

Big up to TURBO and all the animation creators/developers, though. A year ago we all bitched that this wasn't a thing, and here we are, with fully working mods.

Here's a few screenshots I've taken with my couple. I'm currently using my laptop, so excuse the not-so-great shots.

08-21-16_9-34-04_PM.png

08-21-16_9-41-45_PM.png

08-21-16_9-44-35_PM.png

08-21-16_9-57-03_PM.png

One thing I'd like some help with, is that, I'm running into a weird bug I've not experienced before (prior to this mod, might be completely unrelated or just outdated mods after I updated), but the female top never goes nude, it's always some weird top I haven't selected. Check the second screenshot, the bedroom one. That's her apparently being fully naked, which as ya can see, isn't the case.

Big up to TURBO and all the animation creators/developers, though. A year ago we all bitched that this wasn't a thing, and here we are, with fully working mods.

Turbo said that clothes problems are clothes problems, not the mod. He cant do actually anything to that. 

08-21-16_9-34-04_PM.png

08-21-16_9-41-45_PM.png

08-21-16_9-44-35_PM.png

08-21-16_9-57-03_PM.png

Turbo said that clothes problems are clothes problems, not the mod. He cant do actually anything to that.

I guessed as much. Still, figured I might get a finger in the right direction (no pun intended).

So on my test save I noticed that if I played the animations within my household using Sim A with Sim B from a different household when I finished the Woohoo session and continued playing as normal, when I returned and play In the household Sim B was in B will act normal for one sim hour or so then freakout, start humping the couch and then teleport to A's house for an endless animation where they will doggystyle by themself possibly until they die.

Just reporting my findings Idk if this is a known issue or if somehow I broke the mod considering I only use other aesthetic mods and honestly I think it's funny that Sim B is bugged and cursed for an eternity of doggystyle in my guest bedroom.