WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I wonder this mod been out for a while. I'm surprise their haven't been a option to rape a npc or have a raper personality for this mod yet. Or i haven't found that out yet and haven't did the right thing if it is already implemented.

I too, have noticed this, that was actually one of the first things introduced in Kinky world for sims 3.

I would guess that can be blamed on the dumb-ed down Sim's 4, which is

now just beginning to get most of the stuff back in it that was already in sims' 3 ( like 40 bucks for each thing that you already probably bought for sim's 3 ).

I mean its just recently finally gotten Vampires, and "kids or parenting".   It also may not have some things yet that were in Sim's 3 that maybe could have made it easier to make the roving Rapist gang's that KinkyWorld in sims 3 has.

But I am only guessing.  I am assuming that you like me, like the possibility that evil characters are in the game, and your Toon could at any time fall prey to them.  It does make for some interesting scenarios, and I do miss that possibility being in my Fantasy, a possible kidnapping by aliens, with an area where the PC might be subjected to and impregnation by aliens might be interesting. Maybe a high-jacking, and taken to and empty lot for a Gang oriented PC abuse.

I know for some time TurboDriver has indicated that he is working on this, or rather a molestation  scenario of some sort, but I have yet to see it.

Hopefully it will be soon.

What about toggles or blocking stuff?

Say someone doesnt like Anal or Oral stuff.
There could be a setting to disable that.
Same Sex stuff could be disabled as well via that setting.
That way everyone could customize the sex animations to his likeing.

And when Cats and Dogs is out, bestiality will certainly become a topic that will be talked about a lot

What about toggles or blocking stuff?

Say someone doesnt like Anal or Oral stuff.

There could be a setting to disable that.

Same Sex stuff could be disabled as well via that setting.

That way everyone could customize the sex animations to his likeing.

And when Cats and Dogs is out, bestiality will certainly become a topic that will be talked about a lot

There already is a toggle to remove certain sex animations. It is called Animations Disabler, located in the Sex Settings menu.

My female sim got a job promotion. So she went celebrating it with her colleagues at The Rooftop Treble karaoke bar. My female sim called her boyfriend to join her.

As I was playing, a few min went by, the male sim is still not at the bar. I thought there was an error or something. So I look around the bar for the male sim. And guess what?

He was having sex in the bathroom with a random female sim. The nerve!!!  :s 

Just saying, I love this new update!! :D:lol:

Hi guys, i'm new here ! 

I was just wondering if the animations available on this webpage were the only ones around... If they were some other downloadable quality animations. Because the ones we have on the website are sometimes a bit low quality, i find. Thanks a lot for you time and answers :)

Hi guys, i'm new here ! 

I was just wondering if the animations available on this webpage were the only ones around... If they were some other downloadable quality animations. Because the ones we have on the website are sometimes a bit low quality, i find. Thanks a lot for you time and answers :)

Hi guys, i'm new here !

Hi guys, i'm new here !

Hey!

Currently as far as I'm aware, most WW animations will come through this site, it's better to stick here as there is less risk of paying for something that has been shared free... Eg.. steer well of Pandora Sims! Most of the stuff sold there is free content from here,

There is indeed a varied quality of animations due to fact of a lot the creators are new to animating, it's not a skill learnt overnight so early works will show some imperfections, as a newbie myself I'm backtracking to some of my early stuff to upscale the quality,

Also, there isn't a great deal of feedback for animators too where things could be fixed in certain places,

Most creators are happy to hear users thoughts and criticism, you should try give some feedback to the respective animators and you may help improve something :)

Can someone help me? For some reason my Wicked Whims don't work with the Pregnancy mega mod by Mod The Sims. It will work fine at first but then after a few animations I will get a message saying Last expectation and then it will not let me do anymore animations. It was working fine before I downloaded the pregnancy mod. Is their anyway I can have both of the mods without any problems? Note that I did download the recent update for the pregnancy mod. Also I deleted the mod and re downloaded it a few times.

i download it but i can not see it in the game i have the toddler stuff any help please?

You should try posting here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/

thank's for advice but it will be more useful if you help me

No problem :)

there are many different things that can cause issues with installation of the mod so it is better to have the discussion there as this thread is more for the development of the mod,

Also, your queries will be seen and answered quicker this way too,

Be sure to state which version number of the game you using and the method in which you installed the mod too as more info will help solve the issue faster :)

thank's for advice but it will be more useful if you help me

You did not give enough detail for us to know what's your problem, saying "omg help the mod don't work" doesn't help, also this is not the right thread for posting mod issues, try reinstaling the mod following the guide on the first page or on turbodrive's tumblr, if the mod still don't work then go to the technical center and post there

Here's a small preview of the animations support. It's far from actual playable mechanic, but the core functionality is there. For this example I used Jeffyboy animations.

Because existing animations require specific positioning I've made a really simple way to set offset for xyz position and facing to allow animators fix positioning without editing the animations itself.

https://gfycat.com/RemarkableFondAndalusianhorse

so-beautiful.gif

That's what up..SWEET!!!

Sims 4 here I come...soon... ph34r.png  ph34r.png

biggrin.png biggrin.png biggrin.png

I updated and removed all the old mods ( i believe) and i still got this error:  

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-20 09:58:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.34.18.1020-1.200.000.293.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>animation_element.py:1168</categoryid><desyncid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_asm') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1048, in maybe_idle   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1168, in get_asm AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_asm' </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-20 09:58:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.34.18.1020-1.200.000.293.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>animation_element.py:1168</categoryid><desyncid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_asm') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1048, in maybe_idle   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 1168, in get_asm AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_asm' </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-20 09:58:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.34.18.1020-1.200.000.293.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture.py:1265</categoryid><desyncid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2431, in _startup_sim_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2347, in _update_face_and_posture_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 598, in kickstart_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1258, in kickstart_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1265, in kickstart_source_interaction_gen AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim' </desyncdata></report>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-09-20 09:58:43</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.34.18.1020-1.200.000.293.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>posture.py:1265</categoryid><desyncid>6575e17b5d2758ff59c272f3</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim') Traceback (most recent call last):   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2431, in _startup_sim_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 2347, in _update_face_and_posture_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 598, in kickstart_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1258, in kickstart_gen   File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 1265, in kickstart_source_interaction_gen AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sim' </desyncdata></report>
</root>

I updated and removed all the old mods ( i believe) and i still got this error:  

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
</root>

I am playing a vampire and was wondering can u make vampires automatically bi he got a main love but i grew up on draculas lestats soo can u please make it wicked able seduce and drink from neck or wrists vampire bite on penis or pussy n drink while sexing climax is the draining small or to death depending on his hungry or love for that sims if he kills them because he dont like them finish fking til he cum then cast the dead body aside but if he love them he hurry and turn them to a vampire. Also if he mesmerize he can make them suck his dick or anything sexual he want them too. I think vampire will make a good rapist. But all this i think is a nice addon to wicked main not just animations i used to be a patron but been content playing but if u imply this imma pay to test it out lol sims 4 is basically perfect atm for me but vampires sex animation is meh disappointing when it should be intense.

I am playing a vampire and was wondering can u make vampires automatically bi he got a main love but i grew up on draculas lestats soo can u please make it wicked able seduce and drink from neck or wrists vampire bite on penis or pussy n drink while sexing climax is the draining small or to death depending on his hungry or love for that sims if he kills them because he dont like them finish fking til he cum then cast the dead body aside but if he love them he hurry and turn them to a vampire. Also if he mesmerize he can make them suck his dick or anything sexual he want them too. I think vampire will make a good rapist. But all this i think is a nice addon to wicked main not just animations i used to be a patron but been content playing but if u imply this imma pay to test it out lol sims 4 is basically perfect atm for me but vampires sex animation is meh disappointing when it should be intense.

tenor.gif

laughingnervously.thumb.gif.e99eadf96af1