WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, woot8 said:

Got a question about the animations, I saw some animations have location list as "custom location" where is that location? Because there are animations that I still havent get to see.

It means that the animation uses a specific item or location for that animation, and that has to be available (along with appropriate gender specifications) It's more than just one location. Try clicking on locations (other than the usual bed, sofa, floor etc.) to choose what animations will be available. For instance, I played for a long time before I knew that you could click on an unlit bonfire, and several animations specific to the item/location, came up. I also found that there were animations I had never seen when I clicked on an end table, and several specific animations showed. Try experimenting by seeing what animations show "wicked" when you click on them.

On 6/22/2023 at 3:28 AM, Analturtle69 said:

Hi All,

In wicked whims there is an option to ask other sims to watch sex, is there also a setting to make them masturbate while watching?

There is a setting for this behavior to start autonomously I believe.

Okay so, everything was fine until I updated MCCC, Nisa, and this (from C to D). First it was MCCC not working, but I solved that by removing Nisa's mod for now (cause I couldn't open the MCCC menu with it on) after running through the MCCC last exceptions. However, after getting that sorted, I went to change settings and do personalization for some sims, except that all the stuff for that is missing. And after a few tries, re-downloading it, repairing the game 3 times, and going so far as to turn the mods off and on again just in case it was something weird from the update - I got nothing. Looking at the same MCCC thing (and realizing Wicked Whims doesn't even appear to be loading) - there's just like Nisa's mod several things that look like this. 

Last Module Called: exceptions_feedback.py

Last Function Called: _on_exception_occurrence

Error message: Failure: 'wickedwhims/utils_clubs' (wickedwhims.utils_clubs) No module named 'wickedwhims.utils_clubs'; 'wickedwhims' is not a package (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.utils_clubs'; 'wickedwhims' is not a package), CategoryID: exceptions_feedback:18

I got no idea what's going on with this, and of course this is the one time for some reason, there isn't a copy of 176c's zip file in my downloads to try reverting. 

2 hours ago, variaNTR said:

I'm wondering, are the "creeping" and "peeping" features the same? Saw there're two different settings for them in-game.

Creep Sims will appear in locations like bars of clubs where there are nude Sims. They hang around and ogle Sims both inside and outside those locations. They aren't the same as Peeping Sims. Peeping Sims will only come to residences and peep through the windows. If your Sims are nude, in their underwear or swimwear, they will start masturbating. Creeps and Peeping Sims will both take pictures of naked Sims. You can also give Sims the Wicked Peeping Attribute.

Still getting error code. i removed the whole mod folder,.just added WW & still got the error

So its not conflicting with other mods..Ea did something...i added version 176b & the same error code came up!

i screengrabbed it,. pic of the code below. hope it gets fixed. why others aren't getting the error is weird O_o

ERROR.png

12 hours ago, Analturtle69 said:

Do you know which setting it is? Is it the 'chance to perform solo sex' option?

WW Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Autonomy Settings -> Autonomy Complex Settings -> Sex Autonomy Triggers then look for "Solo Watching Sex".
Also look into "Advanced Sex Autonomy Complex Settings" and you will also see "Watching Sex Random Solo Probability"

22 minutes ago, Dedrea0531 said:

Wait.....there's more than just those now?

No. Only those two. Those are the only ones connected with mods/CC & Script Mods.

Edited by Sandatharius

I didn't know where else to post this so I am posting here and hoping for some help. Does anyone how to fix time lag? What I mean by that is I hit play and it goes ten seconds and then the clock freezes. Then I hit pause and it takes the game a minimum of 15 seconds (I counted) to pause the game and it brings the game clock back about 3 seconds cause I guess that's where the pause registered. The reason I am asking this in here and not somewhere else is cuz I have 128 sims in my game and they all do WW stuff. I hadn't updated the game since the high school years patch. And it was working flawlessly. No lag, simulation or time, and it was really smooth, fps wise. I just updated it and got all the packs that I missed from that point. I have all the packs except for the 2 new kits. And my game is the worst its ever been. And its only really with autonomy on. With autonomy off. the game is as smooth as silk. But autonomy has never been a problem until now. The only mods I use are WW, MCCC, UI cheats, and sim lag fix by srslysims. I just need to know if there is a fix for this, or if I'm doomed to never play how I want to ever again.

9 hours ago, 123postup said:

I didn't know where else to post this so I am posting here and hoping for some help. Does anyone how to fix time lag? What I mean by that is I hit play and it goes ten seconds and then the clock freezes. Then I hit pause and it takes the game a minimum of 15 seconds (I counted) to pause the game and it brings the game clock back about 3 seconds cause I guess that's where the pause registered. The reason I am asking this in here and not somewhere else is cuz I have 128 sims in my game and they all do WW stuff. I hadn't updated the game since the high school years patch. And it was working flawlessly. No lag, simulation or time, and it was really smooth, fps wise. I just updated it and got all the packs that I missed from that point. I have all the packs except for the 2 new kits. And my game is the worst its ever been. And its only really with autonomy on. With autonomy off. the game is as smooth as silk. But autonomy has never been a problem until now. The only mods I use are WW, MCCC, UI cheats, and sim lag fix by srslysims. I just need to know if there is a fix for this, or if I'm doomed to never play how I want to ever again.

The first thing you need to do is check your computer's specs because it might be something as simple as not having enough room for all the packs. Next, make sure you are deleting your localthumbcache  when you make ANY change to your mod folder. That's where you should start in order to rule out obvious problems. 

6 hours ago, korbe said:

What option & where do i find the setting so stranger sims can have sex immediatly?

Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept Sex. Normally, you'd have to introduce yourself so that the Romance option will show. The other way would be to click on a piece of furniture and select an animation. The mod will then give you a list of  available NPCs. Select the NPC from the list. You won't need to make an introduction first.

Edited by Sandatharius
11 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Wicked > Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept Sex. Normally, you'd have to introduce yourself so that the Romance option will show. The other way would be to click on a piece of furniture and select an animation. The mod will then give you a list of  available NPCs. Select the NPC from the list. You won't need to make an introduction first.

Great! thank u!

Has anyone else found a random hat that comes with WW? It only shows up if the masc/fem tags are off. I just updated WW from its previous version earlier this month and its still there. It can't be from any other mods since I've just combed through all my library. I'm hoping to be able to remove it if possible.

hat in question > https://drive.google.com/file/d/12KLwj7ryqwlVefQWuB_UPqinCKXoH5wp/view?usp=drive_link

thanks