WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

3 minutes ago, Ortikan said:

I'm having an issue with autonomous flirting and relationships.

The biggest culprit for autonomous flirting is on EA. For some reason they seem to think it's appropriate for sims to flirt with any sims just because they can.

If you have MCCC, you can disable autonomous flirting and only keep flirting restricted to established romantic relationships.

Hey Guys!

I have a little problem, and i cant find the solution. Im sure, it is realy easy, but i tried reading posts, searching (i know, google is my friend), but i cant find what is wrong with my setup.

Every time, if i start sex in public place (or at home too) all NPC-s leaving the area.  My autonomy intensity preset is on high Intensity.  All my triggers are enabled...a the NPC-s leaving every time.  And if somebody doing sex, my character is leaving too.

Any idea? Have somebody the same issue?
Thanks

25 minutes ago, Podyssey said:

Hey Guys!

I have a little problem, and i cant find the solution. Im sure, it is realy easy, but i tried reading posts, searching (i know, google is my friend), but i cant find what is wrong with my setup.

Every time, if i start sex in public place (or at home too) all NPC-s leaving the area.  My autonomy intensity preset is on high Intensity.  All my triggers are enabled...a the NPC-s leaving every time.  And if somebody doing sex, my character is leaving too.

Any idea? Have somebody the same issue?
Thanks

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Cheats/Advanced Cheats:

Privacy switches all OFF

I have all of them OFF myself

I'm having some issues with WW. After a sex animation ends, every Sim in the area will for some reason refuse to move.

Like, I might tell them to go to a computer, and the action will go to their action queue, but they never actually move to the computer. They will just stand there and stare at a wall.

I think it *maybe* may be conflicting with a custom mod I'm creating, but I don't think I added anything to my mod that would conflict with WW (it's just half of a career and some traits)

The issue seemed to solve itself when I deleted all but two sims, but if a third sim joins in to the zone, it starts again.

Also, while I am here, as I said my mod so far is just traits, but I'd like to add some direct interaction between my mod and WW. Like, I'd like to make a trait that makes it so the Sim, amongst other things, never refuses sex.

In the TURBODRIVE's page there are tutorials for creating animations for WW, but as far as I could find, none for interacting with the mod in any other way. Is there any documentation about the parts of their code and how to fiddle with it? (I'm assuming there would be no problem fiddling with it, I dunno how the modding etiquette is around here).

Is anyone having an issue with adult and teen romance and woohoo interactions? I was always able to do them before, but I just noticed today when I was playing a household where I was going to have a young adult flirt with a teen, i can't do it anymore.

9 minutes ago, samd440 said:

Is anyone having an issue with adult and teen romance and woohoo interactions? I was always able to do them before, but I just noticed today when I was playing a household where I was going to have a young adult flirt with a teen, i can't do it anymore.

If you have the WW Patreon version teens and incest are removed so you need the unlock found here at LL.

Either version:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)  
*New setting added for random sims gender preference generation for newly spawned NPC's.
Experimental Mode:OFF, (Don't think this is meant for users)

Vanilla Woohoo is normally controlled by the MCCC Woohoo module.

7 hours ago, mina19992 said:

I have a dancer in the strip club, i have nisa's mod how do i receive requests from customers to want sex in my club?

Your dancer also needs to be a prostitute.

If the dancer is an npc, you can use the command nisa.slutify FirstName LastName in the cheat console to make her/him a prostitute.

8 hours ago, Scorpio said:

If you have the WW Patreon version teens and incest are removed so you need the unlock found here at LL.

Either version:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice)  
*New setting added for random sims gender preference generation for newly spawned NPC's.
Experimental Mode:OFF, (Don't think this is meant for users)

Vanilla Woohoo is normally controlled by the MCCC Woohoo module.

That Worked! Thank you so much. I don't know how that got unchecked, lol

Someone could tell me why my strip club does not close manually or automatically when it closes, when it opens it arrives but after 7 am it still remains open, what can I do?  And then why do customers not enter the restaurant but wait outside?  Especially special customers

54 minutes ago, mina19992 said:

Someone could tell me why my strip club does not close manually or automatically when it closes, when it opens it arrives but after 7 am it still remains open, what can I do?  And then why do customers not enter the restaurant but wait outside?  Especially special customers

You set the opening and closing times via the phone when your sim is on the lot....mine is open from 7pm to 6am 

as for the other.....no idea.

I'm having an issue where when my sim hops into the shower, they will undress with a spin before stepping in, but once they enter the shower the automatically become dressed again.

Has anyone had this occur before and know what's causing it? I tried testing and couldn't nail it down. Sometimes resetting the settings worked, other times it didn't. Sometimes when the reset fixed it, use of the body selector settings (A;; Sims Like option) would make the issue come back again.  I'm having trouble reproducing what causes it to be fixed, and it's very odd when a reset of settings doesn't do it either.

47 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

I'm having an issue where when my sim hops into the shower, they will undress with a spin before stepping in, but once they enter the shower the automatically become dressed again.

Has anyone had this occur before and know what's causing it? I tried testing and couldn't nail it down. Sometimes resetting the settings worked, other times it didn't. Sometimes when the reset fixed it, use of the body selector settings (A;; Sims Like option) would make the issue come back again.  I'm having trouble reproducing what causes it to be fixed, and it's very odd when a reset of settings doesn't do it either.

Try checking this WW switch to make sure it's enabled.

WW Settings/Nudity Settings/Outfit Undressing Settings/Advanced Outfit Settings: (Enable the last two boxes or at least the last box anyway)

On occasion cc clothing flagged for nude might cause this too so you have to check all your cc clothing with S4S and remove those tags.

6 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Try checking this WW switch to make sure it's enabled.

WW Settings/Nudity Settings/Outfit Undressing Settings/Advanced Outfit Settings: (Enable the last two boxes or at least the last box anyway)

On occasion cc clothing flagged for nude might cause this too so you have to check all your cc clothing with S4S and remove those tags.

Unfortunately neither are it. I confirmed the WW settings and those are what is set.

I've also read about bad CC flags but was skeptical that was the case here due to how consistent the problem was. Either way I tried Sim4Studio with the batch fix to disallow CC from showers and as expected there was no difference.

23 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

Unfortunately neither are it. I confirmed the WW settings and those are what is set.

I've also read about bad CC flags but was skeptical that was the case here due to how consistent the problem was. Either way I tried Sim4Studio with the batch fix to disallow CC from showers and as expected there was no difference.

Stumped on this one but saw someone else also had this bug.

Have you tried starting a new game with new sims in case your lot or household is broken?

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg

My only other thought would be removing all mods and cc, delete the cache, and test your old save to see if it's working.

Or just leave WW + Animations installed so they still get nude.

Don't make any new saves just exit when finished.  

10 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Stumped on this one but saw someone else also had this bug.

Have you tried starting a new game with new sims in case your lot or household is broken?

Don't forget to delete your localthumbcache.pkg

My only other thought would be removing all mods and cc, delete the cache, and test your old save to see if it's working.

Or just leave WW + Animations installed so they still get nude.

Don't make any new saves just exit when finished.  

This is a new game I just started a few days ago. I also tried deleting the cache file before.

What is very odd about this bug is on the rare occasion where my sim enters the shower correctly with clothes off, if I have them re-enter the shower right after, it will be bugged out with clothes on again.

To add on to what I'm experiencing, the sim will undress before stepping into the shower. But once the sim crosses into the shower object, the previously work outfit will be re-equipped (no spin animation). On exiting the shower, the sim will do a spin animation to dress back into the same outfit. No towel.

This behavior is consistent with whatever the initial outfit is before showering. If the outfit before showering is formal, that's what will be re-quipped on stepping into the shower object, and also what the character will be wearing after stepping out and doing a spin dress-up animation.

11 minutes ago, NNS10 said:

To add on to what I'm experiencing, the sim will undress before stepping into the shower. But once the sim crosses into the shower object, the previously work outfit will be re-equipped (no spin animation). On exiting the shower, the sim will do a spin animation to dress back into the same outfit. No towel.

This behavior is consistent with whatever the initial outfit is before showering. If the outfit before showering is formal, that's what will be re-quipped on stepping into the shower object, and also what the character will be wearing after stepping out and doing a spin dress-up animation.

Have you tried doing an Origin Repair yet?

Couldn't hurt.

EDIT: What I'll add is this:

One of the first things EA will ask is if you use any mods/cc.

They will tell you to remove them and clear your cache and retest without mods to see if the problem persists.

(Easiest way to prove if it's a game bug or a mod bug)

(Game Repair might also be suggested along with removing mods)

Of course now you will see the blur and/or barbie sims with EA undies on.

No bugs with changing outfits hopefully.

But to test your situation you will need a mod like WW to remove the blur and get nude outfits to show.

But only this mod so if it happens again you can blame WW, lol.

1 hour ago, NNS10 said:

Yeah, this sounds like a very strange one. Scorpio may be right in that a game repair might be in order.

Along with that, if you're going to try testing with all mods removed except WW, I suggest maybe trying with the WW default setting.

hi, i just got dropped here and i have no clue how to solve this issue, the game recognizes the package and the script, and both required options are checked in the game settings,

but the WW is not availabe in the game, i have downloaded the legacy version from your site but i am not sure if it supports game version 1.50( i don't recall the full version of the game ?) , i'd be glad if anyone could help me ?

3 minutes ago, zz0 said:

hi, i just got dropped here and i have no clue how to solve this issue, the game recognizes the package and the script, and both required options are checked in the game settings,

but the WW is not availabe in the game, i have downloaded the legacy version from your site but i am not sure if it supports game version 1.50( i don't recall the full version of the game ?) , i'd be glad if anyone could help me ?

Game version is way too old to use this mod, were on 1.72 now.

Not sure what the WW legacy version supports tho.

9 minutes ago, zz0 said:

even for the legacy wickedwhims packages?

Can't find any details on what the Legacy Game version is.

Trying it won't hurt tho.

Needs to be installed only one folder deep in Mods like...

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (two files named TUROBODRIVER)

You will also need to download some animations for it to work.

Make a new folder in Mods named Wicked Animations to put them all into, extracting any zip files first of course.  

3 hours ago, BatDood said:

Yeah, this sounds like a very strange one. Scorpio may be right in that a game repair might be in order.

Along with that, if you're going to try testing with all mods removed except WW, I suggest maybe trying with the WW default setting.

This is a new game on a new install.

In my first post about this issue, I already mentioned testing the WW option to reset settings. That was part of where I mentioned it was difficult to reproduce it working correctly. Occasionally when it world work right (and it wasn't always due to resetting the settings), if I repeated the shower action again, it would stop working again.