WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Good Evening. I just downloaded wicked whims and I extracted it. Placed it into my electronics folder. I have scripts and mod enabled. Though it's not showing up in game what-so-ever. I try to click on the optional installer. Is keeps saying electronic folder missing. Which it isn't. Does it work on windows 7 computer? Any help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, BubblieKMC said:

Good Evening. I just downloaded wicked whims and I extracted it. Placed it into my electronics folder. I have scripts and mod enabled. Though it's not showing up in game what-so-ever. I try to click on the optional installer. Is keeps saying electronic folder missing. Which it isn't. Does it work on windows 7 computer? Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure if this helps, but did you remove the old WW mod folder BEFORE installing the new one? Turbo specifically stated that we needed to remove it prior to downloading the new file, as he had changed it and put everything into one tuning folder.

I just played my game for the first time since installing and it works great! I removed the WW mod folder (my animations are in a separate folder) before downloading and was able to use the installer. I also made sure I took out Lunar's penis rig as many were saying the rigs were conflicting.

20 hours ago, kashkave said:

Does anyone know how to turn off the custom skins that the update kind of forced on us? The November 30th version of the Mod didn’t have these CC skintones. I love the features of the update, but I don’t want the skintones. :frown:

The extra skintones are optional, that's why they're on a separate package and not together with the main files. Just remove them and everything should be fine.

2 minutes ago, Vampiressa said:

The extra skintones are optional, that's why they're on a separate package and not together with the main files. Just remove them and everything should be fine.

That’s not what I’m referring to. The latest update has overrides on all of the EA skins. And the skin colors look different than the EA ones. 

23 minutes ago, kashkave said:

That’s not what I’m referring to. The latest update has overrides on all of the EA skins. And the skin colors look different than the EA ones. 

Those override skintones are necessary. Without them the textures of some penises, including the default one, won't work properly and will appear totally black.

Is there a way to "blacklist" animations? Say, I have 10 animation packs installed. That's a lot of animations to scroll through when I'm looking for my favorite. Out of those 10 packs with a total of 200 animations I like maybe 20. Can I disable specific animations without disabling whole packs?

4 hours ago, parzysty said:

Is there a way to "blacklist" animations? Say, I have 10 animation packs installed. That's a lot of animations to scroll through when I'm looking for my favorite. Out of those 10 packs with a total of 200 animations I like maybe 20. Can I disable specific animations without disabling whole packs?

under sex the last point you can deselect individual animations

TS4_x64_2018_01_01_11_39_26_718.png

TS4_x64_2018_01_01_11_41_25_413.png

21 hours ago, Lady Mint said:

I downloaded everything and followed the instructions thoroughly but noting and it keeps turning my sims into shadow or black thingy and its really creepy. Could you help me?

Same issue here. I don't have any other mods installed. Also, how do I get the settings menu to pop up? Already tried the ww.fix command but nothing seems to happen.

7 hours ago, Vampiressa said:

Those override skintones are necessary. Without them the textures of some penises, including the default one, won't work properly and will appear totally black.

Understandable. But with some penises, like Lunar's, a tattoo texture can be used and voila, no black penis. So, is it possible to give the skins their own package in the download so that they can be removed if someone has other successful methods of giving the penis color and texture?

On 29/12/2017 at 11:02 PM, Badi_Wunderkind said:

I tried all these penis mods. all of them not compatible with WW.5a46ba9ad8922_TheSims412_30_20175_39_03AM.thumb.png.dc8d0ffd8f63015a30fb4f4b4d287af6.png

5a46ba83e729b_TheSims412_30_20175_31_03AM.thumb.png.624a0f240370cb2c5086120385c2c8f1.png

5a476045ea373_TheSims412_30_20175_40_55PM.thumb.png.33ca878c216913f8600c6ceb03a8f1b1.png

During sex animation penis pop out partner's knee, thigh and chest. it's looks like penis attached on partner's body. How to fix this glitchy penises.

I've got the same problem, i don't have any texture mods for penis.