WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

hmm... something seems different im guessing since latest ww update maybe, i havent really played in awhile. i have 2 teen females who just cant find any available stages with each other. were settings options changed at all in the ui that might cause this? 

auto-equip strapon is enabled.

I Think i figured out the above in the relationship settings. will do some testing, hopefully there isnt anything in other settings i'm confused with and that i'm missing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm also a bit confused with gender settings. with sex identity based vs gender identity based. 
it shows my current setting as Gender identity based.

i do have a fem boy and a shemale in game. so not sure where im supposed to be with that.
also i avoid gay male sex and male pregnancy.

gender recognition settings: female gender as both is unchecked. though i did try enabling it but didnt help my issue with the teens.

i dont know how my game got so screwed up. do you have to set settings again on a new game?

i feel so lost lmao

hmm... something seems different im guessing since latest ww update maybe, i havent really played in awhile. i have 2 teen females who just cant find any available stages with each other. were settings options changed at all in the ui that might cause this? 

I Think i figured out the above in the relationship settings. will do some testing, hopefully there isnt anything in other settings i'm confused with and that i'm missing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm also a bit confused with gender settings. with sex identity based vs gender identity based. 

i do have a fem boy and a shemale in game. so not sure where im supposed to be with that.

gender recognition settings: female gender as both is unchecked. though i did try enabling it but didnt help my issue with the teens.

i dont know how my game got so screwed up. do you have to set settings again on a new game?

i feel so lost lmao

Sex identity refers to the characters' genitals and their reproductive roles where Gender identity is whether the character is treated as male or female by other Sims.

For example:A female Sim wit ha penis who impregnates other Sims has a male sex identity yet has a female gender identity regardless of how masculine or feminine their physical frame is while another female based Sim with a penis who is impregnated has matching gender and sex identity despite the phallus.

I have a small request regarding your mod. Can you allow the function to switch clothing sets instantly to work outside of animations? Your mod is probably the only one that allows instantly changing clothes outside of the standard action queue, but you can only do so when your sims have sex. Would be great if it worked all the time.

Hi there ! I got a problem, I install all the script and package and co but when I left click on the ground the Wicked icon doesnt appear and nothing special appears... What did I do wrong ?? I have the 1.20 version with all dlc... Anyone ??? :/

Hi there!

Sorry to inform you that the 1.20 version is no longer supported by WW

you will need at least 1.25 for it to work

i feel so lost lmao

Sex identity refers to the characters' genitals and their reproductive roles where Gender identity is whether the character is treated as male or female by other Sims.

For example:A female Sim wit ha penis who impregnates other Sims has a male sex identity yet has a female gender identity regardless of how masculine or feminine their physical frame is while another female based Sim with a penis who is impregnated has matching gender and sex identity despite the phallus.

Thanks FauxFurry

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Hi!  First off, love the mod, but since I updated to the latest version there hasn't been any skinny dip interactions with the pool in my game.  The rest seems to work fine, though.  Was the feature removed?  It was a bit nice, because there was a glitch with it (not sure if intentional or not) if your sim had Level 5 Exhibition where they wouldn't redress when sleeping or when using work-out equipment.  Otherwise, they redress all the time when engaging in activities with a related outfit. :c  Thanks for your work though!  Loving the new features, and I'm looking forward to the Poly trait!

Hey! Skinny Dipping should be there and not restricted by exhibitionism skill anymore. I will look into it if it's missing, but it shouldn't be.

I am working on allowing sims to do any activity nude.

I have a small request regarding your mod. Can you allow the function to switch clothing sets instantly to work outside of animations? Your mod is probably the only one that allows instantly changing clothes outside of the standard action queue, but you can only do so when your sims have sex. Would be great if it worked all the time.

Why is that? I don't really see how WW would be the mod to allow for that.

Hey Turbo!

I think what Rats999 is saying is, the way that you have implemented the outfit change during woo-hoo is a far better means than the existing one, not just for WW but for the game in general too :)

Sims change outfits instantly, without having to wait for it to queue which sometimes fails and needs to be done again,

Also, your outfit change system works when the game is in pause mode too,

I've found this feature very helpful many times myself and it would be nice to have this feature work as part of the exhibitionism factor for the whole game and not just sexual encounters :)

Hey Turbo!

I think what Rats999 is saying is, the way that you have implemented the outfit change during woo-hoo is a far better means than the existing one, not just for WW but for the game in general too :)

Sims change outfits instantly, without having to wait for it to queue which sometimes fails and needs to be done again,

I've found this feature very helpful many times myself and it would be nice to have this feature work as part of the exhibitionism factor for the whole game and not just sexual encounters :)

But sims have to spin. You need to spin. Spinning is important. Spin to win. Did you know that's a good trick?

Hey Turbo!

But sims have to spin. You need to spin. Spinning is important. Spin to win. Did you know that's a good trick?

The Tasmanian devil trick never gets old I agree :D would there be a way to prioritize it in the queue though? So that outfits can be changed instantly, spin and all :D

Hello everyone.

I just started using wickedwhims on my sims 4. After i installed this mod, some of my female NPC are topless, is this a bug or is there something I have to do to make them use their clothes again? I just want them naked when they take shower or in other "bad girl" things :shy:

Hey man, your mod always banned by the game , no matter what version i use , the game always says several interaction has deleted or something, long time ago my patch 1.20 now 1.25 i use the newest mod but stiil your mod is banned

Hey man, your mod always banned by the game , no matter what version i use , the game always says several interaction has deleted or something, long time ago my patch 1.20 now 1.25 i use the newest mod but stiil your mod is banned

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems!

Hey Turbo!

The Tasmanian devil trick never gets old I agree :D would there be a way to prioritize it in the queue though? So that outfits can be changed instantly, spin and all :D

I don't think so, I don't want to mess with such basic feature of the game like that. Not my interest.

Hello everyone.

I just started using wickedwhims on my sims 4. After i installed this mod, some of my female NPC are topless, is this a bug or is there something I have to do to make them use their clothes again? I just want them naked when they take shower or in other "bad girl" things :shy:

Hey! This has to be some other mod you installed, look into that, into additional nudity mods you have.

Ok so, this might be a weird question, but is there any way to use the mod without disabling the nakedness censor tile blur?

Only by removing the 'Render_Censor_Remover' file in the Main package.

I'm currently using this mod http://modthesims.info/d/560293 which is a naked top for males to look more bulky.

is there a way to change the naked outfit or better yet make only a selected few sims wear this top when undressing?

EDIT: oh and if you mind me making a suggestion. it would be really nice if you could give a sim more options for witnessing a whickedwhims animation, like "watch" and "masturbate to"

Ok so, this might be a weird question, but is there any way to use the mod without disabling the nakedness censor tile blur?

Only by removing the 'Render_Censor_Remover' file in the Main package.

Awesome, I'll give that a shot, thanks!

edit: oh and what is the best method of controlling how long sex lasts for? I tried to override animations' duration to something like 5 seconds but my sims still go at it for a few hours.