WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

hiya,

I have had this now for a few months however i removed all my custom everything about a week ago to restart my game and reset everything and then put everything back, however since then this mod will not load, or even show up to work. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks,

hiya,

I have had this now for a few months however i removed all my custom everything about a week ago to restart my game and reset everything and then put everything back, however since then this mod will not load, or even show up to work. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks,

hiya,

Thanks,

Have an issue? This is not the place to post about it! Read how to get help in the topic main post!

Use 'The Sims 4 Technical Support' forum to report problems

I wasn't on the forums for a week, sorry but not sorry. I focused on the development so much that most of the day was spent on it and I couldn't mentally handle reading and answering anything then. I got pretty stressed and tense trying to finish up stuff in the mod instead of taking it slow and steady. I finally sorted things out, will take a short break (which I wanted to take last weekend) and try to talk to you guys more.

If you wrote something and I haven't answered it or liked it, feel free to write it again if it's not a problem with the mod. If it is a problem with the mod, please read the text highlighted in the yellow above.

I've also released few updated to the mod on Patreon which include a lot more rewriting, optimization and fixes. I am slowly getting to releasing it to the public instead of adding more stuff and keep you waiting for too long. Here's the full list of changes:

• Added CAS parts (penis & feet) configuration file
  • Added penis selector menu
  • Added random animation option per sex category
  • Added special buffs from solo sex interaction
  • Improved and removed some constant checks to increase performance
  • Reworked actor role assigning to properly sort actors by genders
  • Fixed improper nude body parts defined for sims with changed body frame
  • Improved sims identification by using collection of identificators instead of just Sim ID
  • Improved order of loading extra data
  • Fixed changing sex location not working for solo interactions
  • Improved loading the game handler
  • Made sims make sure to not carry anything or sit when starting the sex interaction
  • Fixed underwear/strapon mannequin not working on some lots
  • Removed inappropriate streetwear override

I'm going to assume this mod doesn't need updating since Vampire's came out? Safe to use if my game has been patched to then newest version? 

The mod should work with vampires, but there are some issues that should be resolved in the next update.

I'm gonna throw out an animating question in here. If any animator can help me out I'd love it!

When I first import my animations into s4pe and I get the CLIP and CLHD files, Turbodriver's guide tells me to rename them. Now he only renames one of them in the tutorial, but I'm assuming you have to rename them all. Here's my question tho: how do you know which animations are for which sim? Like say, whose the pitcher and who's the catcher, u kno? I noticed in some of the later example pics Turbodriver has his CLIP and CLHD files named "male" and "female," so how did he know which one was which? Cuz when you first import it, it's just a bunch of letters and numbers and I see no indication giving me a clue as to what's what in there.

My brain hurts...

If you still have any problems, feel free to write me a private message and if you include your animations package, I can take a look and tell you what is wrong.

is the new version out for only patreons?

The newest releases are always available first on Patreon, but they will all get here eventually.

Hey Turbo,

Like to thank you for making the Sims 4 really worth playing now! I haven't felt this excited and interested in a game since Sexlab was introduced to Skyrim!! ;)

​I would like to chirp in a bit as well... after my sims having a threesome on the couch on their livingroom sofa in front of large pane windows and seeing people jogging past, I smirked and wondered: "How cool would it be if one of those joggers stopped to watch the action and if their moodlet's raised enough, started to masturbate to the action they were seeing...?"

​So birthed my interest in also begging for a voyuerisim plugin for WickedWhims... one that would maybe give traits and perks for being a creepy, peeping Tom/Tina... or negatives for getting caught peeping into the neighbor's bedroom or bathroom window... or increase a Sim's pleasure at being watched by a stranger.

Oh... the fun!! 

Hey! Thank for trying to help others here. :D

Some reactions to sex are already in place, but they don't start sex interaction on their own yet. They will eventually.

Voyeurism is something I actually wanted to add since the first release of the mod. That will come at some point for sure.

Thanks!

Hello, it's normal that with the mods conflicts detector software, it detect me that this mod conflicts with its own files? Watch: http://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=17/06/6ly6.png

Hey! It's normal.

Hi would it be possible that the 'no mosaic/censor' is only applied when this mod is working, and not in EA's default interaction (using toilet, taking shower, change into nude)? That would be great!

Hey! Kind of yes, but there isn't really much that can be done in the game. You either have it disabled or enabled when you start the game and that's it. I don't think that will change anytime soon.

Is there a way to hide some animation stages from the list in game? Like if I want to amke an animation that consists of 90000 stages, but don't want to have 90000 items in the list for that one animation.

I don't understand, could you explain it a little bit more?

Is there a way I can temporarily disable Wickedwhims? Or maybe just hide the Wickedwhims options?
Just want it to be hidden, not removed.

Not really, adding a switch to the whole mod is risky and can end up breaking more than helping, sorry.

Is there an animation limit?

In what way? There is no limit, but it would get problematic if you would have a list displayed that has like 1000 animations.

Is it able to uninstall? And how?

Just remove any WickedWhims related files and you should be clear.

First of all: thx for this mod. I really like it. And the game fascinates me more than ever. I even forget to let my Sims have sex...

But I have a question: while creating new Sims I can't seem to get them take of their panties, so I can't edit the penis or vagina. Or am I not supposed to? I think I saw pictures of the creating screen with full nude Sims. Any ideas?

There is no way to edit sims bottom private parts in CAS, unfortunately. There will be a way to change penis parts in the game and maybe in the future, there will be more to pick from.

If you install any mod that allows for nude sims in CAS then you will see them nude, but that's about it.

Guest Redabyss

I'm gonna throw out an animating question in here. If any animator can help me out I'd love it!

When I first import my animations into s4pe and I get the CLIP and CLHD files, Turbodriver's guide tells me to rename them. Now he only renames one of them in the tutorial, but I'm assuming you have to rename them all. Here's my question tho: how do you know which animations are for which sim? Like say, whose the pitcher and who's the catcher, u kno? I noticed in some of the later example pics Turbodriver has his CLIP and CLHD files named "male" and "female," so how did he know which one was which? Cuz when you first import it, it's just a bunch of letters and numbers and I see no indication giving me a clue as to what's what in there.

My brain hurts...

If you still have any problems, feel free to write me a private message and if you include your animations package, I can take a look and tell you what is wrong.

Hey TD, don't worry about her, she already discussed with me and Azmodan :) she apparently got a problem with her MMF animation, one of the men doesn't show up for whatever reason, and she was trying to fix it.

My female sims keep wearing a white bra during the animations instead of being completely nude.. I have no idea what is going on!

Some scenes underwear top isn't removed for it.  The default white bra is assigned you can assign no underwear or different underwear and color by going to a dresser and clicking the underwear option.  Clicking the strapon option will allow you to change the color or defined strapon that option is also located on the dresser.

Next question: removing the bra just brings me back to the default bra. So my Sims still don't get nude. There's still this default bra. How do I get rid of it?

And btw: where do I find the strapon? :-)

My female sims keep wearing a white bra during the animations instead of being completely nude.. I have no idea what is going on!

Some scenes underwear top isn't removed for it.  The default white bra is assigned you can assign no underwear or different underwear and color by going to a dresser and clicking the underwear option.  Clicking the strapon option will allow you to change the color or defined strapon that option is also located on the dresser.

Next question: removing the bra just brings me back to the default bra. So my Sims still don't get nude. There's still this default bra. How do I get rid of it?

And btw: where do I find the strapon? :-)

You can try using this for now: http://www.sexysims.info/download.php?t=174696

Next release of WW should handle it on its own.

Links to additional content are in the main post of the topic.

Hey TURBODRIVER 

None of the sex gadgets, such as dildos or bondage devices work. They appear in the buy and build mode. I can buy them, but can't sexually interact. 

Do you know how to solve it? 

Hey!

Only stuff that is linked in the topic, under the Optional Mods, should work with WickedWhims, anything else might not, unless the author of animations claims it does and/or includes it.

Just make sure to install animations for the objects. The bondage devices require installing animations by Azmodan22 and I think few other creators did animation for it too.

And I don't know what "dildos" you're talking about, I only know of ones that are included with animations.

Hey TURBODRIVER,

ive been using the mod for months, and it is fantastic. but now i have a problem. i got one sim pregnant on a household, and the whole residents cant do the wickedwhims interactions at all. tried the animations on other household which doesnt have any pregnant sim and the mod works well. :/

Suggestion

I'd like to suggest a buff being applied everytime a sim has cum in some part of the body or face. Seems very weird to me, that a sim with cum on the face, doesn't have any reaction like real pleasure and satisfaction (for those with high exibicionism or sex skill) or exited about something new or a little, very little buff feeling shame (for those who are still learning stuff), i think would bring more realism for the cum part.

Is there a way to hide some animation stages from the list in game? Like if I want to amke an animation that consists of 90000 stages, but don't want to have 90000 items in the list for that one animation.

I don't understand, could you explain it a little bit more?

<T n="animation_stage_name"></T> <!-- [OPTIONAL FIELD] Unique name of this animation that is used to trigger this animation as next in a collection -->

I want to make a collection of animations and give it a name so you can choose it from the list in game, but, I don't want the stages of this collection to be in the list.

Chris100023465 

It's the Vampire Game Pack that causes the problem. Turbodriver has fixed the mod to handle the vampire game pack but has not realized it yet. If you want the mod to work properly maybe try temporarily uninstalling the game pack. If that doesn't work something else is happening. I don't have the vampire game pack yet and the mod works just fine for me. The only issue is sometimes the animations have to restart cause of in-game lag.  

I don't have the vampire pack, it's just not working.

Hey TURBODRIVER 

None of the sex gadgets, such as dildos or bondage devices work. They appear in the buy and build mode. I can buy them, but can't sexually interact. 

Hey!

Only stuff that is linked in the topic, under the Optional Mods, should work with WickedWhims, anything else might not, unless the author of animations claims it does and/or includes it.

Just make sure to install animations for the objects. The bondage devices require installing animations by Azmodan22 and I think few other creators did animation for it too.

And I don't know what "dildos" you're talking about, I only know of ones that are included with animations.

But i have all the animations from azmodan22 and also other animations which require bondage device. It's just there is no sexual interaction. If i wouldn't have animations, it would say "No animation was found". There is an option "view", but nothing else. 

And dildos are from new animations recently uploaded. 

Hey Turbo,

Like to thank you for making the Sims 4 really worth playing now! I haven't felt this excited and interested in a game since Sexlab was introduced to Skyrim!! ;)

​I would like to chirp in a bit as well... after my sims having a threesome on the couch on their livingroom sofa in front of large pane windows and seeing people jogging past, I smirked and wondered: "How cool would it be if one of those joggers stopped to watch the action and if their moodlet's raised enough, started to masturbate to the action they were seeing...?"

​So birthed my interest in also begging for a voyuerisim plugin for WickedWhims... one that would maybe give traits and perks for being a creepy, peeping Tom/Tina... or negatives for getting caught peeping into the neighbor's bedroom or bathroom window... or increase a Sim's pleasure at being watched by a stranger.

Oh... the fun!! 

Hey! Thank for trying to help others here. :D

Some reactions to sex are already in place, but they don't start sex interaction on their own yet. They will eventually.

Voyeurism is something I actually wanted to add since the first release of the mod. That will come at some point for sure.

Thanks!

​No problem, figure if I can lend some add for you, that allows you more time for you to do the things you (and others here) would like you to do... still learning my way around the program, but some things I can help others with.

​Great news on the future plans, looking forward to them! :D

Hey TURBODRIVER 

Hey!

But i have all the animations from azmodan22 and also other animations which require bondage device. It's just there is no sexual interaction. If i wouldn't have animations, it would say "No animation was found". There is an option "view", but nothing else. 

​Hi Luna,

​I have found that prior to the update there is only really one dildo out of the four that worked and my bondage devices were hit and miss on whether they worked or not... after a frustrating search, I found that after the recent update of Azmodan22's package, I had to remove the "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" file from my mod's list because it has been replaced with a better update... if you have the update and still have "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" in your mod list, it breaks stocks and bondage items and will only let you "view" them.

Hope that helps!

hey Turbo !! I wanted to know when you were planning on releasing an update of the mod ? I really can't wait for the jalousy settings to be by this mod.

As a Patreon member, I can tell you that Turbodriver has been working like crazy on an update and getting it smoother before release... still a few minor things, but it is pretty good and you'll like it. Just going to have to be a little patient as we all help to make it a smooth update and you can also join us in helping by becoming a Pateon subscriber too... believe me, it is worth it! :)

Cheis10023465

Do you use any other mods or custom content? There could be something conflicting with the mod and making it not work properly. If you do remove everything but WickedWhims and see if it works. If it doesn't it might be an issue with the fame itself.

For those who might've been curious, I am pleased to report that Jasmine Holiday really does take her job seriously in playing a matchmaker and also happens to be quite adapt in demonstrating those skills to those who use WickedWhims... be sure to put her through her paces now before she disappears on February 21st!!

1e2e57ba566c4.jpg

Hey TURBODRIVER 

Hey!

​Hi Luna,

​I have found that prior to the update there is only really one dildo out of the four that worked and my bondage devices were hit and miss on whether they worked or not... after a frustrating search, I found that after the recent update of Azmodan22's package, I had to remove the "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" file from my mod's list because it has been replaced with a better update... if you have the update and still have "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" in your mod list, it breaks stocks and bondage items and will only let you "view" them.

Hope that helps!

So i have to remove BondageDevices Animations from my mod list? 

So i have to remove BondageDevices Animations from my mod list? 

Yes, if you have the new updated version, you need to make sure that the old file "Azmodan22_BondageDevices_Animations.package" has been removed from your Sims Mod folder or it will make all of the bondage devices bugout and not work correctly... but ONLY if you have downloaded Azmodan22's updated files... if you haven't. I'd say it is something that you should do.

​Again, hope that helps!

Hi Turbo! I have a question (suggestion). my sims like to draw sexy scenes of their life but as you know a picture painted from a photo become grainy and this is really impeding. is there a way to disable this grain somehow? I can't find any mod or information about this:( maybe it is possible to add a WW option to disable it?

​I looked around a bit on that because one of my Sims is a painter and couldn't understand that even with the best easle in the game, his art still came out looking like pixelized crap... come find out that it is intended by Maxis and is hardcoded into the renderer (sketch renderer, I believe they called it) and can't be edited out, like you could if it was a simple overlay... after learning that, I switched him to Photographer which doesn't do that.

But, yeah, sadly it isn't a feature that can't simply be easily removed without breaking the code apparently.

I'm having some sort of glitch where after a few animations, my sims will refuse to do sex animations that involve a duo. They'll get in the designated spot together but won't move. I also updated to the most recent WickedMods (January 24th)

​It sounds like the freeze is occuring because either...

​1.) The application is looking for an animation with a tag that isn't present on your system or got broke somehow in the animation's progression for that particular batch of animation... sort of like if I did a set of animations that had 4 pieces to it with a Climax ending and forgot to include piece 3 when I was packaging the animation up, then it would cause the Sims and WickedWhims to hang/freeze while looking to load an animation piece that is missing.

or

2.) Your system is running out of Page Sys memory or RAM for some reason (maybe laptop?)

My suggestion is to retry the same exact animations and see if it hangs again in the same spot... if it does, then it is likely issue #1 and you should report it to the animator of that particular animation... but if it progresses past the last place it hung up, it may be issue #2 or a different problem that Turbodriver needs to know and the best way to do that and also get a more precise answer is by going to the Sims Technical Support forum (http://www.loverslab.com/forum/79-the-sims-4-technical-support/) where the issue can be properly addressed and answered.

​Hope that helps some.