Sexout (New Vegas)

would it be possible to set the rapist to passive or friendly towards the player after they are done raping? wouldnt that allow an entire gang of hostile npcs to take their turn right away without causing the player to die from being locked in the rape animation?

could also do what someone mentioned earlier and have the player equip a max DR nude armor of some sort to survive the rape as well, i havent been able to survive any of the combat rape at all due to the other npcs all surrounding me and attacking me while i'm naked and standing back up.

would it be possible to set the rapist to passive or friendly towards the player after they are done raping? wouldnt that allow an entire gang of hostile npcs to take their turn right away without causing the player to die from being locked in the rape animation?

could also do what someone mentioned earlier and have the player equip a max DR nude armor of some sort to survive the rape as well' date=' i havent been able to survive any of the combat rape at all due to the other npcs all surrounding me and attacking me while i'm naked and standing back up.

[/quote']

I'm working on plugin that will replace current combat rape. Be patient though.

I'd agree that with animations that have built in noises, the extra noises aren't needed. But the silent ones (I think most not form Sexus) I think benefit from it a lot.

True. :)

If you want more detail about the code for the voices, i'm sure there is a better way to incorporate them but it's what i did (it works even for super mutants and all creatures) :

00SexoutSupervisorItemScript

short sound

set sound to GetRandomPercent

if sound < 12 && timer >= 5

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex3

raper.Sayto female attack 0 1 <<<< the rapist say something that not always fit the situation so it's optionnal (i don't play in english so i don't know if it's fit better or not)

set soundtimer to 5

elseif sound < 24 && timer >= 4

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex2

raper.Sayto female Hit 0 1 <<<< i think you can put "raper" instead "female" otherwise it will only work if the victim is a female but not tested, should work though.

set soundtimer to 4

elseif sound < 37 && timer >= 4

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex1

raper.Sayto female hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 4

elseif sound < 49 && timer >= 3

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex6

raper.Sayto female Hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 3

elseif sound < 62 && timer >= 2

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex5

raper.Sayto female attack 0 1

set soundtimer to 2

elseif sound < 74 && timer >= 2

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex4

set soundtimer to 2

elseif sound < 87 && timer >= 1

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex7

set soundtimer to 1

elseif timer > 0

; female.PlaySound3D SexoutSoundSex8

raper.Sayto female attack 0 1

set soundtimer to 1

else

and 00SexoutTarget

if sound < 12

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs01

me.Sayto me flee 0 1 <<<< Flee voice, optionnal, the victim can say things like "Help me", don't work if the victim is the player.

set soundtimer to 4

elseif sound < 24

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs02

me.Sayto me Hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 4

elseif sound < 37

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs03

me.Sayto me Hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 5

elseif sound < 49

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs04

me.Sayto me Hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 2

elseif sound < 62

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs05

me.Sayto me Hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 2

elseif sound < 74

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs06

me.Sayto me Hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 3

elseif sound < 87

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs07

me.Sayto me Hit 0 1

set soundtimer to 1

else

; me.PlaySound3D SexoutVoiceNs08

me.Sayto me flee 0 1

set soundtimer to 1

endif

As for the no delay thing during fight, if there is a step before the rape or a way to escape the rape it should not be a problem, but i'm understand that you need help to improve your project, there is so much do to, i'll try myself to do something useful with my poor skills. :)

UDLR, is it possible to not have the person invulnerable when they're recovering from the rape? The reason being is that I raped a person and obviously, they went hostile. But eventually, I got tired and wanted to kill them to end their suffering. Is that possible?

This wasn't mentioned in the op post, and I'm not going to go through the whole thread again, so asking here if lobotomites, cyberdogs or other possible OWB critters work?

Also, it'd be nice, if it's not too much effort, to have a list of things that are supported, and maybe some exceptional cases that don't work.

UDLR' date=' is it possible to not have the person invulnerable when they're recovering from the rape? The reason being is that I raped a person and obviously, they went hostile. But eventually, I got tired and wanted to kill them to end their suffering. Is that possible?

[/quote']

Hmmm, didn't realize people were invulnerable when recovering, wasn't intentional. I'll have to take a look into it. I know I've been hurt while recovering before, maybe its a NPC related bug.

This might have been asked before but how do you turn off the transparency on your character?

ty

It's a bug' date=' unfortunately. Playing in 3rd person and not having the camera extremely close to your character are the best ways to reduce the frequency of it happening.

This wasn't mentioned in the op post, and I'm not going to go through the whole thread again, so asking here if lobotomites, cyberdogs or other possible OWB critters work?

Also, it'd be nice, if it's not too much effort, to have a list of things that are supported, and maybe some exceptional cases that don't work.

Supported sex actors: Humans, ghouls, feral ghouls, super mutants, dogs, centaurs, deathclaws, and spore carriers. Unfortunately theres no easy way to check for some of them, so I have to do it based on factions. When I get a chance I'll look through OWB monsters and what factions they're in. Haven't played OWB at all yet though, so I'm not sure. Going purely by name, if cyberdogs use the same skeletons on regular dogs, they might be supported. But only if they're in the dog faction.

Adding a proper list to the OP is a good idea.

Lobotomites do work, only seen one spore carrier so far, it didn't do anything, and despite running into plenty of cyberdogs, so far nothing. As far as the dogs go, there's no visual difference in-game that'd suggest they're any different, but I'm not sure if they count as robots rather than dogs.

Supported sex actors: Humans, ghouls, feral ghouls, super mutants, dogs, centaurs, deathclaws, and spore carriers.

Hai sir, i tried to let feral ghouls hitting me for triggering combat meele rape, but then a message popped out from console telling me "cannot picked animation for these 2 actors: player and feral ghoul".

Why is that happen sir? :-/

Cass seems to be stuck in the standing anal fuck animation. It's like she's using it as an idle or something? She'll respond to talking, she'll fight if she's in range of someone but otherwise she loads into a given cell and just parks herself there, bent over. I tried releasing her and she started to run for mojave outpost and just bent over again. Any thoughts/ideas?

i've had the player get stuck in anim once in a while, never companion though. Always had to reload.

try adding SexoutDoNothing AI pkg through console? no Idea if it would work

*edited to add command

open console, click cass, enter command below, where xx is the loadorder of sexout.esm

addScriptPackage xx00c640

Sorry I dont understand' date=' Rikuth. In my game sexout is 08 in FOMM. So I type addScriptPackage 0800c640 and get back "Function AddScriptPackage requires a reference

[/quote']

dd you click on cass before entering command? make sure she is listed at top of screen, if just empty "" or something other than cass try scrolling with mouse wheel until she is selected.

Supported sex actors: Humans' date=' ghouls, feral ghouls, super mutants, dogs, centaurs, deathclaws, and spore carriers.[/quote']

Hai sir, i tried to let feral ghouls hitting me for triggering combat meele rape, but then a message popped out from console telling me "cannot picked animation for these 2 actors: player and feral ghoul".

Why is that happen sir? :-/

Bugger. Where were you?

Cass seems to be stuck in the standing anal fuck animation. It's like she's using it as an idle or something? She'll respond to talking' date=' she'll fight if she's in range of someone but otherwise she loads into a given cell and just parks herself there, bent over. I tried releasing her and she started to run for mojave outpost and just bent over again. Any thoughts/ideas?

[/quote']

I've seen that happen, but only for like a minute tops. Open your console, select her, and type pickidle. Let me know if it tells you the path of some file.

To try and fix it, try this (but make a save first).

- Open the console and select her

- Type GetAv Fatigue

- Type DamageAv Fatigue [Number thats 1 larger than displayed above]

- Close console and wait for her to get up and readjust

- If it doesn't work, repeat it but type RemoveAllItems first the next time

- If that still doesn't work... uh. Let me know. It should.

Miiiiiiiiiiiight have fixed it. I renamed that animation's extension and reloaded and Cass was fine. Made a new save, gonna add the anim back and see if it stays fixed.

edit: nope setting the file name back to .kf locks her right back into that same animation. :/