Sexout (New Vegas)

okay so I tried adding the std cure item like you said but the console said it was a script error' date=' it worked before i don't know what could possibly be wrong the rest of sexout works fine except for the std cures and doctor.

[/quote']

Make sure when you're getting the load id for sexout.esm that its accounting for any DLC you have. FOMM won't account for them if they're not checked (they'll be loaded if they're checked or not)

Make sure when you're getting the load id for sexout.esm that its accounting for any DLC you have. FOMM won't account for them if they're not checked (they'll be loaded if they're checked or not)

In my experience this apples to the pre-order packs as well.

Update Released

Not a huge update this time, but since I fixed my high priority bug, I figured I should push it out the door. Sexout.esm and SexoutRapers.esp should be fine to just upgrade without a clean save. SexoutProstitutes however I would reccomend unloading and making a clean save for first. It should work either way, but you'll have garbage in some of the scripts which may cause problems down the line, hard to say for sure.

Update notes from OP:

Sexout.esm

- Support for slave leashing

- Partial fix for 1st person bug

SexoutRapers.esp

- Better support for player teammates (support for mod added ones)

SexoutProstitutes.esp

- Monsters will no longer use prostitutes

- Prostitution armors are now customizable

Download from OP, or [Here]

Detailed notes:

Not sure how well the 1st person fix will work. I tried it in a few situations and it seemed to be ok. At the very least it should reduce the frequency of the problem.

The companion stalker options should better support all companions now, including any you have from other mods.

In your prostitute handbook, there is a new menu option where you can change what armors are considered prostitute armors. You can enable/disable the original three, and add new ones. To add a new one, just put on the armor you want, open the menu, and press Add. To remove it do the same but push remove. You should be able to register as many armors as you want. From my testing, you should be fully able to register custom armors from other mods too.

Slave leashing. This is still under development and isn't used by any of the plugins yet. However, the features are there to support leashing similar to what you may have seen in thomthom's PlayerSlave for Oblivion.

Guest Loogie

However' date=' the features are there to support leashing similar to what you may have seen in thomthom's PlayerSlave for Oblivion.

[/quote']

Holy shit. What are your plans for this?

However' date=' the features are there to support leashing similar to what you may have seen in thomthom's PlayerSlave for Oblivion.

[/quote']

Holy shit. What are your plans for this?

Honestly, not sure yet. Kinda wanna start working on a plugin that actually has content in it - something to do. Maybe Legion Slavery? Will undoubtedly take advantage of the leashing at some point. I don't expect I'll try and do a slavery system like thomthom has been working on though.

Mostly I'm just hopeful that with this release enough of the major bugs will have been squashed that I can start working on more than just the core features.

yeah maybe make somthing like that on the male side? enslaveing female NPCs and selling them to the legion. or like a harem-safehouse thing. your own brothel? on the female side we could have like indentured servitude or somthing, where you serve (lets say a merchant or doctor) for a set amount of time, and they lead you around with an increased chance of people paying for you, but you only get a portion of the money? maybe lead them around as a guy and get a reward at the end?

sry if you already thought of this but i had to jump on it :P (no friggin homo...)

Guest Loogie

Honestly' date=' not sure yet. Kinda wanna start working on a plugin that actually has content in it - something to do. Maybe Legion Slavery?

[/quote']

If you're going that route, feel free to use as much of my idea as you'd like. Whatever you do, I'm volunteering my dialog writing services if you need them.

For plugin ideas..

I always thought an alien/mutant infestation type deal would be pretty awesome. There'd be new tentacle creatures involved ( perhaps you could borrow resources from the Estrus mod ). It'd definitely be interesting to see some unique monsters that actually do some pretty unique things during/after sex. Also to make things interesting, make them have a high resistance to everything but lasers, plasma and fire. :D

Now i could just see myself walking into some infested vault/downed spacecraft with a flamethrower, and that damn bass-line music from The Thing.

For plugin ideas..

I always thought an alien/mutant infestation type deal would be pretty awesome. There'd be new tentacle creatures involved ( perhaps you could borrow resources from the Estrus mod ). It'd definitely be interesting to see some unique monsters that actually do some pretty unique things during/after sex. Also to make things interesting' date=' make them have a high resistance to everything but lasers, plasma and fire. :D

Now i could just see myself walking into some infested vault/downed spacecraft with a flamethrower, and that damn bass-line music from The Thing.

[/quote']

They have an alien mod:

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42890

Hello,I downloaded the latest update and used it,then something strange happened.

It keeps telling me:

"SexoutProstitutes.esp has been updated.

Note:It is better to make a clean save when updating.

Setting has been reset."

,for about 5 seconds a time.

How is this happening? I made a clean save already.

And I have a suggestion.

Since this mod is about raping,how about adding dammage when get raped?

I don't think a woman got raped can walk away unhurt :)

This is quite a fantastic mod you have there, well done and many thanks! Although there is one thing I would like to suggest, I use a non erect body as a base for males, and custom bodies for about every female face, so I'm using the "nude armors" option, but I'd like to have the armor added to the male but not the female (since I prefer the custom body I installed for females).

Would you consider making an option to select differently Male\female from using the nude armors?

And I have a suggestion.

Since this mod is about raping' date='how about adding dammage when get raped?

[/quote']

Sexus does this and while it may be more realistic for me, at least, it detracts from enjoying the mod. If I have to worry about my character dying during sex scenes it sort of changes everything.

Cezul - Would be an interesting mod for sure. I unfortunately am not up to the modeling / animating that would be required to do something like that.

stinger5009 - Sorry about the SP bug... pretty bad on my part. Last thing I did before releasing it last night was add version checking to SP. I had already tested everything else and the features seemed fine. So, after adding it, I loaded up the game and everything appeared to be working right (no messages from a clean save). What I failed to notice was the plugin wasn't even loaded, thus I didn't notice this rather glaring bug... haha. Oops. Fixed, new upload in OP, [Here]

I've thought about adding something like that before, but its not high on my todo list. It would also have to be fully optional, cause it could get annoying easily.

Freakyface - The 'nude armors' option is pretty deceiving, actually. No matter what you select, it equips a nude armor on NPC participants. For females, it equips femaleupperbody.nif, for males it equips upperbody-erect.nif. The setting only affects the player. I would like to change this, but my attempts so far have failed. Without forcing a nude armor on NPCs, they re-equip their normal armor after a few seconds.

Also, surprised nobody else mentioned it yet, theres a pretty debilitating bug in SexoutProstitutes. Upload in OP has been updated, or see above in my notes to stinger5009

And I have a suggestion.

Since this mod is about raping' date='how about adding dammage when get raped?

[/quote']

Sexus does this and while it may be more realistic for me, at least, it detracts from enjoying the mod. If I have to worry about my character dying during sex scenes it sort of changes everything.

If I remember well,Sexus also added (at least in the FO3 version) max DR to survive the rape (useful if 4 raiders are attackin at the same time),and the option to kick the rapist and get free from him (something I really miss here).

So' date=' the tribals in Honest Hearts are freaking horn dogs! Any know of a good model/texture pack for them?

[/quote']

Just got Honest Hearts and Old World Blues not too long ago.

Although if there's any replacers, i'd check the nexus for any mods of that type.

Hello, There is an armor replacer for type 3 for Honest hearts

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41884

first post cause i'm the kind of person who read the forums without feeling the need to post, but for this awesome mod i have some suggestions :

First, excuse my english, he's far from perfect.

== Don't know if you've already planned this but npc really need to rape each other during a fight.

== Delete the delay after a rape during a fight for gang bang, there is no delay when you are rapped by many stalkers so it's possible ?

== During a rape, make other hostile npc around cheering over the rapist.

== For the sounds during sex, i keep thinking that the sound system from sexus is better, it uses the "Hit" voice sounds during a rape, which make the rapped npc/player uses his own voice to moan, so as the rapist who can talk and say things like "You like that ?" during the sex if you use "raper.sayto female Attack" in the script, i know it works cause i tested and it works for all language versions of the game.

And personnaly, i don't use those "insert" sounds, i think there are annoying and i use only the two animation from sexus (the flesh sound do the job), other ones really don't look like a rape and are so slow, for prostitution some are good though.

== For stalking of the player (only female) : let's say you are in freeside, a thug come to you and drug you, then, black screen and you are teleported to an alley where 5 thugs begin to rape you one after another.

If you are in goodsprings, and you get drugged by a settler, you get teleported to the school and raped by 5 goodsprings settler.

Etc... can be a good plugin, not so hard to do i think.

== And finally, hard to script i think but essential imo -> A step before the rape :

Before the rape happen, the rapist grab the victim, it launch an animation between those two (Or a pair pose, doesn't matter) that lasts 10 seconds (configurable or not)

during this,

if the victim is the player, she can repeatedly press a button to escape her rapist (let's say jump button), it will be calculed with strengh or/and agility compared to her agressor OR if it's possible, a fix number of button press to escape her rapist calculed with str/agi (e.g if a male npc grab a female player with 5 str, the player need to press 20 times the jump button to escape the rape, 25 times if the player has 4 str... etc)

if the victim is a npc, if another npc or the player hit the rapist, she can escape.

That's all... i think. :D

Edit :

Ho another suggestion :

I found that mod on nexus http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39188

It's a "see you sleep" mod, i think you could do something with it, like add a rapist at the list of the risk to sleep outdoor. :P

Hello' date=' There is an armor replacer for type 3 for Honest hearts

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=41884

first post cause i'm the kind of person who read the forums without feeling the need to post, but for this awesome mod i have some suggestions :

First, excuse my english, he's far from perfect.

== Don't know if you've already planned this but npc really need to rape each other during a fight.

== Delete the delay after a rape during a fight for gang bang, there is no delay when you are rapped by many stalkers so it's possible ?

== During a rape, make other hostile npc around cheering over the rapist.

== For the sounds during sex, i keep thinking that the sound system from sexus is better, it uses the "Hit" voice sounds during a rape, which make the rapped npc/player uses his own voice to moan, so as the rapist who can talk and say things like "You like that ?" during the sex if you use "raper.sayto female Attack" in the script, i know it works cause i tested and it works for all language versions of the game.

And personnaly, i don't use those "insert" sounds, i think there are annoying and i use only the two animation from sexus (the flesh sound do the job), other ones really don't look like a rape and are so slow, for prostitution some are good though.

== For stalking of the player (only female) : let's say you are in freeside, a thug come to you and drug you, then, black screen and you are teleported to an alley where 5 thugs begin to rape you one after another.

If you are in goodsprings, and you get drugged by a settler, you get teleported to the school and raped by 5 goodsprings settler.

Etc... can be a good plugin, not so hard to do i think.

== And finally, hard to script i think but essential imo -> A step before the rape :

Before the rape happen, the rapist grab the victim, it launch an animation between those two (Or a pair pose, doesn't matter) that lasts 10 seconds (configurable or not)

during this,

if the victim is the player, she can repeatedly press a button to escape her rapist (let's say jump button), it will be calculed with strengh or/and agility compared to her agressor OR if it's possible, a fix number of button press to escape her rapist calculed with str/agi (e.g if a male npc grab a female player with 5 str, the player need to press 20 times the jump button to escape the rape, 25 times if the player has 4 str... etc)

if the victim is a npc, if another npc or the player hit the rapist, she can escape.

That's all... i think. :D

Edit :

Ho another suggestion :

I found that mod on nexus http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39188

It's a "see you sleep" mod, i think you could do something with it, like add a rapist at the list of the risk to sleep outdoor. :P

[/quote']

Really like your ideas.

NPCs raping eachother during combat is something I would like to see, but I'm not sure of any good (efficient) way to do it.

I'd need to make some other changes in order to get rid of the delay in combat rape. If I just removed it, it would be very easy for you to get to low hp and end up being raped non-stop forever if you're surrounded by a few people.

Cheering is an interesting idea, not sure how hard it might be. Anyone know if NV has any built-in cheering animations?

Hadn't thought about trying to utilize those voices, I'll look into it. Thanks for the code too.

I'd agree that with animations that have built in noises, the extra noises aren't needed. But the silent ones (I think most not form Sexus) I think benefit from it a lot.

Like the rest of the ideas too, but not sure I'll get around to doing them. Other people are of course free too if they want. Honestly, I'm a little burned out on modding right now (cranked away on this too much over the past 2-3 weeks). So, for the moment, I'm mostly focusing on bug fixes.

Guest Loogie

Cheering is an interesting idea' date=' not sure how hard it might be. Anyone know if NV has any built-in cheering animations?

[/quote']

Yes. Don't know how to activate them but I've seen NCR troops cheering.

Cheering is an interesting idea' date=' not sure how hard it might be. Anyone know if NV has any built-in cheering animations?

[/quote']

Under Loose section of GECK IdleAnims there are 13

LooseBDayCheerA

LooseBDayClapCheerA

LooseBDayClapCheerB

LooseBDayClapCheerC

LooseBDayClapCheerD

LooseBDayDadCheer

LooseBDayDadCheerTalk

LooseBDayDadCheerTalkB

LooseCheering2HA

LooseCheeringBothArmsUp