Sexout (New Vegas)

Hey there UDLR' date=' I've installed it and there are a few bugs around. The biggest one is when a creature attacks a female in general. The female doesn't stay in the position and starts flying around like crazy. I think something is causing the model to react like that which is odd. If need to, I'll supply a screenshot of that.

Invisible body does happen but only if TFC is enabled. Having it disabled has the body reappear.

So far, I know this is just a beta but keep it up. I'll keep this unloaded until the next release.

BTW, I play a male character the majority of the time so I might be able to help in male usage if needed :D

[/quote']Does the flying around issue happen whenever they're hit, or just after they're stalked?

The flying around happens after they are knocked down. I've tried on the open world and closed world. Both times, they go flying after they are knocked down. That seems to be that the collision model isn't working.

In regards to the invisible body issue, it seems that the issue stems from equipping a body mesh that doesn't exist or the pathlines are wrong. So you might want to check that.

Cezul -

Spot on on the update changes. However, the rate variable isn't actually a percent. It's just a number used in a formula;

( 1 - ( HP / Base HP ) ) * that number = percent chance of rape

For ex, at 25% hp with the value set to 50:

( 1 - .25 ) * 50 = 37.5% chance

Until this release it was just hard-coded to 50 (so a value of 50 is what everyone is used to).

Additionally, its actually just a check every 2 seconds. You don't have to be hit at all. Looking into other ways to do that.

SiCcMaDeG -

Your faction deductions were in fact spot on. I actually added another SM faction check in an updated added to the OP earlier today. The problem will be gone next release, as I found a way to detect all super mutants regardless of faction.

I had noticed the weapon bug. Haven't put any effort into a fix for it yet though.

sora3 -

Double check for these files:

../meshes/characters/_male/upperbody-erect.nif

../textures/characters/male/upperbodymale.dds

../textures/characters/male/upperbodymale_n.dds

../textures/characters/male/upperbodymale_sk.dds

They're unmodified from previous releases (I haven't done any modeling work for NV, actually).

Also to note

One of the DeathClaw animations, particularly the doggy style one where you can hear him pound the girl ( i lol'd when i first heard that ) well the deathclaw is all scrunched up. I'd suggest the Frost Atronach animationfrom Oblivion to replace it maybe ( if it'll work ).

May be a good idea as well to add different animations to the different types of enemies, particularly to those that differ in size. ( Examples: Young Cazadore, Young DeathClaw, many of the mantises ).

Mantises and Cazadores are probably going to need whole new animations though, i can't think of of anything that'd fit them from oblivion.

EDIT: Another thing, that's not necessary but cool, you should add the character facial expressions.

Sexout's stalking system kinda reminds me of old Joburg's, unfortunately. Just saying... even setting m -> f to 1 there's a lot of stalking going on. But even on the latest Joburg versions we can set the configs to such a low stalking rate that's perfectly balanced(not too high to the point of creating huge sex orgies nor too low to the point of making the module unusable).

There's also the frequent same-faction stalking, which I find unrealistic... it's true that stalking would barely happen if you cancelled same-faction stalking, since people of the same faction are usually on the same place, but uh... I suggest that you at least make it less likely to happen or add a menu where we could config it, dunno... you decide if you implement that, just a suggestion.

I also noticed that when NPC stalks NPC the rapist plays the anim correctly, but the raped don't; the raped NPC kinda "floats away" and the rapist NPC keeps humping the air... I mean, literally. The raped NPC slowly moves as if pulled by a rope.

Sexout's stalking system kinda reminds me of old Joburg's' date=' unfortunately. Just saying... even setting m -> f to 1 there's a lot of stalking going on. But even on the latest Joburg versions we can set the configs to such a low stalking rate that's perfectly balanced(not too high to the point of creating huge sex orgies nor too low to the point of making the module unusable).

There's also the frequent same-faction stalking, which I find unrealistic... it's true that stalking would barely happen if you cancelled same-faction stalking, since people of the same faction are usually on the same place, but uh... I suggest that you at least make it less likely to happen or add a menu where we could config it, dunno... you decide if you implement that, just a suggestion.

I also noticed that when NPC stalks NPC the rapist plays the anim correctly, but the raped don't; the raped NPC kinda "floats away" and the rapist NPC keeps humping the air... I mean, literally. The raped NPC slowly moves as if pulled by a rope.

[/quote']

Yeah, I really need to implement the general stalking frequency into the new system.

I'll take a look into the floating thing. I know what you speak of, but I thought I had that fixed that a few versions ago.

Are female NPCs stripped differently than the female player? I set Raiders to use the Skinny body since I figure they're all strung out on chems and not eating a healthy diet. I noticed if my player has a sex scene she retains her skinny body (I made a custom race for my player so she's not using the default) but female raiders get equipped the default body.

If that's pretty much how the stripping has to be done I don't mind at all, was just curious if there's a way to retain their own body. It doesn't really affect a whole lot, though I imagine it might be useful for people using the "Body By Race" mod.

Also wanted to thank you for the new updates by the way, I really like being able to customize the settings to such a degree. It makes sense to set M->F higher priority than M->M but not have it completely removed. Wanted to thank you for implementing that request so quickly and just reiterate my thanks for your work. It seems like the more you add the more we ask for haha :P

I did another test run on some other features and came with another bug, even if i only toggled to get raped myself other npc seem to still rape eachother.

Raquel in Nellis had like a whole gang taking turns on her >_>

And to answer Pisha, i already mentioned this and he answered that he would take a look at it but i think its not on the highest priority.

I did another test run on some other features and came with another bug' date=' even if i only toggled to get raped myself other npc seem to still rape eachother.

Raquel in Nellis had like a whole gang taking turns on her >_>

And to answer Pisha, i already mentioned this and he answered that he would take a look at it but i think its not on the highest priority.

[/quote']

Oh yea you're right I forgot about you asking about the Body By Race mod. Sorry about the repeat question :blush:

Hey guys' date=' its really big thread and can u say me where I can get anim's for Super Mutants? Or its not ready yet?

[/quote']

The animations are in the Data Pack download in OP, in current version it will apply only to the regular Super Mutant Faction.

Some Super Mutant are from a different faction so it will not apply to them yet, but UDLR is working on making it work for the full race.

If you correctly downloaded and installed the Data Pack and the ESM/ESP files the following locations Super Mutants will work:

* Northeast of Ranger Station Bravo (small encampment)

* Jack Rabbit Springs (this place also contains allot Centaur mobs who also got a animation)

Hope this helps you, there are overall not that many Super Mutant in New Vegas.

Wait i just got a stroke of genius i think.. ( concerning the being invsible while getting sexed in first person )

Ok, so you know you can push a button to go third person right? well that button must be hotkeyed to a command..

Maybe you could add a NVSE script to trigger that third person command when sex starts?

Hello! I've just made the move to New Vegas so of course I had to try out sexout. Installed it fine and have had some successful encounters with stalkers, but I've had a bunch of crashes when in combat with coyote and geckos.

The animation does plays with the coyote half the time, but with geckos new vegas stops working the moment sexout kicks in.

Have I missed something? Is there a fix for this? This is clearly a great mod, I must be doing something wrong...

mm it seems i cant get the rape or prostetute parts to work. i tried with a clean install and just installing this mod and the beware of girl... but still nothing. *puzzled*

Make sure you:

-have fose correctly installed(though not sure if it's really required);

-put Sexout modules at the bottom of load order;

-haven't any other sex/pose mods activated, and that you have the newest esp and esm files along with its meshes, textures and sound folders(Sexout data pack).

Workgirl is fully compatible with Sexout' date=' so there's no reason to remove ALL sex mods.

[/quote']

Loogie is correct. Wsex and of course workgirl don't conflict. I run them both all the time though I disable sexout prostitutes since it overlaps in functionality with workgirl and I like the quest/dialogue nature of the workgirl prostitution better.

Heck, I even had AP running with these 2 at one time but took it out for similar reasons. I also have loveshacks and mac running with sexout and workgirl though admittedly I haven't done anything with either one in awhile so I can't say 100% they work perfectly but I know they don't keep sexout or workgirl from working.

Yeah, but according to Sexout's readme, under incompatibilities: "I have done no thorough testing for these. However, any other sex mod or pose mod may cause issues with this."

Though even I have Sexus(it kinda doesn't work, maybe that's why it is compatible) installed as well as Wsex and so far no compatibility-related issues.

Make sure you:

-have fose correctly installed(though not sure if it's really required);

-put Sexout modules at the bottom of load order;

-haven't any other sex/pose mods activated' date=' and that you have the newest esp and esm files along with its meshes, textures and sound folders(Sexout data pack).

[/quote']

mm they are at the bottom, since only them and the body mod installed. fose.. oo dont have that one.. going to install

edit: nope still dont get the rape or prostitute books in my inventory. mm odd. should i use any other files then the ones posted in the first message of this thread?